Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

8*s released? [ Needs Verification ]

Go down 
+2
GoldoaWillNotMove
abuqasar
6 posters
AuthorMessage
abuqasar
☆☆☆
abuqasar

8*s released? [ Needs Verification ] Empty
PostSubject: 8*s released? [ Needs Verification ]   8*s released? [ Needs Verification ] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 10:53 am

Earlier in RCR a player was announcing 8* cards are being released on the Japanese Servers. I am unable to find any proof of such things online so far. However it is a plausibility. Are any players able to verify this claim?
Back to top Go down
GoldoaWillNotMove
☆☆☆☆
GoldoaWillNotMove

PostSubject: Re: 8*s released? [ Needs Verification ]   8*s released? [ Needs Verification ] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 12:00 pm

I guarantee you, If there was an 8* released, the forums would have been blown up by now.
I was board hopping yesterday and some guy was saying to his allies that he would quit if fanta ever made an 8* and another one of his allies joked around saying that an 8* was already released and that we'd have it in 2 months.
What probably happened was that someone actually thought he was serious and started spreading it.
Back to top Go down
Hajkster
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: 8*s released? [ Needs Verification ]   8*s released? [ Needs Verification ] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 1:13 pm

GoldoaWillNotMove wrote:
I guarantee you, If there was an 8* released, the forums would have been blown up by now.
I was board hopping yesterday and some guy was saying to his allies that he would quit if fanta ever made an 8* and another one of his allies joked around saying that an 8* was already released and that we'd have it in 2 months.
What probably happened was that someone actually thought he was serious and started spreading it.
And nothing mentioned on Fantasica blog - http://fantasica-blog.blogspot.sg/
Or JPN Wiki - http://w.livedoor.jp/fantasica/
Back to top Go down
abuqasar
☆☆☆
abuqasar

PostSubject: Re: 8*s released? [ Needs Verification ]   8*s released? [ Needs Verification ] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 12:11 am

GoldoaWillNotMove wrote:
Yeah I suspected that too. With how fanta is handling the game now i actually wouldnt be surprised. It feels like they want to abolish TE trading altogether. Making it a "legit" card game where people trade only in mixed. A friend and me were discussing that it wouldnt be surprising if they limited TE trading to 10 per trade or something

Hajkster wrote:
yeap checked those first nothing there thankfully
Back to top Go down
Grumpy
☆☆
Grumpy

PostSubject: Re: 8*s released? [ Needs Verification ]   8*s released? [ Needs Verification ] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 7:36 am

abuqasar wrote:
... limited TE trading to 10 per trade or something...
Well, that'd be no short of black plague on the market... Cards are simply not liquid enough to allow card-card only trading.
Back to top Go down
carlosfortwar

PostSubject: Re: 8*s released? [ Needs Verification ]   8*s released? [ Needs Verification ] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 2:13 pm

abuqasar wrote:
GoldoaWillNotMove wrote:
Yeah I suspected that too. With how fanta is handling the game now i actually wouldnt be surprised. It feels like they want to abolish TE trading altogether. Making it a "legit" card game where people trade only in mixed. A friend and me were discussing that it wouldnt be surprising if they limited TE trading to 10 per trade or something

Hajkster wrote:
yeap checked those first nothing there thankfully
If they make an 8* (And I'm thinking the will go till a 10* card eventually), the most probably thing is that at some point trade will be totally abolished in the game. I mean, the times when trade is cancelled are being more and more prolonged, and will probably kill the game in a couple of years. Fantasica JP will survive, because almost 95% of the players are pay users, and that's somthing Fantasica USA stupidly wants to believe (out of 2mill downloads, around 100k active pplayers, and of those active players only around 1500 are pay players)
Back to top Go down
Caimsen
☆☆☆☆
Caimsen

PostSubject: Re: 8*s released? [ Needs Verification ]   8*s released? [ Needs Verification ] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 6:57 pm

Maybe in a 1,5 years but not in 2 Months. We have way to less 7* that it would be make sense to release a 8*. Mobage/SS will do that, when we have enough 7* so that they are really common.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 8*s released? [ Needs Verification ]   8*s released? [ Needs Verification ] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

8*s released? [ Needs Verification ]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Game Discussion-
Jump to: