Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Darkside's LAST MINUTE OMEGERDWEDONTHAVEATEAM guild 8D (Need 2 rookis <-__-; )

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkside915

Darkside's LAST MINUTE OMEGERDWEDONTHAVEATEAM guild 8D (Need 2 rookis <-__-; ) Empty
PostSubject: Darkside's LAST MINUTE OMEGERDWEDONTHAVEATEAM guild 8D (Need 2 rookis <-__-; )   Darkside's LAST MINUTE OMEGERDWEDONTHAVEATEAM guild 8D (Need 2 rookis <-__-; ) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 10:42 pm

ALL NON ROOK SPOTS FILLED! Sorry! ><

NEED 2 ACTIVE ROOKIS C: Lvl 30 and below, NO 6/7*cards (please hav m or mLB 5*s and/or 4*s!), joined in 2013. Please meet our other requirements, tyvm! ^^

*point topic* THAT :T So since I procrastinated caring to join a team xD;;; And the one team I applied to were like "LISTEN TO OUR STONY SILENCE TO SHOW WE REJECTED YOU BU" LOL. I've decided to make my own guild :T ...first thing: I AM NOT A LEADER xD ...Like. Srsly. I'm the ANTIHERO OUTCAST HIDING IN THE CORNER, WAITING TO BE TOLD WHAT TO DO LOL 8D ...but since situation is DIRE >3> This is what it comes to, tee hee 8D

So, if you're like me and are still not on a team for whatever reason, rejected/procrastinated/blaaah/etc. PERHAPS THIS GUILD IS THE ONE FOR YUUU~~ <*W*> WE AREN'T ELITEST BUTTS HERE xD OR WHIPCRACKYUGONNADIE tyrants...but I do have some requirements :'D I'm really sorry <TwT>

1. We're gonna try super hard for that 6* 8D ...but if we don't get it, we'll have the 5* for sure >> So please be willing to grind/devote yourself/etc. Don't join if you'll be casual and just play when you feel like it, sorry <;3;>

2. I really hate elitist rules about YOU MUST HAVE ALL THE mLB 6/7*s OR YOU'RE NOT IN!11blah...But since we'll be trying for the 6* and going against really tough teams...<.3.;;; I need you to have at least one or two high lvl 6*s, and enough max/mLB 5*s to fill up your team :'D...I can allow some strong 4*s, but it depends which ones and on the rest of your team. I'm sorry if this rule is too strict or elitist! ><;;;

3. I'm a fully free player, so nobody is expected to spend o: But if you're willing to, that's awesome xD! Please be willing to contribute at LEAST 10 potsP to our cause tho, tyvm <*w*> I've got 60 potsP if things turn dire >>

4. PLEASE show up for the battles omg...<#__#> It'd really suck if you didn't. But if by some MAJOR REASON you cannot, then at least tell me in advance <@@> But, srsly, please try your best...Again, we're trying hard for the 6* and every battle you miss, pushes us all, including yourself, away from our prize <*w*>

4. I'm a really friendly person C: I'd like it if you were too, haha! XD NO GRUMPY MCGRUMPIPANTS PLZ! In the end this is a game, right? WE SHOULD BE HAVING FUN!! 8DDD I think this is my most important rule xD  

Now for the team I'll be sporting, most likely:

mLB Vlad
mLB Ombre
mLB Morticia
mZande
mThrain
91Evaldo (I'll try to max him/get him higher though xD)
mKlavier
mLB Stefan
mLB Noah
mLB Adolph

Maybe will swap out some for the higher speed factor D; I know my cards aren't perfection, or near it xD So yours, obviously, don't have to be either C: We're gonna try to win via BRUTE PIGHEADEDNESS xD

If you'd like to join~ Please leave a post here with what team you'd probably be sporting, if you can show up for all the battles, what you can contribute (pots, etc.), stuff like that, idk xDD Like I said, I'M NOT A LEADER HAHA <3 But I'm gonna try to be ;D

Oh ya, having KIK would be a big help in keeping in touch :'D Also, as I'm no leader LOL, know that this guild will be one where your input will be very much considered and all strategy ideas and overall suggestions will really be listened to ^^ I'm not a tyrant, don't worry guise XDD

WELL GOOD LUCK AND HAVE A NICE DAI~~ <*w*>

Current Members:

1. Templarjh / 54176600
2. Frankturner90 / 66016764
3. DunTouchMe / 43199752
4. Starsamy / 50298365
5. Gelo987 / 52929418
6. Cutefarm4 / 55647301

Last edited by Darkside915 on Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:16 am; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down
templarjh
☆☆☆
templarjh

Darkside's LAST MINUTE OMEGERDWEDONTHAVEATEAM guild 8D (Need 2 rookis <-__-; ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkside's LAST MINUTE OMEGERDWEDONTHAVEATEAM guild 8D (Need 2 rookis <-__-; )   Darkside's LAST MINUTE OMEGERDWEDONTHAVEATEAM guild 8D (Need 2 rookis <-__-; ) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 10:53 pm

TOO FUNNY
Anyone who reads this, Darkside915 is an ally of mine. He grinded Eriohnet, free. Think about that for a moment.
I'd rather join up with his team than anyone else's. Hey Dark it seems like your requirements are very fair to me. We just need some pretty fair grinders and we can get that 6*. Eh, any paying players want to join up here feel free too. I grinded Mata for free, so at least you know you have some backup.
I don't know exactly what my team will look like yet :/ but the units in my sig will be a part of it somehow. All units are mlb.
Back to top Go down
Darkside915

PostSubject: Re: Darkside's LAST MINUTE OMEGERDWEDONTHAVEATEAM guild 8D (Need 2 rookis <-__-; )   Darkside's LAST MINUTE OMEGERDWEDONTHAVEATEAM guild 8D (Need 2 rookis <-__-; ) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 10:56 pm

templarjh wrote:
TOO FUNNY
Anyone who reads this, Darkside915 is an ally of mine. He grinded Eriohnet, free. Think about that for a moment.
I'd rather join up with his team than anyone else's. Hey Dark it seems like your requirements are very fair to me. We just need some pretty fair grinders and we can get that 6*. Eh, any paying players want to join up here feel free too. I grinded Mata for free, so at least you know you have some backup.
I don't know exactly what my team will look like yet :/ but the units in my sig will be a part of it somehow. All units are mlb.

YAY!! THANK YOU X,DD!! First member ftw 8D You can be our VICE PRESIDENT |D And thanks, I'm glad the requirements seem fair >< I hate putting up rules/picking ppl/etc. <@@> So yay! And np C: I know you'll be a great addition to any team~ MY GUILD IS HONORED TO HAVE YU~ <*w*>
Back to top Go down
templarjh
☆☆☆
templarjh

PostSubject: Re: Darkside's LAST MINUTE OMEGERDWEDONTHAVEATEAM guild 8D (Need 2 rookis <-__-; )   Darkside's LAST MINUTE OMEGERDWEDONTHAVEATEAM guild 8D (Need 2 rookis <-__-; ) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 9:02 am

woo Very Happy looks like a good team - off for the 6* ermahgerd
Back to top Go down
Darkside915

PostSubject: Re: Darkside's LAST MINUTE OMEGERDWEDONTHAVEATEAM guild 8D (Need 2 rookis <-__-; )   Darkside's LAST MINUTE OMEGERDWEDONTHAVEATEAM guild 8D (Need 2 rookis <-__-; ) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 11:01 am

templarjh wrote:
woo :Dlooks like a good team - off for the 6* ermahgerd
OMG IKR xD GL TO US, HAHA >> *prepares his coffin* LOL
Back to top Go down
NeonC

PostSubject: Re: Darkside's LAST MINUTE OMEGERDWEDONTHAVEATEAM guild 8D (Need 2 rookis <-__-; )   Darkside's LAST MINUTE OMEGERDWEDONTHAVEATEAM guild 8D (Need 2 rookis <-__-; ) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 11:02 am

I can join if you need ppl, all I have is max lmb 5 and 4's though.
Back to top Go down
Darkside915

PostSubject: Re: Darkside's LAST MINUTE OMEGERDWEDONTHAVEATEAM guild 8D (Need 2 rookis <-__-; )   Darkside's LAST MINUTE OMEGERDWEDONTHAVEATEAM guild 8D (Need 2 rookis <-__-; ) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 11:13 am

NeonC wrote:
I can join if you need ppl, all I have is max lmb 5 and 4's though.
Hello! Do you meet the rooki requirements? C: 30 and below player lvl, no 6/7* albumed, joined anytime in 2013? If so, welcome aboard! 8D
Back to top Go down
NeonC

PostSubject: Re: Darkside's LAST MINUTE OMEGERDWEDONTHAVEATEAM guild 8D (Need 2 rookis <-__-; )   Darkside's LAST MINUTE OMEGERDWEDONTHAVEATEAM guild 8D (Need 2 rookis <-__-; ) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 11:57 am

Oh lvl30? No sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkside's LAST MINUTE OMEGERDWEDONTHAVEATEAM guild 8D (Need 2 rookis <-__-; )   Darkside's LAST MINUTE OMEGERDWEDONTHAVEATEAM guild 8D (Need 2 rookis <-__-; ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darkside's LAST MINUTE OMEGERDWEDONTHAVEATEAM guild 8D (Need 2 rookis <-__-; )
Page 1 of 1