Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Noob question

Go down 
+2
zoebeagle
Pugilist
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Pugilist

Pugilist

Noob question Empty
PostSubject: Noob question   Noob question I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:28 am

Speed S =

suck?
slow?
Super crappy?

I once punched a man for being to slow.
Back to top Go down
zoebeagle
Android Mechanic [Rare]
zoebeagle

Noob question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noob question   Noob question I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:40 am

S = Super Fast
A = Very Fast
B = Fast
C = Mediocre/Normal
D = Slower
E = Super Slow

ps... hope this response was fast enough pirat
Back to top Go down
Superman-1234 [Banned]

Superman-1234 [Banned]

Noob question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noob question   Noob question I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:43 am

zoebeagle wrote:
S = Super Fast
A = Very Fast
B = Fast
C = Mediocre/Normal
D = Slower
E = Super Slow

lmao

S=+100%
A=+75%
B=+50%
C=+25%
D=+0%
E=-25%
Back to top Go down
Pugilist

Pugilist

Noob question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noob question   Noob question I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:24 am

Cheers!
But now Superman-1234 raised a question...
He has +/- next to the speeds. Is this the same sort of description as the privious post? Is there a way to increase speed, other than the 'Skill' section?
I know there is a skill to increase leader speed, but how does that work? If you used my leader is my leader skill in effect in your fight or only for me?

I once punched a man for not being skilled enough to punch me.
Back to top Go down
Fantasicaky

Fantasicaky

Noob question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noob question   Noob question I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 3:38 pm

Superman-1234 wrote:
zoebeagle wrote:
S = Super Fast
A = Very Fast
B = Fast
C = Mediocre/Normal
D = Slower
E = Super Slow

lmao

S=+100%
A=+75%
B=+50%
C=+25%
D=+0%
E=-25%

Isn't C = 0%.

Pugilist wrote:
I know there is a skill to increase leader speed, but how does that work? If you used my leader is my leader skill in effect in your fight or only for me?

I can't be certain with speed and range, because those skills are different in the fact that they say "Leader" and do not display numbers on the card, but every other skill does not stack and only your own skill matters. If you have +5% and your ally has +10% you will only get +5% not plus 15%
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

Noob question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noob question   Noob question I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 4:20 pm

Yeah, C is the baseline and attacks are just the value given on the card.

I'm not entirely sure but I also want to say that the +range/attack speed bonuses to your leader unit only apply when you use your leader unit in a battle, and don't help your allies.
Back to top Go down
DoctorCoffee

DoctorCoffee

Noob question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noob question   Noob question I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 1:08 am

I'm not sure about speed stats, but with regards to the discussion about leader skills when summoned: it seems that they only apply to your own account. When your leader joins an ally, your skills will not apply.

Shame though, when I started out, the first skills I increased were speed demon and border warrior. I thought that my allies would appreciate having an Alicia that could hit far and fast despite having low damage. =(

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Noob question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noob question   Noob question I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Noob question
Page 1 of 1