Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Name my avatar

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
carloti94

carloti94

Name my avatar   Empty
PostSubject: Name my avatar    Name my avatar   I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 3:30 pm

Ok this is just really random but anyone who can name what my avatar is from and even better name her is very very awesome. sorry wont be a prize I just love this game and anime series
Back to top Go down
Yuan
☆☆☆☆
Yuan

Name my avatar   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name my avatar    Name my avatar   I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 3:34 pm

Yeah, that's an easy one to guess Razz
Back to top Go down
abuqasar
☆☆☆
abuqasar

Name my avatar   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name my avatar    Name my avatar   I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 4:51 am

Alicia :3

Is there a way to turn this into a community game many forumers have very interesting avatars xD
Back to top Go down
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆
ForLulzz

Name my avatar   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name my avatar    Name my avatar   I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 9:16 am

Alicia from Valkyria Chronicles!! The thread should be naming the avatar of the person above you.
Back to top Go down
carloti94

carloti94

Name my avatar   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name my avatar    Name my avatar   I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 1:31 pm

Yay all correct I just love that game and yeah making it a forum game would be good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Name my avatar   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name my avatar    Name my avatar   I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Name my avatar
Page 1 of 1