Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Wiki 6* Change

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Minowara
☆☆☆

Wiki 6* Change Empty
PostSubject: Wiki 6* Change   Wiki 6* Change I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 10:49 pm

The wiki was updated lately with the 6* from the last few events, and when the people updated, they also made a change:

Some of the units that used be C (B) like Manfred are no longer showing the (B). Was it incorrect before, or is it incorrect now? Also,if I understand right, the letter in parenthesis was the speed if that unit was your leader. So Manfred would be a B speed if he is your leader and C speed if he is not. Which is correct?

Thanks for your help.
Back to top Go down
Hajkster
☆☆☆☆☆

Wiki 6* Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiki 6* Change   Wiki 6* Change I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 10:54 pm

Minowara wrote:
The wiki was updated lately with the 6* from the last few events, and when the people updated, they also made a change:

Some of the units that used be C (B) like Manfred are no longer showing the (B).  Was it incorrect before, or is it incorrect now?  Also,if I understand right, the letter in parenthesis was the speed if that unit was your leader.  So Manfred would be a B speed if he is your leader and C speed if he is not.  Which is correct?

Thanks for your help.
It should still have B. And yes, correct its for lead, however, only if you have the speed demon skill which pushes them far enough to jump to B (or whichever).
Back to top Go down
jmoon10
☆☆

Wiki 6* Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiki 6* Change   Wiki 6* Change I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 5:44 pm

Does the Speed Demon skill only affect those units with the Parenthesis? And does the Speed Demon skill have to be at Level 10?
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

Wiki 6* Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiki 6* Change   Wiki 6* Change I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 6:02 pm

Speed Demon affects all units irregardless if they change letter speeds or not.

The only difference is some units are right at the cusp of changing to a different letter speed, and when speed demon is applied they 'upgrade' to a higher speed category.

This 'upgrade' only affects units in the coliseum (Which uses the posted letter speed of units). For Battle Arena and guild events, the letter speed cannot be upgraded (Speed demon does not affect units for those events). For any other event/questing, they get the 20% speed / dps increase whether or not they change letter speeds.
Back to top Go down
jmoon10
☆☆

Wiki 6* Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiki 6* Change   Wiki 6* Change I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 7:04 pm

Thanks for the info bkwiz Smile

Also random btw...Does Battle Seasoned also only apply to colo and not arena?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wiki 6* Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiki 6* Change   Wiki 6* Change I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wiki 6* Change
Page 1 of 1