Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Guild Arena - (no longer recruiting) Let's go for the 6*!

Go down 
+17
vanillathunder
aNoodle
xmach
Deej189
templarjh
Wolfie
kmonkey
raijinna
greatgooglygo
ChaosCleff
Polawko
ruya92
Trixu
Iburnq8
konzera
Terecon
spikedcannonball
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
xmach
☆☆

Guild Arena - (no longer recruiting) Let's go for the 6*!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena - (no longer recruiting) Let's go for the 6*!    Guild Arena - (no longer recruiting) Let's go for the 6*!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 10:42 am

ID: 61269765
Time zone and hours: US Central, online 6AM-1AM
Contact info: skype @ xmach1982
Best cards: 6*'s: mlb Reinhard, mlb Magnus, mlb Dorothea, mlb Matahari.
5*'s: MLB Kruez, MLB Noah, MLB Klavier, max Purifica, Max Soldado, Max Kalvier

Always on, active, friendly. Mostly Free, sometime pay player. 60+ Pots stocked to use, lots of LP to use.
Back to top Go down
aNoodle

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena - (no longer recruiting) Let's go for the 6*!    Guild Arena - (no longer recruiting) Let's go for the 6*!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 10:47 am

Ingame ID: nqalbert2 #85375953

Hi, I would like to be part of an organized guild for the next event.  I started a few months ago (during Doomsday tower) so I have not participated in any battle arena event yet, but I have read about them in the forums, so I would like to aim for those sweet rewards and have fun in the process.  
Here the team I would use for the event, I did not manage to get my first 6* yet Sad

120 Lev
120 Trish
120 Sleipnir
115 Alraune
110 Gilberta
110 Melissa
91 Kreuz
81 Achilea
65 Fede
21 Claire (Hero)

Other units:
100 Holly 30
100 Siever 30

I am online around 16h a day from 9:00 AM to 1:00 AM EST.  I can be available for every fight during the event, since it seems they are scheduled at specific times.  I am a free player so I do not plan on spending for this event, but I could chip in to help our team reach our goal during the final strech.
Back to top Go down
vanillathunder
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena - (no longer recruiting) Let's go for the 6*!    Guild Arena - (no longer recruiting) Let's go for the 6*!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 11:37 am

I would like to apply for this guild!
IGN and ID: kobugibab 44071817
Kik: kobugibab
Hours per day: Varies, but will probably hit around 16-20 hours this event

Current event: 2947/1110 Had to study for a big exam and had guests crash my place for several days, so haven't been competing this event. Would have competed more seriously if I had more time, considering I dipped under 300 Victory rank several times while not really trying and had a decent amount of TE(p) to burn.

Cards for event:
mlb Eluit
mlb Chiara
mlb Alt
mlb Magnus
105 Laura (leveling)
46 Bluette (leveling, attempting to max today)
max Zafiro
max Fawn
+ 2 15 DC units. Not sure yet but only 4* atm Sad (Cursed tradelock!)

Little about myself: Played for awhile and then quit for several months. Came back awhile ago but couldn't play often due to studying for an exam I took this past Saturday. I was blindsided by this event (was thinking it was going to be BA3) so I haven't prepped a team fully, or I would have traded a lot of my old 4* (Gloria, Blad, Dorothy, etc.) for decent 5* or 6*. I have 76 pots I would be willing to use, I have some LP (14400) to burn for event items, but want to save some of it for Awakening, and I have hero points to use for pots (10ish more pots right now?).
Back to top Go down
spikedcannonball

spikedcannonball

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena - (no longer recruiting) Let's go for the 6*!    Guild Arena - (no longer recruiting) Let's go for the 6*!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 1:08 pm

So many applications, yay!

@greatgooglygo: Thanks for applying! You look promising, can you provide a bit more information about yourself. like motivation, history, etc?

@raijinna: Thanks for applying! Your online time is a bit weird, but we can probably work it out so that you're active during the one hour battles. We can definitely use a member like you on our guild. Welcome aboard!

@kmonkey: Thanks for applying! I like your dedication, and being a free player is pretty difficult. You've done well thanks to hard work. Our guild would love to have yourself among our ranks. Welcome!

@Wolfie: Thanks for applying! I'm hunting for a job myself, so I know it's difficult. You're under consideration for now, and we'll let you know soon how it goes!

@templarjh: Thanks for applying! Grinding for units is hard, I know all too well (I grinded for Eriohnet too!). You're under consideration for our guild Smile

@xiaocactus: Thanks for applying! Can we get some more information, like other units, motivation about the event, past history, etc? Thanks!

@Deej189: Thanks for applying! Your rank in the current event is really good. I've been fighting in this event too, although I'm in the ~400 rank. Our guild could use a member like yourself. Welcome!

@xmach: Thanks for applying! You seem like an interesting candidate, any more information provided would help us make a decision. Under consideration!

@aNoodle: Thanks for applying! Unfortunately, while your team looks pretty good, it is lacking a 6* unit. I hate to do this, but one requirement is to have at least one. I know how hard it is to get that first 6*, as it took me over a month to get Ombre (my first). I'm afraid we can't accept you into the guild as of now. Sorry, and best of luck finding a guild!

@vanillathunder: Thanks for applying! Hey, my friend took an exam this past weekend too (GRE), and I took one two weeks ago (MCAT). Neither were fun. Anyway, you look like you would be a nice addition to the guild. Welcome!
Back to top Go down
milnaug

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena - (no longer recruiting) Let's go for the 6*!    Guild Arena - (no longer recruiting) Let's go for the 6*!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 1:31 pm

Hi, I would like to apply for a spot in your guild. Just like you, I aim to at least get the 6* in the event. I don't mind spending for an event especially when we are really close to our target.

ID: 7184841
Time zone and hours: GMT +8, online for almost 18 hours a day and can pretty much be online at any time you need me to.
Best cards: Unfortunately due to the trade lock, I currently have a mlbAksana and a whole bunch of (more than 10) max 5*s.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Back to top Go down
Darkside915

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena - (no longer recruiting) Let's go for the 6*!    Guild Arena - (no longer recruiting) Let's go for the 6*!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 1:34 pm

Hello C: I hope to be taken for consideration to your guild! <*W*> My ally (Templar) told me of this guild :3 (He's awesome btw, and a great team player and overall friend 8D! ) I've been playing since early Feb of this year, and this game basically EATS MY SOUL, as I play it everyday liek a crack addict </3 I suck at application type things...so...mmmffff...please bear with me <.3.>

My game name and ID: Darkside915, 66689950

Number of hours able to play for event/dedication to getting that 6*: ...WHAT IS THIS SLEEP? When was it invented? D; I don't believe I need such a thing for I R ROBOT 8D ...When it comes to a goal I want, nothing else matters but said goal xD I'll show up for team battles in the middle of my own funeral if it comes to that!!1one >8D

KiK ID: Darkside915

Cards I'd use for event: I've got mLB Vlad/Ombre/and Mort C: I've Erio too but she's still fresh, boo xD And to fill out the rest of my team, I was thinking: mTrish, mThrain, (lvl 91 atm) Evaldo, mAlraune, mLB Noah, mLB Stefan, and mLB Adolph for the last 10dpc :'3 ...not the best of units, I know, but hopefully acceptable ^^ I can swap out a few, as well (mRosier for Trish, and/or one of the 15DPC units for mKlavier, and/or one of the 25DPC units for mSedna if speed is an issue C: )

I've also got around 50 to 60 potsP I'd be willing to burn if things turn dire xD I'm also really friendly to friendly people, can work well with others/etc. Very reliable when it comes to stuffs like this C: If you tell me to BE HERE AT THIS TIME...nothing will stop me from being there at that time XD Save for things out of my power (zombie swarms? Crazed elephant crushes my phone? A giant bird plucks out my eyes and fingers and drops me off a cliff? etc. xD)

Anyways! Thank you very, very much for reading 8D And I hope you will consider me~~ <*w*> If you need anymore information or something I wrote wasn't clear, please let me know and I'll expand on it ASAP! Thanks again and have a nice day <^w^>
Back to top Go down
vanillathunder
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena - (no longer recruiting) Let's go for the 6*!    Guild Arena - (no longer recruiting) Let's go for the 6*!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 4:20 pm

spikedcannonball wrote:

@vanillathunder: Thanks for applying! Hey, my friend took an exam this past weekend too (GRE), and I took one two weeks ago (MCAT). Neither were fun. Anyway, you look like you would be a nice addition to the guild. Welcome!
So many tests lol. Mine was not fun either. I can at least throw myself into this event to get over the sad failure of my exam Razz

And bump!
Back to top Go down
and1murphi

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena - (no longer recruiting) Let's go for the 6*!    Guild Arena - (no longer recruiting) Let's go for the 6*!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 9:41 pm

Hi, I would like to try my luck applying for a spot in your fun guild! Smile

I'm a free player, but a hard grinder. I have played this game for more than 1 year (I think). Razz

Game Name & ID: and1murphi 54303703
Hours played: around 16 hours a day (I live in Asia GMT +Cool
Current event rank: 770 (PVE) & 120 (PVP)
Last event rank: Cannot remember, but I didn't manage to get Erio Sad (You can check my last rank through my profile Razz )

I haven't decided which cards I'm going to use, but here are my notable cards:
6*
- MLB Borage
- MLB Ombre
- MLB Morti
- MLB Magnus
- 125 Alt
- 120 Pregare

5*
- MLB Isaac
- MLB Edwin
- MLB Zande
- 116 Sleippnir
- MLB Kreuz
- 94 Klavier
- 100 Ignat

4* (Low cost & quite useful)
- 80 Keith
- 80 Tanith
- 80 Furfur
- 80 Olga
- 80 Luchs

That's all about me. Thank you very much! Very Happy

EDITED: Its GMT +8. Not GMT Cool  Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
Lmrt
☆☆
Lmrt

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena - (no longer recruiting) Let's go for the 6*!    Guild Arena - (no longer recruiting) Let's go for the 6*!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 10:02 pm

NVM

Last edited by Lmrt on Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
spikedcannonball

spikedcannonball

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena - (no longer recruiting) Let's go for the 6*!    Guild Arena - (no longer recruiting) Let's go for the 6*!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 10:07 pm

For me, I'm thinking either
Spoiler:

or
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
raijinna
☆☆☆
raijinna

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena - (no longer recruiting) Let's go for the 6*!    Guild Arena - (no longer recruiting) Let's go for the 6*!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 10:48 pm

removed

Last edited by raijinna on Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
spikedcannonball

spikedcannonball

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena - (no longer recruiting) Let's go for the 6*!    Guild Arena - (no longer recruiting) Let's go for the 6*!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 10:58 pm

xiaocactus wrote:

@xiaocactus: Thanks for applying! Can we get some more information, like other units, motivation about the event, past history, etc? Thanks!

current event rank for BT 364 & Victory 512

top 6 unit: Abel, Muriel, Leir, Hannah, Klavier, Calinica
Thanks, but at this time we have finished recruiting members and are not looking for any more. Good luck in the event!
Back to top Go down
and1murphi

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena - (no longer recruiting) Let's go for the 6*!    Guild Arena - (no longer recruiting) Let's go for the 6*!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 11:22 pm

Glad that I'm part of your team, guys! Razz 

By the way, should we add each other as allies first before the game start the next event? Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
spikedcannonball

spikedcannonball

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena - (no longer recruiting) Let's go for the 6*!    Guild Arena - (no longer recruiting) Let's go for the 6*!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 12:13 am

and1murphi wrote:

By the way, should we add each other as allies first before the game start the next event? Rolling Eyes 
Hey and welcome. Do you have a kik? The others are all in a group convo, and it would be best if you joined us.
Back to top Go down
and1murphi

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena - (no longer recruiting) Let's go for the 6*!    Guild Arena - (no longer recruiting) Let's go for the 6*!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 1:50 am

spikedcannonball wrote:
and1murphi wrote:

Hey and welcome. Do you have a kik? The others are all in a group convo, and it would be best if you joined us.
Just installed kik. Please send me an invite. My username is the same as my ID. Thanks! Razz 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena - (no longer recruiting) Let's go for the 6*!    Guild Arena - (no longer recruiting) Let's go for the 6*!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Arena - (no longer recruiting) Let's go for the 6*!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2