Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide'

Go down 
+9
PapaJuggalo
predator852
DarkSteelBlade
svenelementz
wingwu1
chosenforsaken
xfalconhunterx
siangaun
LuziMiazawa
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Amasuro
☆☆☆
Amasuro

Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide' - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide'   Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 9:37 pm

http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t9657-purchasing-bug-be-very-careful-read-this-if-you-buy-coins

This is the biggest thread of people with this problem. Its pretty common now, I think.

http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t9924-wanted-to-buy-mobacoins-fanta-points-and-got-ripped-off

This ones good too

EDIT: Whoop, the threads merged. My post seems randomly out of place now.

Last edited by Amasuro on Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PapaJuggalo

Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide' - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide'   Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 11:36 pm

Thanks my situation is a little different because I never got the failed message. But i'm definitely going to look into this because 24 hours have passes and still no response.
Back to top Go down
xfalconhunterx
☆☆☆
xfalconhunterx

PostSubject: Re: Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide'   Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 8:34 am

PapaJuggalo wrote:
Thanks my situation is a little different because I never got the failed message. But i'm definitely going to look into this because 24 hours have passes and still no response.
Checking to see how your situation panned out and if you took any action.

For anyone else that reads this thread (or the others linked above)

* What was your OS/Device? (Droid? Apple? Emulator?)

* What was the exact message you received that indicated that the purchase didn't work?

* What have you tried so far?

* What was the result?
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide'   Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 7:19 pm

BUMP. The bug is still there of what I know!
Back to top Go down
PapaJuggalo

PostSubject: Re: Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide'   Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 8:17 pm

xfalconhunterx wrote:
PapaJuggalo wrote:
Checking to see how your situation panned out and if you took any action.

For anyone else that reads this thread (or the others linked above)

* What was your OS/Device? (Droid? Apple? Emulator?)

* What was the exact message you received that indicated that the purchase didn't work?

* What have you tried so far?

* What was the result?
* Droid (SGS4)
* the typical Purchase successful message
* Sent 3-4 nasty grams to Mobage
* Coins were finally given 32 hours after purchase. With a "You will be happy to know your MOBACOIN balance has been updated" message.
Back to top Go down
svenelementz

PostSubject: Re: Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide'   Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 6:15 am

In my case it was not a bug.
Google flagged my account for manuall review due to what they call suspicious behavior.

I called them, and firstly was informed that i had to wait 48hours without trying a purchase.
I just kept calling until i talked with a manager wich i think was gay.
Flirted a little, and i resolved the flagg issue instantly;)

I was in contact with mobage, but they said they dont handle billing in any way.
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide'   Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 6:46 am

svenelementz wrote:
In my case it was not a bug.
Google flagged my account for manuall review due to what they call suspicious behavior.

I called them, and firstly was informed that i had to wait 48hours without trying a purchase.
I just kept calling until i talked with a manager wich i think was gay.
Flirted a little, and i resolved the flagg issue instantly;)

I was in contact with mobage, but they said they dont handle billing in any way.
LMAO, ARE YOU SERIOUS? YOU FLIRTED WITH HIM/HER(I don't know which gender you are XD)? LOL, THAT'S HILARIOUS.

Well, anyway, yeah. If your purchase a lot in a short period of time, they flag you and they'll check your account.
Back to top Go down
svenelementz

PostSubject: Re: Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide'   Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 2:34 pm

[/quote]LMAO, ARE YOU SERIOUS? YOU FLIRTED WITH HIM/HER(I don't know which gender you are XD)? LOL, THAT'S HILARIOUS.

Well, anyway, yeah. If your purchase a lot in a short period of time, they flag you and they'll check your account.[/quote]

Unsupicious flirting yeah Wink

I`m male, and while the other guy was checking something we ended up chatting a bit.
So i asked if they where located in the US, he told me they where in the phillipines, manila.

So, it just happens my father owns a house down in cebu, wich is close enough.
I told him he had a nice voice, and maybe we could meet up next time i head down there.

He responded well to that lol.
He put me on hold, and kept comming back every min, saying "sven, just 1 more min i promise i will resolve this issue for you"

He actually made me try a purchase with him on the phone, and suddenly it worked.
I was really happy at the time, and said i love you!

All in all, just give them some love and all ends well Wink
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide'   Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 10:25 am

I tried to purchase some Mobacoins and it took the credits from my google account and then in the game it said Purchase failed and I didn't get my coins.

I promptly went to the google play confirmation email and requested a refund through Google play, and got my credits back in minutes.

I completely ignored contacting mobage and SS because they're never helpful. But surprisingly enough, the minute my credits got refunded I got another Purchase failed message in game, as if Mobage is angry with me lol.

Am I the only one experiencing the purchasing bug?
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide'   Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 4:55 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
xfalconhunterx
☆☆☆
xfalconhunterx

PostSubject: Re: Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide'   Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 12:44 pm

predator852 wrote:
I tried to purchase some Mobacoins and it took the credits from my google account and then in the game it said Purchase failed and I didn't get my coins.

I promptly went to the google play confirmation email and requested a refund through Google play, and got my credits back in minutes.

I completely ignored contacting mobage and SS because they're never helpful. But surprisingly enough, the minute my credits got refunded I got another Purchase failed message in game, as if Mobage is angry with me lol.

Am I the only one experiencing the purchasing bug?
Sorry to be condescending, but this is where reading all of the information in the thread would have been useful to you.

If you emailed Moba, they would have told you if it was them or Google.

If it was Google, you could then contact Google via email or phone (quicker.)

90% of the time, the refund to your Google Wallet was automated via Google. Based on your details, you should contact Google. The fact that your very next transaction presented an error is proof that you experienced the same issue that I did. Google placed your account in review for some reason.

Call Google Wallet and explain the issue. They'll confirm if there is an "Under Review" flag on your account and clear it if possible after asking you some questions.
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide'   Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 9:02 pm

Buuump
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide'   Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 1:07 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Rcybs

PostSubject: "Purchase Fail"?   Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 11:43 pm

So this has been bugging me for a while now and I really don't like it.

What happen was when I was trying to buy some Fanta Pts during the GW since I didn't want to let my guild mates down and one of them spent way too much for the event to help the rest of the guild. So I went to buy some when it suddenly went weird. It said sometime about Sandbox environment which I have no clue what the heck that means. confused Then it said "Purchase Failed. Please try again later". Seeing that it was probably because I lost connection (my Wi-Fi went all derpy during the last day of GW) when I brought the coins, I left it be. After the GW was done and such (btw my guild was one win away from Flores though we had a lot of fun so it didn't matter) I tried again to buy coins, but it kept saying "Purchase Fail. Try again later". Shocked 

It's been like that for about 4 days or so and it's still saying that. I have no clue why it's happening. I did encounter a much different type of error, but it was resolve very quickly and I was glad it did.

I'm playing on an Iphone 4g which has the latest iOS update. I've heard about Androids having a problem with purchasing coins lately, but I never heard about Iphones though.

The best thing about this error is that it didn't charge me for the coins. I tried many time to buy coins, but it never charged me. :PAt least not yet anyways. silent
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide'   Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 6:12 am

A few questions, so that players who have knowledge can help you:

1 - Have you charged Fanta Pts in a row before it started to fail?

2 - What is your iOS update nº?

3 - Have you lost any omney while doing the purchases? (if so, check this thread)
Back to top Go down
Rcybs

PostSubject: Re: Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide'   Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 2:41 pm

1. I have only charge Fanta Pts only once every time there is a Series Pack or those Step-up pack deals. So basically I buy Fanta pts one at a time, like I but Fanta Pts, use them, then charged again for more.

2. My iOS version is 7.0.4 (11B554a). It's more or less the latest update since I have yet to receive a notice to update again.

3. I have yet to see any change in my Itune account. So far I have about $11 left and I didn't see any change at all. Even when I press again to buy Fanta Pts, it would not charge me a dime.
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide'   Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 6:34 pm

BUMP
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide'   Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 6:37 pm

Well, iOS 7 is troublesome, but did you contacted Mobage AND Apple? If you lost money, Apple will refund it.
Back to top Go down
LitDabs

PostSubject: Re: Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide'   Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 7:05 pm

I WOULD read this, if it was in oh idk a "darker" color? Lol.

Also on my iphone I experienced something like this. Except the failed message said something along the lines of "an unexpected error occurred, you were charged but did not receive anything. Try restarting the application to receive the purchase" I have the screen shot I took in case it didn't work out and needed proof.
Back to top Go down
Rcybs

PostSubject: Re: Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide'   Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 7:28 pm

I haven't considered contacting Mobage, because I figured that they might refer me to another company since they don't handle the billing process. I haven't lost any money at all even now it still says $11 in my Itunes account.

Hm I'll see what happens when I e-mail Apple and Mobage then. I never have to do that sort of thing before since every purchase I have done was very easy and never did I encounter this error.
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide'   Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 7:45 pm

LitDabs wrote:
I WOULD read this, if it was in oh idk a "darker" color? Lol.

Also on my iphone I experienced something like this. Except the failed message said something along the lines of "an unexpected error occurred, you were charged but did not receive anything. Try restarting the application to receive the purchase" I have the screen shot I took in case it didn't work out and needed proof.
Sorry, if it'd be DARKER, it couldn't be read... Don't forget the background of the Forum is a very dark grey... O_o Also, that's pretty dark too.

For iOS devices: If that happens, contact Mobage and they'll add the coins manually. You need to take a screenshot of the purchasing number, that what Apple mails you if you purchase something, so you've enough proof.
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide'   Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 1:22 pm

I revamped the thread with informations for Android and iOS devices. I also added for each a "What to do?" list.

I hope this is helpful.
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide'   Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 1:25 pm

Rcybs wrote:
I haven't considered contacting Mobage, because I figured that they might refer me to another company since they don't handle the billing process. I haven't lost any money at all even now it still says $11 in my Itunes account.

Hm I'll see what happens when I e-mail Apple and Mobage then. I never have to do that sort of thing before since every purchase I have done was very easy and never did I encounter this error.
Please check this out. I actually listed your problem and there's also a what to do ^^
Back to top Go down
Rcybs

PostSubject: Re: Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide'   Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 10:42 pm

So I ended up e-mailing both Mobage and Apple.

Mobage gave me the usual way of unglitching the bug like reinstall the game or have restrictions off.

Apple e-mailed me that my account was fine and dandy which very much confused me.

Hm I should I e-mail them about a weird receipt I found? I noticed that I have a order for buying coins for Fanta on Nov 23 when my last purchase has been on Nov 21 when I looked at my purchase history. :/
Back to top Go down
Rcybs

PostSubject: Re: Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide'   Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 12:21 pm

Okay nvm. I think the "Purchase Failed" message is stemming from the factor that my Iphone have been jail-break which would made sense on the "Sandbox Environment" message I got. The Sandbox Environment is meant to protect Apple products from stuff. *sigh*

Then again, I remember my Iphone being jail-broke long before this happen so I don't understand why it wouldn't allow me to purchase coins anymore when it was fine during the months before. ~_~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide'   Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide' - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Purchasing bug for Android/Failed attempt to buy Coins for iOS/Android devices - "What to do?" 'Guide'
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next