Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

I think Spiel is a Rakshasa

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tentacle Love
☆☆

I think Spiel is a Rakshasa Empty
PostSubject: I think Spiel is a Rakshasa   I think Spiel is a Rakshasa I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 2:47 pm

Spiel:
http://www.fantasicawiki.com/wiki/Spiel

Rakshasa:
D&D-style monster (actually based on real world myths and whatnot).

has a tiger/alligator/etc face, backwards hands, and is a powerful evil being.

Spiel is known as the "tiger queen", has what may be backwards hands, and is in a classic villain "sitting down in very comfy evil chair" pose. I wouldn't be surprised if it were intentional.

I think it's kinda cool.
Back to top Go down
AzakaZero
☆☆☆☆
AzakaZero

PostSubject: Re: I think Spiel is a Rakshasa   I think Spiel is a Rakshasa I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 2:58 pm

Nice catch, I think you're right.
Back to top Go down
Onisunit
☆☆☆☆
Onisunit

PostSubject: Re: I think Spiel is a Rakshasa   I think Spiel is a Rakshasa I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 12:42 am

Spiel is fuuken awesome! Should have been a 6*.Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: I think Spiel is a Rakshasa   I think Spiel is a Rakshasa I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 6:00 am

Even 5* have their rights to look cool, you know?

And yes, Rakshasa are humanoids with physical feline traits, though normally their head is that of a feline rather than a human. So i'd say that while Spiel is not a direct Rakshasa, she can be a powerfull half-breed of that race.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think Spiel is a Rakshasa   I think Spiel is a Rakshasa I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I think Spiel is a Rakshasa
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Game Discussion-
Jump to: