Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Hi there!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sealbutts

sealbutts

Hi there!! Empty
PostSubject: Hi there!!   Hi there!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 9:14 am

I just started playing about 2-ish days ago, and I'm totally hooked hehe.

Still looking for allies: add me! 95944335
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

Hi there!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi there!!   Hi there!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 5:15 am

Hello and welcome to the forums!

We are happy that you have joined this forum and we hope that you have a pleasant time in the forums!

If you have not read the rules and the forum policies, please look at this thread.

If you have seen the FAQ thread but you cannot find the FAQ itself, it's here!

It is important that you are also reminded that only one post is allowed per user in the Trading Center.
In your thread, you can post what you are selling or buying.
If you disregard any of the Trading Center rules, the Moderators will take the necessary action.
It is also of heavy importance that you are informed that the intent of RMT or attempting to do RMT is disallowed in the forum, not just the Trading Center!

If you have any other questions about the game, please also find the 'FAQ -- Got questions? Ask here' thread in the Game Discussion and post it there. ( It is a sticky thread so you should be able to find it easily ) We want to avoid clutter at the Game Discussion as much as possible.

If you have any related questions on Events, there is another section of this forum which is dedicated to the discussion of Events in the 'Current Events [Public]' section. Find the current event that is going on and ask questions there if you have any!

Any other important stuff that is not emphasised here is emphasised at the Forum Policies thread.

Please also note that you need 25 posts to access the PM feature.

If you have any questions or clarifications on the forum rules, you can contact the Moderators or Administrators , themadmanazn or Crowex (Crowex is away for the time being) through Private Messaging (PM).

Thank you for reading this and once again, we hope that you have a great time in the forums! Smile

-KuroStar (Trade Moderator)
Back to top Go down
Alzahar
☆☆
Alzahar

Hi there!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi there!!   Hi there!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 5:52 am

Hey mayte! Seen you around the forums XD, pleasure meeting you.
Back to top Go down
prisemaster

prisemaster

Hi there!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi there!!   Hi there!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 6:10 am

Welcome Very Happy
I just started too :3
Wanted to send ally request but there was no place for me TT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi there!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi there!!   Hi there!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi there!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: New Members-