Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Disband a Guild

Go down 
+20
paveljevs
Resetz
kenabby
superk4y
Shimakaze
memphiskite
franklieu
Abyssight
Khaleesi
sagexsdx
lmnseason
Babatross
Fulgrimace
bobthejaxcat
Cowdero
Kanata67
ForLulzz
-Aranel-
Bob Backspin
ddrevil
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ddrevil

Disband a Guild Empty
PostSubject: Disband a Guild   Disband a Guild I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 10:14 am

Hello!

I have a problem. I created a guild, 2 Member joined. But i want someone other as leader of guild.
In the rules i saw, that can disband the guild if everyone leaves.
Now everone left, but i cannot disband. I find no button for this.

Can anyone help?
thx
ddrevil
Back to top Go down
Bob Backspin

Bob Backspin

Disband a Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disband a Guild   Disband a Guild I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 10:36 am

Bumping this 'cuz I can't figure out how to disband either.
Back to top Go down
-Aranel-

-Aranel-

Disband a Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disband a Guild   Disband a Guild I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 11:32 am

You can't disband your own guild. You can only leave one if you join.
Back to top Go down
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆
ForLulzz

Disband a Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disband a Guild   Disband a Guild I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 11:38 am

Didn't it say that you can't leave your a guild that you created but can disband it IF there are no members present?
Back to top Go down
-Aranel-

-Aranel-

Disband a Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disband a Guild   Disband a Guild I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 12:08 pm

Upon reading the event rules, yes. It can be disbanded if no other members are present, but you can't leave it otherwise.
The thing I read initially only said that you can't leave your own guild.
Back to top Go down
Kanata67
☆☆

Disband a Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disband a Guild   Disband a Guild I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 12:09 pm

Same problem. No members and still can't disband.
Back to top Go down
Cowdero

Cowdero

Disband a Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disband a Guild   Disband a Guild I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 12:19 pm

I have the same problem, guess I'm stuck with the guild I created XD
Back to top Go down
bobthejaxcat
☆☆☆☆☆☆

Disband a Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disband a Guild   Disband a Guild I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 12:43 pm

Same problem....I wouldn't have formed a guild if I knew it wasn't possible to disband. It explicitly said in the rules this was possible to do.
Back to top Go down
Fulgrimace

Disband a Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disband a Guild   Disband a Guild I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 1:09 pm

Yes, I read the rules and found the same thing. So I made a guild to test it out.
When I tried to disband it wouldnt let me. So now im stuck with the PowerPuffMen zomg
Back to top Go down
Babatross

Disband a Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disband a Guild   Disband a Guild I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 1:11 pm

is there really no way ? cant we contact support ?
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

Disband a Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disband a Guild   Disband a Guild I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 1:17 pm

-Aranel- wrote:
You can't disband your own guild.  You can only leave one if you join.
-Aranel- wrote:
Upon reading the event rules, yes.  It can be disbanded if no other members are present, but you can't leave it otherwise.
The thing I read initially only said that you can't leave your own guild.
That's a helpful inconsistency but anyways, problem fixed.
Back to top Go down
sagexsdx
☆☆
sagexsdx

Disband a Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disband a Guild   Disband a Guild I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 1:30 pm

Hope they fix this. One of my prospective rooks can't join me because he created an empty guild
Back to top Go down
bobthejaxcat
☆☆☆☆☆☆

Disband a Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disband a Guild   Disband a Guild I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 1:41 pm

Well I contacted support via email...we'll see what they say. Hopefully it will be fixed as I never would have made a guild if I hadn't read "Guild's with no members can be disbanded."

If anyone finds a solution please post it here. I'll be checking in regularly and will post whatever response I get from support once it comes.
Back to top Go down
Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Disband a Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disband a Guild   Disband a Guild I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 4:32 pm

I made a guild because i just wanted to see how it is and i thought i can disband it anytime i want. But now i hate it. I dont even know how to accept new members (if anyone even joined). And i would like to know what is a difference between closed and open guild. Smile
Back to top Go down
Abyssight
☆☆☆☆
Abyssight

Disband a Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disband a Guild   Disband a Guild I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 4:40 pm

A closed guild needs confirmation from leader for people to join. An open guild does not.

Don't create an open guild if you remotely care about the event.
Back to top Go down
Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Disband a Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disband a Guild   Disband a Guild I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 4:43 pm

I created a closed guild but i have it for at least 2 hours and nobody joined. Or i dont know where to confirm them. But is is more likely to be the first possibility. I just want to get out.
Back to top Go down
franklieu

franklieu

Disband a Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disband a Guild   Disband a Guild I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 5:12 pm

Also looking to disband my guild I created. Every other member left but there's no button for the leader to leave...?
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

Disband a Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disband a Guild   Disband a Guild I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 6:39 pm

As the rules state, if you have created a Guild and made yourself 'Leader', there is no option to demote yourself and/or disband the Guild you created.

Only the players who haven't given themselves the 'Leader' position to a Guild can choose which Guild they want to join.

Your only option is to find enough members to join your created Guild and make it lively enough to make them stay in the Guild.

Or complain to the devs....
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
Kanata67
☆☆

Disband a Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disband a Guild   Disband a Guild I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 7:04 pm

"You can leave a guild you've joined during the Guild Prep Phase, but you will need to wait some time before you can leave any other guilds you may join in the future.

Finally, you cannot leave a guild that you have created yourself. You may disband a guild if there are no members present. "

Where does it say anything about leader in the rules? I swear I read them, and just read them again to get the above quote. I'm trying to disband it, not leave it.
Back to top Go down
Shimakaze

Disband a Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disband a Guild   Disband a Guild I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 8:55 pm

"Finally, you cannot leave a guild that you have created yourself. You may disband a guild if there are no members present. "

how would you disband a guild you have now leadership over? so i guess they lied to us all with that second sentence or someone (on the dev side) miss interpreted when translating?
Back to top Go down
Shimakaze

Disband a Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disband a Guild   Disband a Guild I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 9:03 pm

after looking at the google translated ver of the japanese rules ..i'd say who ever was translating F-ed it up

"It is possible to leave in the guild who join once if guild formation period.
However, please note that after joining the guild next, leave a period of time because you can not.

Also, you can not make a withdrawal if you create a guild on your own."

it doesn't seem to say anything about disbanding the guild at all... Sad upset feels ..yes.
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

Disband a Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disband a Guild   Disband a Guild I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 10:10 pm

I have to be honest and say I didn't read that line in the rules section and instantly assumed Fanta likes to screw us over and make Leaders get locked with their newly created Guilds, similar to how the teams in the maiden events work.

However, after re-reading the rules again, it seems to state a different line for me now:

"Finally, you cannot leave a guild that you have created yourself."

Can anyone confirm that what I'm seeing is true now?

Last edited by memphiskite on Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
bobthejaxcat
☆☆☆☆☆☆

Disband a Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disband a Guild   Disband a Guild I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 10:15 pm

WOW. They added that line in without saying anything...that's a pretty scumbag move to be frank.
Back to top Go down
Abyssight
☆☆☆☆
Abyssight

Disband a Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disband a Guild   Disband a Guild I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 10:24 pm

I think it's just honest incompetence.
Back to top Go down
superk4y

superk4y

Disband a Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disband a Guild   Disband a Guild I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 10:37 pm

Yes, they definitely messed something up, most probable the translation, but what makes me really sick was to think that whoever inside fanta team that announce the rules didn't know exactly about the game (making/disbanding a guild) so that allow such a fatal mistake to take place? That was so lame.

And I don't think this problem could be resolved by patching in such a limited time, so I guess whoever form a guild gotta stick with it till the end of event regardless. But provide there are many protest to fanta about that, maybe some compensation later could be laboured.

Notes : Nevermind about that anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Disband a Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disband a Guild   Disband a Guild I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Disband a Guild
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next