Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Free 4* to the first 10 people who hit level 12 in my friends game! five 4*s to anyone who gets to lvl 12 themselves and so does 3 of their friends :) (including your own alt accounts)

Go down 
+2
prisemaster
whatamesss
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
whatamesss

whatamesss

Free 4* to the first 10 people who hit level 12 in my friends game! five 4*s to anyone who gets to lvl 12 themselves and so does 3 of their friends :) (including your own alt accounts) Empty
PostSubject: Free 4* to the first 10 people who hit level 12 in my friends game! five 4*s to anyone who gets to lvl 12 themselves and so does 3 of their friends :) (including your own alt accounts)   Free 4* to the first 10 people who hit level 12 in my friends game! five 4*s to anyone who gets to lvl 12 themselves and so does 3 of their friends :) (including your own alt accounts) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 1:00 am

Thats right! Very Happy Very Happy  Since fantasica is my #1 phone app game, i thought i might share with yall the one and only facebook app i play and will give away some free 4*s just to show some of yall how fun it is! (took me all of 15 minutes to level up a new toon to 12 for me the other day, i imagine it should take a rook about 30-45 Smile) he is an incredible developer and very active in the community! (so are many of the other players) There are weekly events, and he responds incredibly fast to any bug reports, problems, and even game suggestions for improvements! Smile TONS of content too!

I will even let you pick from the list in my shop of ones with prices :)and yes it is trackable by just the game name you choose Smile

My friend made a game about 15 months ago and I have been playing it for almost a year and im lvl 270 something but he is running a promotion and it only requires players to get past lvl 11 and will give me a few cool things (rooks get all kinds of cool stuff too and free gems!) and who knows? ya may just like it and keep playing yourself Smile

its a facebook app but not like zynga or anything, its like an mmorpg where you raid monsters and stuff with other players...make sure you join my alliance with my link below! happy gaming!

Join My Algadon Alliance! https://apps.facebook.com/algadongame/cil/17657-2b8de40c15

Contest will run until: October 12, 2013

five 4*s to anyone who gets to lvl 12 themselves and so does 3 of their friends Smile(all friends must also join only by the link above, not by your own invitations in game.)

Last edited by whatamesss on Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
whatamesss

whatamesss

Free 4* to the first 10 people who hit level 12 in my friends game! five 4*s to anyone who gets to lvl 12 themselves and so does 3 of their friends :) (including your own alt accounts) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free 4* to the first 10 people who hit level 12 in my friends game! five 4*s to anyone who gets to lvl 12 themselves and so does 3 of their friends :) (including your own alt accounts)   Free 4* to the first 10 people who hit level 12 in my friends game! five 4*s to anyone who gets to lvl 12 themselves and so does 3 of their friends :) (including your own alt accounts) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 11:58 pm

bump cmon rooks, noone has enough chops to try?????
Back to top Go down
prisemaster

prisemaster

PostSubject: Re: Free 4* to the first 10 people who hit level 12 in my friends game! five 4*s to anyone who gets to lvl 12 themselves and so does 3 of their friends :) (including your own alt accounts)   Free 4* to the first 10 people who hit level 12 in my friends game! five 4*s to anyone who gets to lvl 12 themselves and so does 3 of their friends :) (including your own alt accounts) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 7:34 pm

Is offer is still active?
Back to top Go down
whatamesss

whatamesss

PostSubject: Re: Free 4* to the first 10 people who hit level 12 in my friends game! five 4*s to anyone who gets to lvl 12 themselves and so does 3 of their friends :) (including your own alt accounts)   Free 4* to the first 10 people who hit level 12 in my friends game! five 4*s to anyone who gets to lvl 12 themselves and so does 3 of their friends :) (including your own alt accounts) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 11:38 pm

sure is Smile i have had only 3 people join so far and noone has reported hitting level 12 yet Smile
Back to top Go down
prisemaster

prisemaster

PostSubject: Re: Free 4* to the first 10 people who hit level 12 in my friends game! five 4*s to anyone who gets to lvl 12 themselves and so does 3 of their friends :) (including your own alt accounts)   Free 4* to the first 10 people who hit level 12 in my friends game! five 4*s to anyone who gets to lvl 12 themselves and so does 3 of their friends :) (including your own alt accounts) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 11:38 pm

9 already :3
Back to top Go down
prisemaster

prisemaster

PostSubject: Re: Free 4* to the first 10 people who hit level 12 in my friends game! five 4*s to anyone who gets to lvl 12 themselves and so does 3 of their friends :) (including your own alt accounts)   Free 4* to the first 10 people who hit level 12 in my friends game! five 4*s to anyone who gets to lvl 12 themselves and so does 3 of their friends :) (including your own alt accounts) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 11:41 pm

Nick - Prise, trying playing for merchant with main play in missions :3
Back to top Go down
whatamesss

whatamesss

PostSubject: Re: Free 4* to the first 10 people who hit level 12 in my friends game! five 4*s to anyone who gets to lvl 12 themselves and so does 3 of their friends :) (including your own alt accounts)   Free 4* to the first 10 people who hit level 12 in my friends game! five 4*s to anyone who gets to lvl 12 themselves and so does 3 of their friends :) (including your own alt accounts) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 11:45 pm

nice Smile endgame you will end up switching to stamina as that is what you will need to raid monsters, but my main started out that way too Smile and now he is pretty far behind in missions in the upper levels lol
Back to top Go down
whatamesss

whatamesss

PostSubject: Re: Free 4* to the first 10 people who hit level 12 in my friends game! five 4*s to anyone who gets to lvl 12 themselves and so does 3 of their friends :) (including your own alt accounts)   Free 4* to the first 10 people who hit level 12 in my friends game! five 4*s to anyone who gets to lvl 12 themselves and so does 3 of their friends :) (including your own alt accounts) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 12:00 am

I will even up the ante and say if you get a friend to join using my link above as well, i will give you their 4* card if they hit lvl 12 before the 11th person does Smile
Back to top Go down
whatamesss

whatamesss

PostSubject: Re: Free 4* to the first 10 people who hit level 12 in my friends game! five 4*s to anyone who gets to lvl 12 themselves and so does 3 of their friends :) (including your own alt accounts)   Free 4* to the first 10 people who hit level 12 in my friends game! five 4*s to anyone who gets to lvl 12 themselves and so does 3 of their friends :) (including your own alt accounts) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 12:03 am

oh and PM me your algadon game name as well please Smile
Back to top Go down
prisemaster

prisemaster

PostSubject: Re: Free 4* to the first 10 people who hit level 12 in my friends game! five 4*s to anyone who gets to lvl 12 themselves and so does 3 of their friends :) (including your own alt accounts)   Free 4* to the first 10 people who hit level 12 in my friends game! five 4*s to anyone who gets to lvl 12 themselves and so does 3 of their friends :) (including your own alt accounts) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 2:40 am

Obtained level 12 ^^
Back to top Go down
whatamesss

whatamesss

PostSubject: Re: Free 4* to the first 10 people who hit level 12 in my friends game! five 4*s to anyone who gets to lvl 12 themselves and so does 3 of their friends :) (including your own alt accounts)   Free 4* to the first 10 people who hit level 12 in my friends game! five 4*s to anyone who gets to lvl 12 themselves and so does 3 of their friends :) (including your own alt accounts) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:00 am

awesome Smile hope you enjoyed it and will maybe continue Smile

either way, PM me your algadon game name (and your game profile please) and we will get you pickin out your reward Smile
Back to top Go down
prisemaster

prisemaster

PostSubject: Re: Free 4* to the first 10 people who hit level 12 in my friends game! five 4*s to anyone who gets to lvl 12 themselves and so does 3 of their friends :) (including your own alt accounts)   Free 4* to the first 10 people who hit level 12 in my friends game! five 4*s to anyone who gets to lvl 12 themselves and so does 3 of their friends :) (including your own alt accounts) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 8:46 pm

I'm already writed :3
Name is Prise, already joined in alliance in the link at first post.
Back to top Go down
whatamesss

whatamesss

PostSubject: Re: Free 4* to the first 10 people who hit level 12 in my friends game! five 4*s to anyone who gets to lvl 12 themselves and so does 3 of their friends :) (including your own alt accounts)   Free 4* to the first 10 people who hit level 12 in my friends game! five 4*s to anyone who gets to lvl 12 themselves and so does 3 of their friends :) (including your own alt accounts) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:23 pm

ok gotcha which 4* do you want?

1/Chris 1te
1/Vilhelm 1te
1/Vilhelm 1te
1/Leanna 1te
1/Miriam 1te
1/Mylene 1te
1/Maia 1te
1/Maia 1te
1/Jelly 1te
1/Anton 1te
1/Alfonso 1te
1/Partenope 1te
2/Virgil 1te
12/Scarlet 1te
1/Scarlet 1te
1/Macaron 1te
1/Agatha 1te1pot
1/Django 1te1pot
1/Farrah 1te1pot
1/Nadine 1te1pot

i may have a few more i know i have some doubles but its not a bad list to choose from Smile

when you pick i will add 1000 luna to the trade to give you back the 1000 luna youll have to give me for your share Smile

Last edited by whatamesss on Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
prisemaster

prisemaster

PostSubject: Re: Free 4* to the first 10 people who hit level 12 in my friends game! five 4*s to anyone who gets to lvl 12 themselves and so does 3 of their friends :) (including your own alt accounts)   Free 4* to the first 10 people who hit level 12 in my friends game! five 4*s to anyone who gets to lvl 12 themselves and so does 3 of their friends :) (including your own alt accounts) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:33 pm

Nadine *_*
Back to top Go down
whatamesss

whatamesss

PostSubject: Re: Free 4* to the first 10 people who hit level 12 in my friends game! five 4*s to anyone who gets to lvl 12 themselves and so does 3 of their friends :) (including your own alt accounts)   Free 4* to the first 10 people who hit level 12 in my friends game! five 4*s to anyone who gets to lvl 12 themselves and so does 3 of their friends :) (including your own alt accounts) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:45 pm

she is all yours my friend Smile love her animation Smile

hope to see ya sometimes in Algadon but if not, thanks for trying it Smile
Back to top Go down
whatamesss

whatamesss

PostSubject: Re: Free 4* to the first 10 people who hit level 12 in my friends game! five 4*s to anyone who gets to lvl 12 themselves and so does 3 of their friends :) (including your own alt accounts)   Free 4* to the first 10 people who hit level 12 in my friends game! five 4*s to anyone who gets to lvl 12 themselves and so does 3 of their friends :) (including your own alt accounts) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 10:20 pm

five 4*s to anyone who gets to lvl 12 themselves and so does 3 of their friends Smile

Friends must use my link in original post for you to get credit for them.
Back to top Go down
whatamesss

whatamesss

PostSubject: Re: Free 4* to the first 10 people who hit level 12 in my friends game! five 4*s to anyone who gets to lvl 12 themselves and so does 3 of their friends :) (including your own alt accounts)   Free 4* to the first 10 people who hit level 12 in my friends game! five 4*s to anyone who gets to lvl 12 themselves and so does 3 of their friends :) (including your own alt accounts) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 12:23 am

this challenge is still under achieved :)still 9 prizes left to claim only 1 person made it to lvl 12 so far Smile its soooo easy to get to level 20 i did it in less than 3 hours my 12 year old son is level 130!

FREE 4*s for playing a game while you wait for your training points or your cooldown timer to expire!
Back to top Go down
sunshines

PostSubject: Re: Free 4* to the first 10 people who hit level 12 in my friends game! five 4*s to anyone who gets to lvl 12 themselves and so does 3 of their friends :) (including your own alt accounts)   Free 4* to the first 10 people who hit level 12 in my friends game! five 4*s to anyone who gets to lvl 12 themselves and so does 3 of their friends :) (including your own alt accounts) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 7:14 pm

I'm working on this right now and almost there!
I could use some of those cards I think.

I'm level 12 now!
Back to top Go down
whatamesss

whatamesss

PostSubject: Re: Free 4* to the first 10 people who hit level 12 in my friends game! five 4*s to anyone who gets to lvl 12 themselves and so does 3 of their friends :) (including your own alt accounts)   Free 4* to the first 10 people who hit level 12 in my friends game! five 4*s to anyone who gets to lvl 12 themselves and so does 3 of their friends :) (including your own alt accounts) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 8:56 pm

awesome job Smile that didnt take you long, lol... Smile did you see the list? do you know which card youd like? my phone is charging atm and i just got home and am about to sit down to dinner but let me know who you like and i will initiate the trade when i see your reply Smile
Back to top Go down
sunshines

PostSubject: Re: Free 4* to the first 10 people who hit level 12 in my friends game! five 4*s to anyone who gets to lvl 12 themselves and so does 3 of their friends :) (including your own alt accounts)   Free 4* to the first 10 people who hit level 12 in my friends game! five 4*s to anyone who gets to lvl 12 themselves and so does 3 of their friends :) (including your own alt accounts) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 10:32 pm

I don't really know but I like these ones. I'm lacking a decent magic user for some quests I've noticed.

Agatha
Anton
Farrah
Miriam
Partenope

also whats a good amount of energy to stop at and start putting in stamina and other stats?

Last edited by sunshines on Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
whatamesss

whatamesss

PostSubject: Re: Free 4* to the first 10 people who hit level 12 in my friends game! five 4*s to anyone who gets to lvl 12 themselves and so does 3 of their friends :) (including your own alt accounts)   Free 4* to the first 10 people who hit level 12 in my friends game! five 4*s to anyone who gets to lvl 12 themselves and so does 3 of their friends :) (including your own alt accounts) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 10:35 pm

Do you want to look at them first?
Back to top Go down
sunshines

PostSubject: Re: Free 4* to the first 10 people who hit level 12 in my friends game! five 4*s to anyone who gets to lvl 12 themselves and so does 3 of their friends :) (including your own alt accounts)   Free 4* to the first 10 people who hit level 12 in my friends game! five 4*s to anyone who gets to lvl 12 themselves and so does 3 of their friends :) (including your own alt accounts) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 10:37 pm

I looked at them already
Back to top Go down
whatamesss

whatamesss

PostSubject: Re: Free 4* to the first 10 people who hit level 12 in my friends game! five 4*s to anyone who gets to lvl 12 themselves and so does 3 of their friends :) (including your own alt accounts)   Free 4* to the first 10 people who hit level 12 in my friends game! five 4*s to anyone who gets to lvl 12 themselves and so does 3 of their friends :) (including your own alt accounts) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 10:41 pm

Np :)get some friends or family to hit lvl twelve and get all of them lol

(just make sure they use my link at the top of the thread, and not from your own invite)
Back to top Go down
sunshines

PostSubject: Re: Free 4* to the first 10 people who hit level 12 in my friends game! five 4*s to anyone who gets to lvl 12 themselves and so does 3 of their friends :) (including your own alt accounts)   Free 4* to the first 10 people who hit level 12 in my friends game! five 4*s to anyone who gets to lvl 12 themselves and so does 3 of their friends :) (including your own alt accounts) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 12:49 am

I got my brother to try it a while ago. Might be level 12 soon.
Back to top Go down
whatamesss

whatamesss

PostSubject: Re: Free 4* to the first 10 people who hit level 12 in my friends game! five 4*s to anyone who gets to lvl 12 themselves and so does 3 of their friends :) (including your own alt accounts)   Free 4* to the first 10 people who hit level 12 in my friends game! five 4*s to anyone who gets to lvl 12 themselves and so does 3 of their friends :) (including your own alt accounts) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 8:03 pm

Just over Eight days to go for those who still want a free 4* Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free 4* to the first 10 people who hit level 12 in my friends game! five 4*s to anyone who gets to lvl 12 themselves and so does 3 of their friends :) (including your own alt accounts)   Free 4* to the first 10 people who hit level 12 in my friends game! five 4*s to anyone who gets to lvl 12 themselves and so does 3 of their friends :) (including your own alt accounts) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free 4* to the first 10 people who hit level 12 in my friends game! five 4*s to anyone who gets to lvl 12 themselves and so does 3 of their friends :) (including your own alt accounts)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next