Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

challenger packs

Go down 
+16
carloti94
xfalconhunterx
AzakaZero
Onisunit
predator852
junosque
Hajkster
LuziMiazawa
Vaati
Megumo84
Tentacle Love
Tattycoram
jmoon10
Caimsen
Suoutheipad
Riddick18713
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tentacle Love
☆☆

challenger packs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: challenger packs   challenger packs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 4:37 pm

xfalconhunterx wrote:
Tentacle Love wrote:
It's a shame she's going to be so rare, Chevalier might be the absolute best 6* arena unit, with a B speed, high arena stats, and quad attack.
Alhena is B speed when set as lead, fyi.
which is slightly slower than b speed before speed demon, but I get your point, since they'd both be similar in any coliseum event.

wow alhena's stats are high. why doesn't the wiki sort properly when sorting by stats anymore? she didn't even show up in the list when I was looking.

Apparently Alhena's arena stat is both 91458 and 107116.
Chevalier's is 81417 and 100661.

Somebody needs to figure out why those numbers are different in different locations.
Back to top Go down
carloti94

carloti94

PostSubject: Re: challenger packs   challenger packs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 6:51 pm

If you have very few 5* and have never had a 6* would it be more worth wile even if only to increase the number of 5* you have. I've spent fanta points a random on a variety of different packs but have only ever pulled one 5* so with the guarantee of a 5* i feel more inclined to buy but am I just being trapped. would I just be better off spending it on TE and buy 5* or even 6* from other players?
Back to top Go down
xbLux
☆☆
xbLux

PostSubject: Re: challenger packs   challenger packs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 7:27 pm

carloti94 wrote:
If you have very few 5* and have never had a 6* would it be more worth wile even if only to increase the number of 5* you have. I've spent fanta points a random on a variety of different packs but have only ever pulled one 5* so with the guarantee of a 5* i feel more inclined to buy but am I just being trapped. would I just be better off spending it on TE and buy 5* or even 6* from other players?  
5000 coins is $50, which can buy 50 te.

Most 5*s are only 4-10te.

Common 6*s are 30-60te.

It's really up to you, if you want to gamble for a super rare 6/7* or a very expensive 5*.

For me, it's too expensive for my taste.
Back to top Go down
Tentacle Love
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: challenger packs   challenger packs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 9:12 pm

carloti94 wrote:
yes. buying packs is nearly always a bad idea. the only reason to buy packs is for the event items first, such as potions and time elixirs and fruits and soul stones and arena tickets. everything other than that is just a perk.

In this case, the price is way too high for anyone to recommend this to a newbie. Don't do it.

You'll end up spending way too much and getting way too little.
Back to top Go down
junosque
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: challenger packs   challenger packs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 10:06 pm

Tentacle Love wrote:
xfalconhunterx wrote:
Tentacle Love wrote:
It's a shame she's going to be so rare, Chevalier might be the absolute best 6* arena unit, with a B speed, high arena stats, and quad attack.
Alhena is B speed when set as lead, fyi.
which is slightly slower than b speed before speed demon, but I get your point, since they'd both be similar in any coliseum event.

wow alhena's stats are high. why doesn't the wiki sort properly when sorting by stats anymore? she didn't even show up in the list when I was looking.

Apparently Alhena's arena stat is both 91458 and 107116.
Chevalier's is 81417 and 100661.

Somebody needs to figure out why those numbers are different in different locations.
anyone putting alhena as lead vs someone putting chevalier as lead. the same boost would move them upwards. chevalier would still go first. depending how u play, in many situations, whoever hits first matters. there's B speed and there's better / faster B speed. compared to all other B speed cards, C-speed boosted to B as lead matters not.
Back to top Go down
carothn

PostSubject: Re: challenger packs   challenger packs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 2:27 pm

Has anyone pulled 3 5*s? I pulled 5* 5* 6*, 1 of my allies pulled 5* 6* 6* and 1 pulled 6* 6* 6*... from that small sample size I would guess that the jp stats are not applicable here...
Back to top Go down
carothn

PostSubject: Re: challenger packs   challenger packs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 2:28 pm

Post what you pulled and we can calculate odds here
Back to top Go down
danielleganga

PostSubject: Re: challenger packs   challenger packs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 8:51 pm

So has anyone pulled 3 5*'s?
Back to top Go down
Tentacle Love
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: challenger packs   challenger packs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 11:40 am

Etherium, Ficial, then Spiel.

And a crapton of urns which rocketed me to rank 31! And then I started plummeting in the ranks lol.

And before you ask, I've already traded Ficial. And my Chevalier's not for trade unless it's a ridiculously awesome trade.
Back to top Go down
carloti94

carloti94

PostSubject: Re: challenger packs   challenger packs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 6:20 pm

I got both 6* and one 5* quite happy with that first 6*s
Back to top Go down
iLordShade

PostSubject: Re: challenger packs   challenger packs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 5:46 am

Etherium first, Chevalier second

haven't done a third (and probably won't until the final event day)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: challenger packs   challenger packs - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

challenger packs
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2