Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Questions about Speed C(B)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jmoon10
☆☆

Questions about Speed C(B) Empty
PostSubject: Questions about Speed C(B)   Questions about Speed C(B) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 5:51 pm

I see several units that have speed in parenthesis and have always been confused about it. Right now, I have a Manfred...what would I have to do to make him a B speed? And does that speed apply in quests only, or arena/colo as well?
Back to top Go down
Callanthe
☆☆☆☆☆
Callanthe

PostSubject: Re: Questions about Speed C(B)   Questions about Speed C(B) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 6:22 pm

You need to both have the skill Speed Demon (check your skills tab) to a certain level (I don't know it exactly, but he will definitely be B at level 10), and make him your leader.

This will boost his speed whenever he is placed in a quest and in arena.
Back to top Go down
jmoon10
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Questions about Speed C(B)   Questions about Speed C(B) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 7:05 pm

Thanks! From what I heard, it is only appliable to colo and not arena? or is it available for both?
Back to top Go down
xbLux
☆☆
xbLux

PostSubject: Re: Questions about Speed C(B)   Questions about Speed C(B) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 7:09 pm

The skill does not apply to arenas.
Back to top Go down
sam2512

sam2512

PostSubject: Re: Questions about Speed C(B)   Questions about Speed C(B) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 2:06 am

What is the difference between speed and attack delay?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions about Speed C(B)   Questions about Speed C(B) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Questions about Speed C(B)
Page 1 of 1