Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Call of the Desert - Know what happens after part one?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DavyHolly

Call of the Desert - Know what happens after part one? Empty
PostSubject: Call of the Desert - Know what happens after part one?   Call of the Desert - Know what happens after part one? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 7:03 pm

Does anyone know what will happen in part 2? Will there be new cards? Will there be new oasis quests? Should I use my oasis pots now, or wait? Should I spend money now, or wait?
Back to top Go down
Hajkster
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Desert - Know what happens after part one?   Call of the Desert - Know what happens after part one? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 8:17 pm

Doesn't mention anything in the JPN version about it. But who knows. Probably better to discuss this in the event section of the forum too. :p

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
xfalconhunterx
☆☆☆
xfalconhunterx

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Desert - Know what happens after part one?   Call of the Desert - Know what happens after part one? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 9:41 am

DavyHolly wrote:
Does anyone know what will happen in part 2? Will there be new cards? Will there be new oasis quests? Should I use my oasis pots now, or wait? Should I spend money now, or wait?
If you haven't already used your OPs, don't. Unless you're trying for Shana in pt1.

In the Symphony of Rapture event, part 2 unlocked a second set of bosses that could only be damaged by event units (don't recall if the BT reward units like Klavier were able to damage the secondary boss or not.)

The battle is harder, defeat by the boss means a cooldown to re-challenge (preserving the Boss's HP at the time of defeat) and the BT rewards are MUCH greater.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Desert - Know what happens after part one?   Call of the Desert - Know what happens after part one? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Call of the Desert - Know what happens after part one?
Page 1 of 1