Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

When a Guild is max morale what does that mean?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
prettygrlrocky

When a Guild is max morale what does that mean? Empty
PostSubject: When a Guild is max morale what does that mean?   When a Guild is max morale what does that mean? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 5:44 pm

and what should me and my members do with our excess souls?
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: When a Guild is max morale what does that mean?   When a Guild is max morale what does that mean? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 6:41 pm

Hold onto your excess Souls as you will need to offer them to the Guild again once you completed your 1st Battle in the event.

After every battle, your Guild morale is reset and you will need to boost it up again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
abuqasar
☆☆☆
abuqasar

PostSubject: Re: When a Guild is max morale what does that mean?   When a Guild is max morale what does that mean? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 10:00 pm

Maxing Morale seems to give a boost to your whole team's action points as well as increase the GP output for the team.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When a Guild is max morale what does that mean?   When a Guild is max morale what does that mean? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When a Guild is max morale what does that mean?
Page 1 of 1