Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Hello guys^^

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tmelloi

tmelloi

Hello guys^^ Empty
PostSubject: Hello guys^^   Hello guys^^ I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 6:01 pm

Heya people! Just started the game 3 weeks ago and so far its being very fun! I´m really into it and am a regular player always on actually! I´m lf strong 5*6* allies to do serious on events and in the game comunity! If you wanna be my allie just send me a msg! Thanks a lot!
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

Hello guys^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello guys^^   Hello guys^^ I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 7:25 pm

Hi tmelloi! Welcome to the forum finally! :-)

Please take the time to read through the Forum Policies.

Our Fantasica Encyclopedia has plenty of useful information to help you get started out in the game. A must read!

The Trading Center comes with its own set of rules, which can be accessed in this Trading Center Rules. If you're going to partake in the trading portion of the game, please do take the time to read the following:

Our Stance with Silicon Studio/Mobage

How Not to Get Scammed While Trading

The best way I say to fully enjoy the game is be equipped with the knowledge so you don't fall into the traps/pitfalls that so many people in the past have! :-)

Since you're looking for allies, I suggest posting in our Looking for Allies Thread. A few new members have posted on there already, so they definitely have space.

With the formalities out of the way, welcome again to the forum.

And if you have any questions, feel free to contact any of the Admins (Crowex, clocksprocket - call her clocks not clock >_< lol ).

You can also contact any of the Moderators (beltane-flames, JackNaBox - he's the one responsible for our profile sigs and avatars. If you'd like one personalized, I suggest going to the General Chat : Profile Sig. thread of his and put in your request, and pnoytroi - me! Smile )

Have fun, enjoy the game, and good luck! :-)
And nice to meet you of course haha
Back to top Go down

Hello guys^^
Page 1 of 1