Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Hello. I'm wreckage and I'm new.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wreckage

wreckage

Hello.  I'm wreckage and I'm new. Empty
PostSubject: Hello. I'm wreckage and I'm new.   Hello.  I'm wreckage and I'm new. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 11:07 am

Hello, I'm wreckage and I'm a new member here.

I started playing this game under a week ago and I've been giving it my all since.  We only recently got an android tablet at my place, and this and mymonsterrancher were games that caught my attention.

Truthfully I only started playing the game just to get 100 free mobacoins for mymonsterrancher.  I enjoyed the concept of the game (Tower + TCG), so I kept going at it.  I'm not very good yet, but i've been reading guides and boosting units.

I'm going free member route though while playing, I used my saved up free mobacoins and got Hildegard which was awesome, but I ended up buying a $10 google play card using that and getting two same 3 star pulls from the step up packs they offered me and some level 4 people.  Honestly it reminded me of my old TCG days so I don't think i'll go down that path again.

I guess i'm quite the active night player, though yesterday I did grind that last event alot, I was pretty far behind so I was lucky to make the 1500 bt, and 20 battle tiers honestly.

My current 4 or higher units are:
Hildegard
Chris
Snowshoe
Sergei
Tricot
Helmut (of course he was free....)

I've been grinding, but have yet to break 30s, Hilde will be there shortly though.

tl;dr Hello i'm a new player, and I enjoy this game, but not enough to pay money again.
Back to top Go down

Hello. I'm wreckage and I'm new.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: New Members-
Jump to: