Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Hi people! New to the game.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ryanphamtastik

Hi people! New to the game. Empty
PostSubject: Hi people! New to the game.   Hi people! New to the game. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 4:09 pm

Hey! I've been looking for a new game to keep me occupied as I've been playing Rage of Bahamut for about a year now and its just not fun anymore! I do still play though as I am in still a top 10 order (Ryanphamtastik ign for RoB also), but have cut down a lot. So that is what brings me here! I've just been reading some of the guides and trying to get a feel as I barely just started, but its seems really fun. I am having trouble getting any allies! Evil or Very Mad  lol. So if anyone can help me with that or anything else just let me know!

Additional Information: I do see a lot of people here watching anime so just a little extra info on what I'm watching weekly right now: Shingeki no kyojin, Hunter x Hunter 2011, Kingdom, Free. Hope to hear from everyone flower 
Back to top Go down

Hi people! New to the game.
Page 1 of 1