Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Newb'd up and ready for duty.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kharutso

Kharutso

Newb'd up and ready for duty. Empty
PostSubject: Newb'd up and ready for duty.   Newb'd up and ready for duty. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 2:37 pm

Hello there. I'm Kharutso and I just picked up Fantasica over the weekend. I'm slowly but surely becoming an addict. Pacifies me with the strategy... Not so much in the TCG department, but... Otherwise a great game! Decided I wanted to get involved in the community and try to learn some things as well as making new friends & allies~

That said, I look forward to meeting you all and any hints/tips you can give me. All will be much appreciated. And I'll do my best to return any favors in kind. Just... Y'know... Don't bite. I'm sensitive. v.v

Nice meeting you all, see you around the boards and in-game!

-Kharutso (61264996)
Back to top Go down
gigadc

PostSubject: Re: Newb'd up and ready for duty.   Newb'd up and ready for duty. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 4:35 pm

Join my guild, i need 1 more rook.
Back to top Go down
Kharutso

Kharutso

PostSubject: Re: Newb'd up and ready for duty.   Newb'd up and ready for duty. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 8:12 pm

I... Kind of joined one already. But if they remain inactive, then I'll hop right on over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newb'd up and ready for duty.   Newb'd up and ready for duty. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newb'd up and ready for duty.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: New Members-
Jump to: