Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Judith or Ran?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jmoon10
☆☆

Judith or Ran? Empty
PostSubject: Judith or Ran?   Judith or Ran? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 7:23 pm

Need some advice here, right now I have a Judith, but am considering trading for a Ran. Looking through their stats, they seem to be pretty identical, with Ran having a slight edge in damage in Arena. The noticeable difference I see is that Ran has a Triple Attack skill while Judith just has Poison.

I guess my question really comes down to whether Triple Attack is a good skill to have? I hear it doesn't actually do 3x the normal damage, but is modified at a lower number - does anyone know what that is? I know Poison can also be pretty devasting in Arena so trying to figure out which skill would be better to have.

In terms of art, I'd say I like them both equally xD
Back to top Go down
Tentacle Love
☆☆

Judith or Ran? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Judith or Ran?   Judith or Ran? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 10:39 pm

Ran is superior for battle arena, coliseum, or guild battle. Judith is better for melee dps versus ground or air targets. That's about it.

upcoming event is panel event where Judith probably has a slight advantage just because she looks cooler and people will probably use you more if you set her as your leader, assuming they farm the same quest over and over.

But if you really want to rake in the ally points, set a leader with area attack.
Back to top Go down
jmoon10
☆☆

Judith or Ran? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Judith or Ran?   Judith or Ran? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 1:19 am

Too bad ally points have no significance for those who have gotten it all -_-

Do you know anything about Trip/Quad Attack ratio to normal damage?

And thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Tentacle Love
☆☆

Judith or Ran? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Judith or Ran?   Judith or Ran? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 12:43 pm

triple attack was going off over half the time but I just sped up the fights anyways. In the battle arena, I demolished anything that didn't have charles or aksana, and anything with aksana or charles destroyed me.

But then I wasn't trying to rank at all. Fights would probably have been much more intense had I decided to spend money.

The problem is that if you don't have a battle arena team long in advance, you can't win. And if you DO have a team, you don't have to spend much.

I do remember seeing Ran get a triple attack off and oneshot 3 four-stars. I laughed, but it didn't make the difference in the fight. It was however funny seeing that I won with like 25 moves left, killing 7 units in 5 moves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Judith or Ran? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Judith or Ran?   Judith or Ran? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Judith or Ran?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Game Discussion-
Jump to: