Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Time to maybe stop lurking :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
brian4420

brian4420

Time to maybe stop lurking :) Empty
PostSubject: Time to maybe stop lurking :)   Time to maybe stop lurking :) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 8:55 am

I've been playing fantasica for a while and i lurk the forums a lot. So why not join in on the conversations n all that. Hello.
From the other introductions, no one replies anyways and not as much people view it but when they do, i think they just skim through it quickly and determine if they worthy or something Surprised
This seems short and i don't know what to say... I got my first 6* pulling delfina with the free mobacoins. I also live in Australia and im at my last year in high school at the moment. Well, thats it. Enjoy >:DD
Back to top Go down
bcauley24

bcauley24

PostSubject: Re: Time to maybe stop lurking :)   Time to maybe stop lurking :) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 10:17 am

Congrats on pulling a 6* for free!
Back to top Go down
fwooshers

fwooshers

PostSubject: Re: Time to maybe stop lurking :)   Time to maybe stop lurking :) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 8:08 am

You lucky duck. >:c
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to maybe stop lurking :)   Time to maybe stop lurking :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to maybe stop lurking :)
Page 1 of 1