Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Amasuro's Guild Thread!

Go down 
+21
bobhole
rhynne43
PangCY
relaystration
Acrona
Kharistos
red11590
Shinrasoldier
Excelsior
rotarywhiz
Ghost_Star
predator852
shure
Speckter
equals399
cafeglace
crazyhi
abuqasar
lyon186
bluerexx
Amasuro
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Amasuro
☆☆☆
Amasuro

Amasuro's Guild Thread! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amasuro's Guild Thread!   Amasuro's Guild Thread! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 11:40 am

equals399 wrote:
Amasuro wrote:
Alright, it appears that is the best choice. Good luck to Bluerexx and his guild Very Happy
We gotta find another 2 members asap now lol. Maybe worth editing the topic name to reflect that?
Done!

bluerexx wrote:
Best of luck!
You too! Hope we can both get the 6* Smile 
Back to top Go down
equals399
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Amasuro's Guild Thread!   Amasuro's Guild Thread! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 12:48 pm

Now we need to find those rookies...

Anyway, if we decide to communicate through kik, my kik is the name as my id.
Back to top Go down
Amasuro
☆☆☆
Amasuro

PostSubject: Re: Amasuro's Guild Thread!   Amasuro's Guild Thread! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 11:49 pm

Bump cheers 

Hi Amasuro's Guild v2.0, this was the thread I mentioned.

Note that most of the people above this post are not in the guild. I'll update the OP when I know for sure who our 7 members are.
Back to top Go down
shure
☆☆☆
shure

PostSubject: Re: Amasuro's Guild Thread!   Amasuro's Guild Thread! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 8:16 am

Hello all~ ^-^ I don't know who is in this guild with me tho xD
Let's do our best~
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Amasuro's Guild Thread!   Amasuro's Guild Thread! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 10:41 am

Hey.

Nice to meet you all. I've never done GA before so if anyone has any tips I'm ready to hear them.
Back to top Go down
Amasuro
☆☆☆
Amasuro

PostSubject: Re: Amasuro's Guild Thread!   Amasuro's Guild Thread! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 12:16 pm

shure wrote:
Hello all~ ^-^ I don't know who is in this guild with me tho xD
Let's do our best~
Currently, its me, bobbychao (65850701), janeannsmith (57044138), you, and Predator.

Ragnorak (13152494) is our 6th member...I think. He hasn't replied beyond his first PM asking to be in the guild.

The 7th slot is basically open at the moment, but Ghost_Star is considering it.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Amasuro's Guild Thread!   Amasuro's Guild Thread! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 6:14 pm

Amasuro wrote:

The 7th slot is basically open at the moment, but Ghost_Star is considering it.
taken!
Back to top Go down
Amasuro
☆☆☆
Amasuro

PostSubject: Re: Amasuro's Guild Thread!   Amasuro's Guild Thread! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 1:28 pm

So now that the event is getting closer, its about time I post my team

Att: Alvida, Borage, Ombre, Ficial, Benedicta (145)
Def: Klavier, Olga, Zafiro, Tarte, Robert (55)

And will take the offense position. Really planning to just go full offence and micro a one-man defense when needed.
Back to top Go down
shure
☆☆☆
shure

PostSubject: Re: Amasuro's Guild Thread!   Amasuro's Guild Thread! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 2:34 pm

Okay, I'll post mine too :p

Att: Coral, Judith, Annette, Theodora, Diane
Def: Nina, Isis, Klavier, Archalque, Nanael

Will switch 6*s to att if needed. Not sure if go to att or middle, I'll wait and see, you probably have better teams for att ; p
Back to top Go down
Amasuro
☆☆☆
Amasuro

PostSubject: Re: Amasuro's Guild Thread!   Amasuro's Guild Thread! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 4:51 pm

shure wrote:
Okay, I'll post mine too :p

Att: Coral, Judith, Annette, Theodora, Diane
Def: Nina, Isis, Klavier, Archalque, Nanael

Will switch 6*s to att if needed. Not sure if go to att or middle, I'll wait and see, you probably have better teams for att ; p
Yeah, that looks like a pretty good team for middle. I'll be updating the OP with the teams as we go Smile
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Amasuro's Guild Thread!   Amasuro's Guild Thread! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 10:20 pm

I'll list all the units that I think may be viable, and let you guys decide where I'd best fit and what units to use.

Name | rarity | level/Max level | DC
Xmas Reamy | 6* | 140 | 30
Karin | 6* | 100/140 | 25
Ombre | 6* | 140 | 30
Eriohnet | 6* | 89/140 | 20
Esna | 5* | 120 | 30
Annette | 5* | 120 | 20
Helmut | 5* | 100 | 30
Klavier | 5* | 100 | 15
Margurite | 5* | 100 | 20
Delizia | 5* | 82/100 | 25
Patrick | 5* | 23/120 | 25
Agnes | 5* | 11/100 | 20
Fawn | 4* | 100 | 10

I can LB anyone who's not. If you need me on defense I can power level a Zenobia and Patrick (Both have IW)...Other than that I don't really know if I can fill either roll well, but I guess it depends on the rest of you guys. Right now I'm maxing Erio, then I'm gonna do Delizia, then LB & max Klav unless you guys think I should focus my time elsewhere...
Back to top Go down
rotarywhiz
☆☆☆☆☆
rotarywhiz

PostSubject: Re: Amasuro's Guild Thread!   Amasuro's Guild Thread! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 11:15 pm

predator852 wrote:
I'll list all the units that I think may be viable, and let you guys decide where I'd best fit and what units to use.  

Ombre | 6* | 140 | 30
Esna | 5* | 120 | 30
Annette | 5* | 120 | 20
Helmut | 5* | 100 | 30
Klavier | 5* | 100 | 15
Agnes | 5* | 11/100 | 20
Fawn | 4* | 100 | 10

I can LB anyone who's not. If you need me on defense I can power level a Zenobia and Patrick (Both have IW)...Other than that I don't really know if I can fill either roll well, but I guess it depends on the rest of you guys. Right now I'm maxing Erio, then I'm gonna do Delizia, then LB & max Klav unless you guys think I should focus my time elsewhere...
I thought you had more 6*s that that, I remember you competing regularly in the past.
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Amasuro's Guild Thread!   Amasuro's Guild Thread! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 6:31 pm

Nope! I'm poor! The only time I ever really competed was for Eliz & Werewolf. I ranked okay other than that but nothing too spectacular. Still, I did manage to stock up a nice amount of TE. Saving most of my funds for Blue Aragon.
Back to top Go down
Amasuro
☆☆☆
Amasuro

PostSubject: Re: Amasuro's Guild Thread!   Amasuro's Guild Thread! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 1:13 am

predator852 wrote:

Ombre | 6* | 140 | 30
Esna | 5* | 120 | 30
Annette | 5* | 120 | 20
Helmut | 5* | 100 | 30
Klavier | 5* | 100 | 15
Agnes | 5* | 11/100 | 20
Fawn | 4* | 100 | 10

Isn't Xmas Reamy 25 DC? Anyway...

Hmm...I wonder if your able to go into defense with those cards. I was thinking:

Off: Annette, Fawn, Agnes, Delizia (75)
Def: Reamy, Ombre, Patrick, Karin, Eriohnet (125)

Probably the best line-up I could think of. Dunno if you want to use 9 units rather than 10, though. If you do, your probably going to end up doing nothing but spamming heal and rally. In the end, its really up to you.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Amasuro's Guild Thread!   Amasuro's Guild Thread! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 10:09 am

Ama, i'm already your ally.  I joined a guild and it put a tag by my name as a ROOK, so I left the guild and sent you a request to join in game.  I'm Chasevwhiting in the game.

EDIT:

I am over level 30 so the rules say I shouldn't be a rook, but like I said, it tagged me as one in the other guild I joined. Also, I still have Mina's Boot Camp available, only been playing a few days.
Back to top Go down
Amasuro
☆☆☆
Amasuro

PostSubject: Re: Amasuro's Guild Thread!   Amasuro's Guild Thread! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 11:26 am

Excelsior wrote:
Ama, i'm already your ally.  I joined a guild and it put a tag by my name as a ROOK, so I left the guild and sent you a request to join in game.  I'm Chasevwhiting in the game.

EDIT:

I am over level 30 so the rules say I shouldn't be a rook, but like I said, it tagged me as one in the other guild I joined.  Also, I still have Mina's Boot Camp available, only been playing a few days.
I gotcha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Amasuro
☆☆☆
Amasuro

PostSubject: Re: Amasuro's Guild Thread!   Amasuro's Guild Thread! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 1:18 pm

Alright, the new schedule is going to be insane. I can guaranteed make battles #2, 3, 4, and 5. The only way I'm making #1 is if I wake up and tap a few buttons then go back to sleep. We'll see.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Amasuro's Guild Thread!   Amasuro's Guild Thread! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 1:57 pm

Amasuro wrote:
Alright, the new schedule is going to be insane. I can guaranteed make battles #2, 3, 4, and 5. The only way I'm making #1 is if I wake up and tap a few buttons then go back to sleep. We'll see.
Same with me, I can be there for all but #1 which is a bit too early for me to be waking up, I may try to set my alarm but it would probably wake up my wife and then i'll be missing #2, #3, #4, #5 as well after she murders me...
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Amasuro's Guild Thread!   Amasuro's Guild Thread! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 1:59 pm

Also, should I change out my leader for Odoacar or stick with Edwin? I also have Vilhelm
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Amasuro's Guild Thread!   Amasuro's Guild Thread! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 6:04 pm

1. You're right Reamy is 25
2. Karin, Unless she has insane arena hp, will probably be passed over.
3. I pulled an event 4*, Odoacar, I was thinking of MLBing him and using him over Agnes.
4. Erio will be MLB in hours.

So right now the units I'm looking at using will be:
Reamy/Erio/Ombre/Annette/Klavier/Patrick/Fawn/Odoacar/???/???
I have 40 DC for those last 2 spots...
Which means Karin & someone else...I was thinking of buying another pack, hopefully pulling another 15DC event unit...

And as for my spot I was also thinking of sitting on Defense and not attacking unless it's close & we need points, it's crisis time or we're killing and i can farm individual points from their base.

But can someone talk me through the mechanics of putting 5 units on defense and switching them out for fresh units once they're KO'd?
In the edit team window do I set five units on def & put the rest in my team an deploy them all, or set only 5 on defense and deploy, knowing i can add more units in once the battle begins?
Back to top Go down
Amasuro
☆☆☆
Amasuro

PostSubject: Re: Amasuro's Guild Thread!   Amasuro's Guild Thread! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 6:20 pm

predator852 wrote:
But can someone talk me through the mechanics of putting 5 units on defense and switching them out for fresh units once they're KO'd?
In the edit team window do I set five units on def & put the rest in my team an deploy them all, or set only 5 on defense and deploy, knowing i can add more units in once the battle begins?
Yep, its as you said. You can deploy a max 5 units at a time during the actual battle (typically 5 units are attacking while the other 5 are defending). If you don't attack, your 5 attacking units will be full health, so just pull the defense units that are dying from defense and put one of your attacking units in its place. The screen of that during battle looks exactly the same as the edit team screen right now.

You'll see when the battle comes, don't worry Smile 
Back to top Go down
cafeglace

PostSubject: Re: Amasuro's Guild Thread!   Amasuro's Guild Thread! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 10:10 pm

So I guess I should put up my team. It is tentative as it's based on how it works early on and I will make substitutions with other cards as necessary.

Attack: Chevalier, Nina, Manfred, Monica, Judith (120)
Defense: Ombre, Eriohnet, Tullia (75)

All cards are mlb and I hope to be on attack for the battles I am very active in. If I find I need to put in more cards I have these to fill for higher dc units currently in:

mlb Iris
mlb Noah
max Thrain
max Lev
max Winston
max Stefan
Back to top Go down
Shinrasoldier
☆☆
Shinrasoldier

PostSubject: Re: Amasuro's Guild Thread!   Amasuro's Guild Thread! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 12:00 pm

Don't be overly concerned with defense when building a team. The best strategy for defense is to use a single unit at a time and continuously switch them as they are KO'ed. The reason for this is that our opponents will burn action points each time they attack based on however many attackers they use. If you deploy 5 defensive units, then an attacker can KO them in one attack (180 AP). If you deploy one at a time though, it requires the attacker to attack 5 times to break your defense (180 x 5 = 900 AP). So the best way to win a battle is to force attackers to burn as much AP as possible which will limit the amount of attacks they can perform on our castle.
Back to top Go down
shure
☆☆☆
shure

PostSubject: Re: Amasuro's Guild Thread!   Amasuro's Guild Thread! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 1:44 pm

Shinrasoldier wrote:
Don't be overly concerned with defense when building a team.  The best strategy for defense is to use a single unit at a time and continuously switch them as they are KO'ed.  The reason for this is that our opponents will burn action points each time they attack based on however many attackers they use.  If you deploy 5 defensive units, then an attacker can KO them in one attack (180 AP).  If you deploy one at a time though, it requires the attacker to attack 5 times to break your defense (180 x 5 = 900 AP).  So the best way to win a battle is to force attackers to burn as much AP as possible which will limit the amount of attacks they can perform on our castle.
That may be good idea, but if
i'm not wrong you get more points for defeating 1 unit on defence than 5. And you get very few for losing to defeat, so your tactic can be good for someone who have weak team ( or 6-7* oponent )
Back to top Go down
cafeglace

PostSubject: Re: Amasuro's Guild Thread!   Amasuro's Guild Thread! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 1:54 pm

That seems like a good strategy, I'll try that out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amasuro's Guild Thread!   Amasuro's Guild Thread! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amasuro's Guild Thread!
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next