Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Kiss of Nature unit series

Go down 
+8
Stormfeather
popka92
Resetz
Megumo84
Abyssight
Minowara
Ghost_Star
rustyoldnail
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sycovenom

Kiss of Nature unit series - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiss of Nature unit series   Kiss of Nature unit series - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 11:40 pm

wreckage wrote:
Geez, those odds are terrible.
Welcome to Mobage games leave your wallet at the door
Back to top Go down
Resetz

Resetz

PostSubject: Re: Kiss of Nature unit series   Kiss of Nature unit series - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 12:13 am

deeception wrote:
Megumo84 wrote:
I bought it and didn't get the 6*.  T_T  and I only got one 5*.  So not happy.  The only card I was really excited about was Farfa and I didn't even get her!  
The thing you need to know is that a 6* is still extremely rare and hard to pull.

I believe the pull chance from a pack is around 0.2%. Yes that is under 1% chance.
Pulling a 5* from a box is still relatively rare - around 1.3% chance.

Exact odds are:
★3 58%
★4 40%
★5 1.3%
★6 0.2%

To put things in perspective, I bought around 8 boxes and pulled nothing but 4*.
On the last box, I managed to pull Arana - but I was "lucky".
8 boxes? 8 3k boxes, that's 24000 = 250 dollars~ Shocked 
too rich for my blood.
Back to top Go down
Megumo84

PostSubject: Re: Kiss of Nature unit series   Kiss of Nature unit series - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 12:19 am

deeception wrote:
Megumo84 wrote:
I bought it and didn't get the 6*.  T_T  and I only got one 5*.  So not happy.  The only card I was really excited about was Farfa and I didn't even get her!  
The thing you need to know is that a 6* is still extremely rare and hard to pull.

I believe the pull chance from a pack is around 0.2%. Yes that is under 1% chance.

Exact odds are:
★3 58%
★4 40%
★5 1.3%
★6 0.2%

To put things in perspective, I bought around 8 boxes and pulled nothing but 4*.
Yeah, my ally was telling me how I was actually very fortunate to pull a 5* on my very first purchase.  I've only purchased when on my roulette I received a 4 or higher.  I wonder if that makes a difference.
Back to top Go down
deeception

deeception

PostSubject: Re: Kiss of Nature unit series   Kiss of Nature unit series - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 5:38 am

Resetz wrote:
deeception wrote:
Megumo84 wrote:

Exact odds are:
★3 58%
★4 40%
★5 1.3%
★6 0.2%

8 boxes? 8 3k boxes, that's 24000 = 250 dollars~ Shocked 
too rich for my blood.
Possibly, but I was buying the boxes more for the tonics for the guild battles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kiss of Nature unit series   Kiss of Nature unit series - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kiss of Nature unit series
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2