Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Current unit arena upgrades in JP

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
abuqasar
☆☆☆
abuqasar

Current unit arena upgrades in JP Empty
PostSubject: Current unit arena upgrades in JP   Current unit arena upgrades in JP I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 4:50 am

fantasica blogspot wrote:

Along with the new units above, the following existing units gained new abilities:

Scarlet - Critical Hit
Sheryl - Critical Hit
Joachim - Critical Hit
Robert - Stun Smash
Stray Cat - Stun Smash
Sofia - Stun Smash
For those not in the know yet, its been revealed from the new Guild event arena that the following units will receive new abilitites. It is unclear yet what they do but just a heads up for those looking to trade off or obtain the following units. Notably Joachim and Sofia whose prices are very cheap nowadays.

I highly doubt fanta will stuff it in the maintainence but you never know.
Back to top Go down
NeonC

PostSubject: Re: Current unit arena upgrades in JP   Current unit arena upgrades in JP I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 11:56 am

Yay I have 3 of those : D
Back to top Go down
abuqasar
☆☆☆
abuqasar

PostSubject: Re: Current unit arena upgrades in JP   Current unit arena upgrades in JP I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 11:04 pm

Wonder what they actually do. Stun Smash in particular looks intriguing Surprised
Back to top Go down
ggorrell77
☆☆☆
ggorrell77

PostSubject: Re: Current unit arena upgrades in JP   Current unit arena upgrades in JP I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 9:15 am

I have 3 of those as well. Including a MLB Joachim. Too bad they don't have those bonuses for this event. I will be curious to see what they do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Current unit arena upgrades in JP   Current unit arena upgrades in JP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Current unit arena upgrades in JP
Page 1 of 1