Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Quiting on guild event?

Go down 
+13
horofan2
Resetz
Stormfeather
Blargod
KuroStar
Exile
chaosbladeuk
Hajkster
liquidleks
Vaati
Merivel
Kanata67
Rcybs
17 posters
AuthorMessage
Rcybs

Quiting on guild event? Empty
PostSubject: Quiting on guild event?   Quiting on guild event? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 11:51 pm

Anyone planning to quit the guild event? Just wondering about you guys would say anyways.

I been thinking about quitting, but I dunno. I still want a 5* though at the rate my guild is going I think we are going to aim pretty low. I really don't want to leave my guild for another, because it won't really make a difference since I will still have the wins and GP from my guild though I might be short on the winnings.

I ended up spending my pots and tonics that barely made a difference. I know that my guild can win in the morning battles, but not the night battles. Active players are hard to find from what is happening. The 1 hour battle really drags on for too long and it hurts a lot for many of my guild members since we are a non-spending guild from the looks of it.

From the rate of the guilds that are still playing, I don't think anyone will be getting the 7* reward and even then it will be pretty lucky. I think most guilds should be able to win the 5* and 4* reward. The 6* reward maybe if they pay a lot and have event units, but those barely make a difference.

I really wished that they didn't disband all of the ordinary guilds from before.  Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Kanata67
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Quiting on guild event?   Quiting on guild event? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 12:18 am

1 hour drags on sooooo long. 4 matches a day for a week is 28 hours of life I will never get back. I guess it's worth it if you don't have a life...
Back to top Go down
Merivel

Merivel

PostSubject: Re: Quiting on guild event?   Quiting on guild event? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 2:25 am

Considering donating all my souls and leaving...
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: Quiting on guild event?   Quiting on guild event? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 5:52 am

Considering that one of the battle shifts is in the smackdab of my sleep (6AM), it'll be hard to have a 100% attendance.

Still, i love the 4* / 5* units for their art, and i'm not giving up on them easily. The BT pts 6* unit, on the other hand...
Back to top Go down
liquidleks

PostSubject: Re: Quiting on guild event?   Quiting on guild event? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 2:37 pm

Kanata67 wrote:
1 hour drags on sooooo long. 4 matches a day for a week is 28 hours of life I will never get back. I guess it's worth it if you don't have a life...
It is way better than the 24/7 grinding that seems to be required for a lot of the other events.
Back to top Go down
Hajkster
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Quiting on guild event?   Quiting on guild event? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 2:55 pm

liquidleks wrote:
Kanata67 wrote:
It is way better than the 24/7 grinding that seems to be required for a lot of the other events.
Yes and no.

On one hand, the 24/7 grindings allow people to get those points for 6* BT rewards by spending insane amounts of time grinding.

In this one its impossible to get the Points 6* reward without spending money.
Back to top Go down
chaosbladeuk
☆☆☆☆
chaosbladeuk

PostSubject: Re: Quiting on guild event?   Quiting on guild event? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 4:08 am

If we compare every event, the guild event is probably the least time consuming in terms of grinding. You have a fix time to be on so at least you can pretty much ignore the game up until 5 minutes before the actual start of a battle. Panel requires a move every 5 minutes which I find more intrusive than one full hour of playing. This event seems very popular so I think this will be the norm from now on.
Back to top Go down
Exile

PostSubject: Re: Quiting on guild event?   Quiting on guild event? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 5:39 pm

the not being able to quit your guild now is a nightmare if say oh I don't know, half the guild decides meh I'm not feeling this event. 4 on 9 is bawls....
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Quiting on guild event?   Quiting on guild event? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 5:49 am

I couldn't join any guild because all the guilds disbanded and now I got no guild on me.
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: Quiting on guild event?   Quiting on guild event? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 11:13 am

I've come back to Fantas to try this event; however, it's strictly a pay to win especially since most paying players banded together. This event isn't too bad in terms of time spent but the rewards are crap as usual unless you spend obscene amounts of money.

If I could jump boat right now I would but that would be unfair for my guild mates.
Back to top Go down
Stormfeather

Stormfeather

PostSubject: Re: Quiting on guild event?   Quiting on guild event? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 11:22 am

Yeah, if they do this type of event again, they're going to need to make some SERIOUS changes for me to participate. Or at least I'd be joining a guild that's just there to get a few participation rewards, with the understanding that frankly I couldn't really be bothered. :p
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: Quiting on guild event?   Quiting on guild event? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 12:07 pm

Stormfeather wrote:
Yeah, if they do this type of event again, they're going to need to make some SERIOUS changes for me to participate. Or at least I'd be joining a guild that's just there to get a few participation rewards, with the understanding that frankly I couldn't really be bothered. :p
There hasn't been much of anything that can interest the free player in Fantasica lately. I'm sure you and I both agree that we don't need any more stressors in our lives.
Back to top Go down
Merivel

Merivel

PostSubject: Re: Quiting on guild event?   Quiting on guild event? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 1:42 pm

chaosbladeuk wrote:
If we compare every event, the guild event is probably the least time consuming in terms of grinding. You have a fix time to be on so at least you can pretty much ignore the game up until 5 minutes before the actual start of a battle. Panel requires a move every 5 minutes which I find more intrusive than one full hour of playing. This event seems very popular so I think this will be the norm from now on.
good god I hope not! This event is seriously flawed in more than one way. If this becomes the norm, I know lots of players you'll throw in the towel. No 
Back to top Go down
Resetz

Resetz

PostSubject: Re: Quiting on guild event?   Quiting on guild event? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 2:13 pm

it ok, if that happen just ignore the event and take a break, level a few cards
Back to top Go down
horofan2

horofan2

PostSubject: Re: Quiting on guild event?   Quiting on guild event? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 2:25 pm

I'm basically ceasing to tell people this game is worth playing until I know that it isn't finally arriving at blatant moneygrab central.

They need to arrange by much more than W-L or hordes of people are quitting this event indefinitely. A team with 3 6* players and some 5*s should be able to get the 5* card. Plain and simple. All we ever get is steamrolling full 6* spender teams, and have no chance. Way to make it blatant, Fanta, way to go.

Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: Quiting on guild event?   Quiting on guild event? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 6:00 pm

You know why people want to quit the event? There's really nothing good in the win rewards until you hit 18 wins (5*) and nothing good for the gp rewards until you hit 60m gp.

At least the last time I checked Rage of Bahamut, participation rewards rewarded you with TE and Pot equivalents and gaining points allowed you to draw from a watered down form of our Dream Boxes.
Back to top Go down
sycovenom

PostSubject: Re: Quiting on guild event?   Quiting on guild event? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 6:21 pm

chaosbladeuk wrote:

If you ignore it till 5 mins till you lose as you didn't grind to get the souls to use to increase your points, and to get those you need to grind quite a bit. Just in panel you can get rewards on your merit, and not have to pray to some deiety that your guild members show up, and you get a fair match not some group that outclass you drastically.
Back to top Go down
galiciayanzy

galiciayanzy

PostSubject: Re: Quiting on guild event?   Quiting on guild event? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 7:50 pm

Fanta is a great game,too bad its company(mobage) is quiet greedy to earn cash and every event you need to pay to win in events or to get 6*'s card or to go to top rankings
Back to top Go down
Hajkster
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Quiting on guild event?   Quiting on guild event? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 8:09 pm

galiciayanzy wrote:
Fanta is a great game,too bad its company(mobage) is quiet greedy to earn cash and every event you need to pay to win in events or to get 6*'s card or to go to top rankings
They set the bar to high with this event.
Back to top Go down
sycovenom

PostSubject: Re: Quiting on guild event?   Quiting on guild event? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 8:28 pm

Hajkster wrote:
galiciayanzy wrote:
They set the bar to high with this event.
They set the bar too high for most events.
Back to top Go down
Rcybs

PostSubject: Re: Quiting on guild event?   Quiting on guild event? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 12:28 am

My guild is almost giving up as well from what is going to happen in the last few days of the event. LOL I'm just okay with the 4* reward which is still better than nothing. I still want the 5* reward, but from what is going to happen at the end.....it will not be pretty. xD

I just hope the next event will be better because dear god....this event will serve as a lesson to anyone to never spend a dime on this game for a long while after this. I still like Fanta and such, but I rather see a Rank event than a fight to death event. xD
Back to top Go down
paveljevs
☆☆☆☆☆☆
paveljevs

PostSubject: Re: Quiting on guild event?   Quiting on guild event? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 2:21 am

sycovenom wrote:
chaosbladeuk wrote:
If you ignore it till 5 mins till you lose as you didn't grind to get the souls to use to increase your points, and to get those you need to grind quite a bit.  Just in panel you can get rewards on your merit, and not have to pray to some deiety that your guild members show up, and you get a fair match not some group that outclass you drastically.
You only need 3668 Souls to max morale for every battle, which is 408 per Guild member, and they can be farmed in Quest 2-7 in obscene amounts while you level your units at your desired pace. Unlike previous Team events it's now possible to choose the Guild you're joining, so getting the members who don't show up for the battles is Guild master's problem. They also couldn't make all matchups fair from the start, cause it would require quite a complicated algorithm to judge relative strength of the Guilds, so they went with the easiest and decently effective approach based on amount of wins. The only thing that I find severely disappointing in this event is GP rewards being personal and overall lackluster.
Back to top Go down
Oldenwing

PostSubject: Re: Quiting on guild event?   Quiting on guild event? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 4:16 am

Even as a non-spender I like this event. It is a nice step towards tactical battles instead of pure grinding. Ofcourse there is still long way to go to make them really interesting, but this is the right way. Couple of things that would make the battles more interesting would be to reward defending, make skills more powerful and decrease the hit point bonus coming from stars. The last one would also make the game much more interesting for non-spenders. I think that the 6 and 7 star units have enough advantage on their superioir abilities and skills but to multiply their hit points is just too much. If we could actaully win battles with well constructed and trainedsquad of four stars with some team effort, good tactics and activity, I am sure that the event would more fun for all.
Back to top Go down
sycovenom

PostSubject: Re: Quiting on guild event?   Quiting on guild event? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 11:31 am

paveljevs wrote:
sycovenom wrote:
chaosbladeuk wrote:
If you ignore it till 5 mins till you lose as you didn't grind to get the souls to use to increase your points, and to get those you need to grind quite a bit.  Just in panel you can get rewards on your merit, and not have to pray to some deiety that your guild members show up, and you get a fair match not some group that outclass you drastically.
You only need 3668 Souls to max morale for every battle, which is 408 per Guild member, and they can be farmed in Quest 2-7 in obscene amounts while you level your units at your desired pace. Unlike previous Team events it's now possible to choose the Guild you're joining, so getting the members who don't show up for the battles is Guild master's problem. They also couldn't make all matchups fair from the start, cause it would require quite a complicated algorithm to judge relative strength of the Guilds, so they went with the easiest and decently effective approach based on amount of wins. The only thing that I find severely disappointing in this event is GP rewards being personal and overall lackluster.
Problem is if someone says they will be there, and don't login since joining then you are screwed as you can't kick em out. So in ways its not much better then the other team events.
About fair matchups from the start I've hit some guilds (in the past day) that obscenely outclassed mine, and with how they were spending(1 person pulled over 4 mill points ALONE) you know for damn well they didn't lose. Hell I think every member had at least one 7star card on their team...

Finally the Guild Points which should be renamed screw the group every man for themselves points as they don't pool instead they are given for trying to outshine everyone. I find it stupid if you defend an attack you don't get points but even if the one attacking you wipes out on the attack they instead get them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quiting on guild event?   Quiting on guild event? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quiting on guild event?
Page 1 of 1