Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

unacceptable

Go down 
+5
kfcjamal
wreckage
ForLulzz
Ghost_Star
gally45013
9 posters
AuthorMessage
gally45013

unacceptable Empty
PostSubject: unacceptable   unacceptable I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 11:54 am

Let me start off bysaying that I love this game. That being said the events that have happened today are completely unacceptable.

First off bringing down servers right at the first scheduled fight for an issue that had been known for several hours shows poor management skills and a lack of concern for your customers.

Second, saying that I can not use my 6* reward from the last event that I not only worked hzrd to get but also worked hard to level so I can use it in this event is also unacceptable.

Finally disbaning all of the guilds is the last straw. I created a rook account for my guild so that we could be competitive in this event. I spent my hard earned money on that rook account so that I would not be wasted space. Then I spent the last 2 days putting over 200 levels on my cards so that they did not die in one hit. Now, because your coding is messed up I have lost all of that. The account no longer meets rook status and since you disbanded all guilds it can not be invited back as a rook. This is completely unacceptable.

I know im one of very many displeased customers right now.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

unacceptable Empty
PostSubject: Re: unacceptable   unacceptable I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 11:55 am

QQ
Back to top Go down
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆
ForLulzz

unacceptable Empty
PostSubject: Re: unacceptable   unacceptable I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 12:02 pm

Fanta: we are sorry for the inconvenience, here's a ticket that will probably just give you another 4*. Oh and we have free wild tonics too. Now ain't that great?
Back to top Go down
wreckage

wreckage

unacceptable Empty
PostSubject: Re: unacceptable   unacceptable I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 12:04 pm

Wait they disbanded guilds?
Back to top Go down
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆
ForLulzz

unacceptable Empty
PostSubject: Re: unacceptable   unacceptable I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 12:05 pm

wreckage wrote:
Yup
Back to top Go down
wreckage

wreckage

unacceptable Empty
PostSubject: Re: unacceptable   unacceptable I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 12:07 pm

ForLulzz wrote:
wreckage wrote:
Yup
Geez I just checked.  After all that work to get our guild with max players too!  Time to start all over again.

Argh, I just realized everyone will be off for a while too. Darn it all.  I guess I'll just join another guild and invite everyone again.

Honestly I'm glad though, I was almost tempted to get another google play card for the special pack they released today. After all this, I know I will never spend money on this game again. Reminds me when I got burned my last TCG.
Back to top Go down
gally45013

unacceptable Empty
PostSubject: unacceptable   unacceptable I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 1:21 pm

Let me start off bysaying that I love this game. That being said the events that have happened today are completely unacceptable.

First off bringing down servers right at the first scheduled fight for an issue that had been known for several hours shows poor management skills and a lack of concern for your customers.

Second, saying that I can not use my 6* reward from the last event that I not only worked hzrd to get but also worked hard to level so I can use it in this event is also unacceptable.

Finally disbaning all of the guilds is the last straw. I created a rook account for my guild so that we could be competitive in this event. I spent my hard earned money on that rook account so that I would not be wasted space. Then I spent the last 2 days putting over 200 levels on my cards so that they did not die in one hit. Now, because your coding is messed up I have lost all of that. The account no longer meets rook status and since you disbanded all guilds it can not be invited back as a rook. This is completely unacceptable.

I know im one of very many displeased customers right now.
Back to top Go down
kfcjamal
☆☆☆☆☆

unacceptable Empty
PostSubject: Re: unacceptable   unacceptable I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 1:32 pm

why make a second topic?

http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t9070-unacceptable
Back to top Go down
gally45013

unacceptable Empty
PostSubject: Re: unacceptable   unacceptable I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 1:49 pm

Musta done it when using back button. Was not intentional
Back to top Go down
equals399
☆☆

unacceptable Empty
PostSubject: Re: unacceptable   unacceptable I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 2:28 pm

On the bright side, they will be returning the headstart rewards from the last event with the next maintenance, and if it's true that they've removed the level 30 cap from the rookie requirements, your alt account should now still qualify as a rookie, allowing you to be re-invited back into your guild as a one.

One the downside is that without that level cap, anyone who has joined the last month and who hasn't albumed a 6*s would too qualify as a rookie, meaning there would many more 'rookie' players with leveled 4-5* units roaming around, which your hastily created team is unlikely to remain competitive against.
Back to top Go down
Mecheon

unacceptable Empty
PostSubject: Re: unacceptable   unacceptable I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 3:39 pm

So when is this battle actually going to start now?
Back to top Go down
muld0803

unacceptable Empty
PostSubject: Re: unacceptable   unacceptable I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 6:04 pm

tomorrow , same time i believe for the first battle
Back to top Go down
furiousjeff
☆☆

unacceptable Empty
PostSubject: Re: unacceptable   unacceptable I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 6:33 pm

Agreed, it wasn't a bright idea to bring servers up an hr prior to battle.

You'll get your headstart rewards back tomorrow, it doesn't say anything about not being able to use them.

They lifted the rook lvl requirement so long as you've joined after January, your pretty much fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

unacceptable Empty
PostSubject: Re: unacceptable   unacceptable I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

unacceptable
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Game Discussion-
Jump to: