Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Whats the best card i can get for 7 TE?

Go down 
+7
Grumpy
AzakaZero
carloti94
ForLulzz
Timed
matakaw
ZzRicK
11 posters
AuthorMessage
ZzRicK

Whats the best card i can get for 7 TE? Empty
PostSubject: Whats the best card i can get for 7 TE?   Whats the best card i can get for 7 TE? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 2:00 pm

Just started and dont know anything but my cards dont really help. Can someone tell me what would be the best card for 7TE
Back to top Go down
matakaw
☆☆
matakaw

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best card i can get for 7 TE?   Whats the best card i can get for 7 TE? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 2:14 pm

any of the m5*
Back to top Go down
ZzRicK

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best card i can get for 7 TE?   Whats the best card i can get for 7 TE? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 2:22 pm

what's m5*??
Back to top Go down
Timed
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Timed

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best card i can get for 7 TE?   Whats the best card i can get for 7 TE? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 2:26 pm

just check thats it's te(brown) not te(p)(blue)
Back to top Go down
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆
ForLulzz

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best card i can get for 7 TE?   Whats the best card i can get for 7 TE? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 2:38 pm

ZzRicK wrote:
what's m5*??
max 5* meaning it's level 100. If you see an mlb5* it's max level breaked meaning it's level 120.
Back to top Go down
ZzRicK

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best card i can get for 7 TE?   Whats the best card i can get for 7 TE? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 2:47 pm

okay thanks!! what does te(brown) not te(p)(blue) mean??
Back to top Go down
carloti94

carloti94

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best card i can get for 7 TE?   Whats the best card i can get for 7 TE? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 2:55 pm

only TE brown is trade able. i'd shop around for units use the unit list to see if you like the unit. I managed to get a lvl 105 for 5TE once so its worth holding off some times
Back to top Go down
AzakaZero
☆☆☆☆
AzakaZero

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best card i can get for 7 TE?   Whats the best card i can get for 7 TE? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 3:02 pm

te(p) (blue) cannot be traded but te (brown) can.

same thing with potions. most trade potions and te at a 1:1 ratio now (and if they don't then look for another seller that has moved with the times) so you can include tradeable pots in your total budget too.

for 7 te you could get a maxed, good 5* unit or two fresh decent ones. being a do-it-myself player I went for the latter back when i started and leveled em myself. picking up a klavier and a zita (both common and cheap but useful) is not a bad place to start.

keep looking in the trade forums for good deals, also check auctions and look at the encyclopedia for unit stats so you get the skills you need. it's good to have one knockback, one slow, one poison, etc.
Back to top Go down
ZzRicK

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best card i can get for 7 TE?   Whats the best card i can get for 7 TE? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 3:11 pm

okay thanks Very Happy Azaka and carloti! Another question what's the quickest way to level people? I seem to be having troubles leveling my guys
Back to top Go down
carloti94

carloti94

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best card i can get for 7 TE?   Whats the best card i can get for 7 TE? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 3:26 pm

Using large sets of 1/2/3* works well till about level 60. after that goddesses are good for 3 levels each if you match the unit type. I just tend to spam quests. some people use 2-7 i think because of the one minute cool down so if you have a lot of spare time it works well but I personally send one unit in with 5 allys in 5 minute cooldown quests normally 41-5 but that's just personal preference.
Back to top Go down
Grumpy
☆☆
Grumpy

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best card i can get for 7 TE?   Whats the best card i can get for 7 TE? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 9:09 pm

carloti94 wrote:
Using large sets of 1/2/3* works well till about level 60. after that goddesses are good for 3 levels each if you  match the unit type. I just tend to spam quests. some people use 2-7 i think because of the one minute cool down so if you have a lot of spare time it works well but I personally send one unit in with 5 allys in 5 minute cooldown quests normally 41-5 but that's just personal preference.    
Just finishing two starter (mina, helmut) already lands you 3x 4*s. Leveling any lower * units are counter productive.

Despite the game giving you tips saying put out all your units, having few useful ones is better for leveling few useful ones and long run.

Also, 38-6 gives more exp than 41-5. It's also easier, especially since it has no imps, requiring no specific configuration.
Back to top Go down
ZzRicK

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best card i can get for 7 TE?   Whats the best card i can get for 7 TE? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 12:23 am

oh wow alright thanks haha itll be a while till i get to 38 or 41..
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best card i can get for 7 TE?   Whats the best card i can get for 7 TE? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 6:47 am

You'll also win a few 4+ tickets from the daily roulette, roughly 2 per month. Use those as well Wink

Once you have a solid team of around 8 4* units, you can consider selling them at Leana's shop, opening one or two for the occasional gamble.
Back to top Go down
Grumpy
☆☆
Grumpy

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best card i can get for 7 TE?   Whats the best card i can get for 7 TE? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 9:34 am

lol I just realized no one here really answered the question. xD

7TE:

if you're looking for maxed, I suggest kreuz. maxed level breaked kreuz should fit in 7te exactly. It's poison so it's dps is fantasic in quests and it attacks fast and 20dc to boot. Being useful in vs battles.

If you're looking for fresh, you can pick up two.

If you're lucky, you should be able to spot a bluette for 4TE (usually 5 at fresh). This, imo, is the best value low te 5*. Again, speedy and high dps. It has knockback with only 20dc. You can opt for roll instead if you want a slightly less dc and more range.
With the other 3, I suggest picking a poison unit or a slow. ixtab should be a cheap 3te easy. Though, many other options do exist in this range.

If you're looking for best possible fresh at 7te, that'd be edwin. 15dc, b speed, and slow. It's usefulness will go on until you got 6*s oozing out of you. Though, it may need some haggling to find at 7te.
Back to top Go down
matakaw
☆☆
matakaw

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best card i can get for 7 TE?   Whats the best card i can get for 7 TE? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 2:24 am

@ Grumps
Well, I was looking for Kreuz too, can you please tell me who is selling Kreuz or for trade. Max level at least to complete my 5* battle units.

@TS

7 te is worth m5* if you are looking for battle units. Just like Grumpy said, Kreuz will be the best option, sorry I forgot. Because I was also looking for her.

If you are looking for good art unit, you won Dimages and Hydria I think it will be lowered to 5 te according to fantasitrade. Calinica is worth too which I'm still looking for her.
Back to top Go down
sealbutts

sealbutts

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best card i can get for 7 TE?   Whats the best card i can get for 7 TE? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 2:07 am

Definitely with Grumps on Kreuz! A solid 5* unit, and one of the best IMO Smile

Another cheap 5* option that I think is pretty dandy would be Klavier, who goes as low as 5-6TE max these days. She's C-speed missle, 15DC (handy!) with slow I believe, so she's a decent unit to add to a growing 5* collection. Also she's cute Razz
Back to top Go down
siangaun
☆☆☆
siangaun

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best card i can get for 7 TE?   Whats the best card i can get for 7 TE? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 9:54 pm

GETTING FRESH EDWIN AROUND 5-7 TE BEST FOR NEW PLAYER IN ARENA
Back to top Go down
Grumpy
☆☆
Grumpy

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best card i can get for 7 TE?   Whats the best card i can get for 7 TE? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 11:16 pm

matakaw wrote:
can you please tell me who is selling Kreuz or for trade.
http://fantasitrade.com/ActiveTrades?Name=Kreuz

12 pages of sale right there. Or this site's trading forum after some searching...
Back to top Go down
bluerexx
☆☆
bluerexx

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best card i can get for 7 TE?   Whats the best card i can get for 7 TE? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 1:24 am

I will also suggest trying to pick up an Edwin for 7TE if you can. You might need to be patient as a lot of players will usually ask for more, but once in awhile, you will find ppl selling at that price either at an auction or at the RCR.

Edwin is really useful as a 5*. In colo events, his B speed + Slow ability helps out greatly. And in general questing, he isn't bad.

Happy hunting!
Back to top Go down
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆
ForLulzz

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best card i can get for 7 TE?   Whats the best card i can get for 7 TE? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 6:40 am

I have a Kreuz but she's fresh and 5TE might be my minimum for her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best card i can get for 7 TE?   Whats the best card i can get for 7 TE? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats the best card i can get for 7 TE?
Page 1 of 1