Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

What are the best quest levels to farm star stones?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nymphsrequiem

nymphsrequiem

What are the best quest levels to farm star stones? Empty
PostSubject: What are the best quest levels to farm star stones?   What are the best quest levels to farm star stones? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 3:11 am

Title says it all. Smile Any help appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Unknownkid
☆☆☆
Unknownkid

PostSubject: Re: What are the best quest levels to farm star stones?   What are the best quest levels to farm star stones? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 3:46 am

I always do 42-6, but, like all the other quests, it only gives you 0-3 Star Stones. To be honest, the crisis quests is the only way to get a decent amount. I think the chances for lower quests is miserable, so don't go there lol.

Edit: I believe the Boss Battles and/or Challenge Quests give out ~7? But since it has a long cd, I dunno if it's worth it... never tried them.
Back to top Go down
Kanata67
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: What are the best quest levels to farm star stones?   What are the best quest levels to farm star stones? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 7:28 am

I just do 42-1 over and over...
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: What are the best quest levels to farm star stones?   What are the best quest levels to farm star stones? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:52 am

check out this thread that is dedicated to discussing this event:

http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t9265p285-ticket-battle-starfall-bluff-sept-11th-sept-18th

you should ask your event related questions there. your specific question has been asked & answered several times already
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are the best quest levels to farm star stones?   What are the best quest levels to farm star stones? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are the best quest levels to farm star stones?
Page 1 of 1