Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Luna, what can I do with it?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
seanlink
☆☆☆☆
seanlink

Luna, what can I do with it? Empty
PostSubject: Luna, what can I do with it?   Luna, what can I do with it? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 12:06 pm

I know Luna is used in enhancing and sending familiars out, but what else can it be used for?

I've seen people trading large amounts of it with other players for items. What kind of stuff can you trade for with it and how much does it usually cost?
Back to top Go down
Wahuh
☆☆☆☆
Wahuh

PostSubject: Re: Luna, what can I do with it?   Luna, what can I do with it? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 12:11 pm

Some people sell 4*s for luna but very rarely. Even more rarely people sell their TE/pot for anywhere from 5-10 million luna but it's not worth giving up all your luna for 1 te unless you have tens of millions of it banked.
Back to top Go down
abuqasar
☆☆☆
abuqasar

PostSubject: Re: Luna, what can I do with it?   Luna, what can I do with it? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 12:18 pm

A tradeable currency luna is the lowest on the picking list. As of current market prices you can commonly buy or sell :

Feeder Units (1*2*) at a rate of 50k/500k per set (the 3*sets still go for 1TE ea)

Prior to tradelock players have begun to purchase/trading fresh 4* units at 1mill but these are few and far in between. Expect luna to generally remain useless until the market depreciates enough for us to value 4*s at a currency lower than TE. It'll happen sooner rather than later so theres hope for luna yet.

( Other notable quirks would be players buying Luna with TE/Pots. Going rate 2 weeks ago was 3million per TE. As of last week a player i know has been buying for 10million per TE. Don't count on these as income though they are still rare to find. )

(exactly as Wahuh has said)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luna, what can I do with it?   Luna, what can I do with it? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Luna, what can I do with it?
Page 1 of 1