Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

LOOK. A TRADE. SOMEBODY HELP ME OUT. :3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hamammm

LOOK. A TRADE. SOMEBODY HELP ME OUT. :3 Empty
PostSubject: LOOK. A TRADE. SOMEBODY HELP ME OUT. :3   LOOK. A TRADE. SOMEBODY HELP ME OUT. :3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 1:29 am

Hey all, so one of my buddies is raring to find someone who will trade an Eliz for his Loki. If anybody's interested... it would be real nice if you could help me set up this trade Smile And yes, they're about evenly priced : Loki's actually probably more expensive at this point in the game when all the maidens = commons now.

P.S. Not sure if this is in the right section, but since it wasn't really a shop or anything, I thought it would be ok in this section of the forum.
Back to top Go down
Grumpy
☆☆
Grumpy

LOOK. A TRADE. SOMEBODY HELP ME OUT. :3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOOK. A TRADE. SOMEBODY HELP ME OUT. :3   LOOK. A TRADE. SOMEBODY HELP ME OUT. :3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 1:32 am

All forms of trades should go in the trading forum.
Back to top Go down

LOOK. A TRADE. SOMEBODY HELP ME OUT. :3
Page 1 of 1