Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Just opened shop, advice greatly appreciated

Go down 
+2
xfalconhunterx
seanlink
6 posters
AuthorMessage
seanlink
☆☆☆☆
seanlink

Just opened shop, advice greatly appreciated Empty
PostSubject: Just opened shop, advice greatly appreciated   Just opened shop, advice greatly appreciated I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 4:17 pm

I just opened up shop for the first time and was wondering if anyone could give me advice about my setup and prices (are they good prices that i set).

http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t9619-seanlinks-4-shop-now-open#315422

All advice greatly welcomed.
Back to top Go down
xfalconhunterx
☆☆☆
xfalconhunterx

PostSubject: Re: Just opened shop, advice greatly appreciated   Just opened shop, advice greatly appreciated I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 7:47 pm

Well, the 4*'s you have, while LE in some cases, are really only useful as feeders.

As such, the price is subject to fluctuate as anyone that buys them will do so only to use as an enhancer for a higher * unit.

While 1-2TE is a reasonable asking price, I don't know that you'll get many takers. Be prepared to negotiate.
Back to top Go down
seanlink
☆☆☆☆
seanlink

PostSubject: Re: Just opened shop, advice greatly appreciated   Just opened shop, advice greatly appreciated I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 11:05 pm

One of my allies managed to sell 8 of my m4*s for 2 TE each, so i'm happy with that.
Back to top Go down
matakaw
☆☆
matakaw

PostSubject: Re: Just opened shop, advice greatly appreciated   Just opened shop, advice greatly appreciated I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 4:24 am

Do it so Sean and good luck. I started to grind some too.
Back to top Go down
siangaun
☆☆☆
siangaun

PostSubject: Re: Just opened shop, advice greatly appreciated   Just opened shop, advice greatly appreciated I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 4:45 am

i buy before m4* for 2 te each, for my 6* food Smile
Back to top Go down
Hyouzanryu
☆☆☆
Hyouzanryu

PostSubject: Re: Just opened shop, advice greatly appreciated   Just opened shop, advice greatly appreciated I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 12:34 am

As a general note, don't include the words "CHEAP PRICES" in your shop title. From my experience as an avid consumer, a shop that has those words usually means that the player is selling cards way too overpriced, and are definitely not worth perusing through.
Back to top Go down
bluerexx
☆☆
bluerexx

PostSubject: Re: Just opened shop, advice greatly appreciated   Just opened shop, advice greatly appreciated I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 12:54 am

4* cards are generally used as feeders, even the more recent LE ones.

The ones that are really worth anythings are either event 4*, or the very very old LE, like Gloria, Dorothy, etc.

In general:
m4* feeders goes for 2TE
lvl40 4* feeders goes for 1TE

I usually try to sell mine at lvl 40, as the time taken to level one from 40 to 80, is much more time consuming than leveling from 1 to 40.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just opened shop, advice greatly appreciated   Just opened shop, advice greatly appreciated I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just opened shop, advice greatly appreciated
Page 1 of 1