Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Correct ratio

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
larrich01

Correct ratio Empty
PostSubject: Correct ratio   Correct ratio I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 8:20 pm

How much should I sell L masks for, it seems like no matter what I price them at no one wants to buy xD.
I also tried selling sets of 5 lv 15 3*, apparently people really don't buy 3* anymore even if offererd a bonus 25 cumulative lvs =(.
Back to top Go down
Abyssight
☆☆☆☆
Abyssight

Correct ratio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Correct ratio   Correct ratio I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 8:21 pm

You need to read announcements. No trading for two weeks.
Back to top Go down
larrich01

Correct ratio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Correct ratio   Correct ratio I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 10:06 pm

Nooo QQ
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

Correct ratio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Correct ratio   Correct ratio I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 8:15 pm

Yeah, you're definitely not gonna have any buyers even after the current colo event ends, with the trade lockdown in effect, so you're better off just using them straight away.
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
larrich01

Correct ratio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Correct ratio   Correct ratio I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 5:59 am

Are they trying to perm remove the trade feature (funnest part of the game)? Or is there an abuse going on (Dupe issue)?
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

Correct ratio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Correct ratio   Correct ratio I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 6:29 pm

Pretty sure it's to eliminate sort some of 'competitive abuse' when the new event starts. They probably locked the trading down early when they announced the upcoming event to avoid many players being allowed to prepare their army early before it started.

If they did permanently locked trading for good, we have the right to know so, and then most of us will have probably quit the game already.
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

Correct ratio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Correct ratio   Correct ratio I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Correct ratio
Page 1 of 1