Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Hope I didn't miss it...Q about the cards

Go down 
+2
TheRain7
Fanta1981
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Fanta1981

Hope I didn't miss it...Q about the cards Empty
PostSubject: Hope I didn't miss it...Q about the cards   Hope I didn't miss it...Q about the cards I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 4:35 pm

Hi all, I hope I didn't miss this question posted else where. I apologize if I did.

Anyway, I am some what new to the game I've been playing for a bit now.  And I am wondering about the card collectio/albums and have a couople quick questions.

1) If I delete a card I own does it also get removed from my album?

2) Do I really need to keep all these cards?

Oh and one more...

3) If I get a good level 1 card I like and use say a lv 4 card does it get extra experience? So just for an example the lv1 might become lv5?

Reason I am asking is I am starting to get quite the collection but there are many cards I just don't use now.
I've also been finding a lot of 3-4+ star cards, which have been replacing cards to use such as Orlandu. And I was wondering if I can safely get rid of these 1-2 star cards or use them to enhance. I just didn't want to sit there and lose my collection in the album. (Not that I really mind I just care about having a solid pool of cards to use)
Back to top Go down
TheRain7

TheRain7

PostSubject: Re: Hope I didn't miss it...Q about the cards   Hope I didn't miss it...Q about the cards I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 4:51 pm

Once a card has been in your possession, it will be in your album forever.
This is why some people do "album trades"; trade a card into your inventory so it's "albumed", then give it back. (Totally not recommended though, this is the single easiest way to get scammed)

Enhancement explanation is fairly long-winded, you can read about it here:
Enhancement Formulas
Back to top Go down
Fanta1981

PostSubject: Re: Hope I didn't miss it...Q about the cards   Hope I didn't miss it...Q about the cards I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 5:39 pm

Excellent thank you, but other then for enchancing there's not really a strong reason to hang on to say my start cards other then the fact I've leveled them to lv 20 (didn't start getting 3-4 star cards until today ><)
Back to top Go down
TheRain7

TheRain7

PostSubject: Re: Hope I didn't miss it...Q about the cards   Hope I didn't miss it...Q about the cards I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 8:42 pm

A lot of people hang on to their initial cards for sentimental value... I still have my Alicia/Adeleide/Orlando, just because I want to.

Most people just use the 1star/2star cards they get in training for enhancement (play the game for a while and you'll have more than you can ever use... I have 1000+... -.-) Only the really rich players are using leveled up 3/4 star cards to enhance.

The thing is, you "lose" a lot of exp in enhancing.
Like, throwing a lv.20 card into a lv.1 does not take that one to lv.21... it'll only go to Lv.5 or some crap... You're not saving yourself a lot of leveling time by throwing higher leveled cards into enhancement.

So if the Orlando or whatever is still useful, you might as well keep him until he's totally useless, because he's only going enhance your new cards up by a couple of levels.

Random Tip: Keep your Alicia @.@ This is probably just my dumb luck, but I've been playing for 9 months and I have not pulled/found a single missile card... NONE. I've finally reached the 6star levels but Alicia is literally still my second best missile. I hate harpies... I hate bats... I HATE IMPS
Back to top Go down
bluerexx
☆☆
bluerexx

PostSubject: Re: Hope I didn't miss it...Q about the cards   Hope I didn't miss it...Q about the cards I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 10:22 pm

Here is what I would suggest for new players.

Save don't spend the pot and te you get from training and Mina's Trail.
When you are finished episode 6 of training (which should bring you up to level 31), go hunt for 5*. There are many people selling fresh, decent 5* for 3te.
Back to top Go down
matakaw
☆☆
matakaw

PostSubject: Re: Hope I didn't miss it...Q about the cards   Hope I didn't miss it...Q about the cards I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 4:12 am

FYI, Alicia can be pulled from training. It happened that she can't pulled from packs maybe its a bug or something.
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Hope I didn't miss it...Q about the cards   Hope I didn't miss it...Q about the cards I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 7:16 am

LOL I've also had A hard time getting good missile units. that's why i keep my Halloween helmut, because there are a disproportionate amount of good missile units around.
Back to top Go down
bluerexx
☆☆
bluerexx

PostSubject: Re: Hope I didn't miss it...Q about the cards   Hope I didn't miss it...Q about the cards I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 2:35 pm

I'm pretty sure that I have gotten Alicia before from brave points... Lol

The new 6*, chev and fiscal, r both good missile units
Back to top Go down
Amasuro
☆☆☆
Amasuro

PostSubject: Re: Hope I didn't miss it...Q about the cards   Hope I didn't miss it...Q about the cards I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 3:12 pm

bluerexx wrote:

If I'm not mistaken, Chev is a melee. Ficial is missile, though.
Back to top Go down
bluerexx
☆☆
bluerexx

PostSubject: Re: Hope I didn't miss it...Q about the cards   Hope I didn't miss it...Q about the cards I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 12:22 am

Amasuro wrote:
bluerexx wrote:

If I'm not mistaken, Chev is a melee. Ficial is missile, though.
And you are correct my fellow amasuro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hope I didn't miss it...Q about the cards   Hope I didn't miss it...Q about the cards I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hope I didn't miss it...Q about the cards
Page 1 of 1