Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Simply Casual guild now accepting members!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Takahiiro

Simply Casual guild now accepting members! Empty
PostSubject: Simply Casual guild now accepting members!   Simply Casual guild now accepting members! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 8:29 pm

Greetings all! I decided to create my own guild as I could not find one that had the mind set I was looking for.

The guild is called Simply Casual and is for players who want to participate in this event but may not have a lot of time to devote to it. My work schedule will keep me away from many battles, but I will be participating in most of the weekend battles.

If you are in a similar predicament and want to join a stress-free, no worries guild, apply in-game or drop a reply here. I only ask that you be laid back and that you leave any bad attitudes at the door (so to speak). No other requirements!

Have fun and good luck!
Back to top Go down

Simply Casual guild now accepting members!
Page 1 of 1