Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

IB Students?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sylvienna

IB Students? Empty
PostSubject: IB Students?   IB Students? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 1:45 am

Just wondering if there were any ib students here. haha XD
Back to top Go down
Arizirii

Arizirii

IB Students? Empty
PostSubject: Re: IB Students?   IB Students? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 8:26 pm

...If you mean international baccalaureate, then I am lol

I'm probably one of the worst IB students though xD
Back to top Go down
Sylvienna

IB Students? Empty
PostSubject: Re: IB Students?   IB Students? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 4:34 am

yep exactly wat i mean, n don't worry im a slacker too... havent even started on my ee yet tho i supposed to do it in the summer lol. dont know how on earth i managed to get a seven in psychology, teacher must like me very much Razz. Starting second year in September, you?
Back to top Go down
Arizirii

Arizirii

IB Students? Empty
PostSubject: Re: IB Students?   IB Students? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:24 pm

Haha, I've gotten some research done for my EE, but I'm unsure if I'm going in the right direction as the supervisor for the subject retired and we're getting a new teacher in the fall who will also at the same time receive IB training then, I can't really get any help except from the guidebook...

...I got a 5 in math lol, yup same, starting second year in September...going to be so hectic OTL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

IB Students? Empty
PostSubject: Re: IB Students?   IB Students? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IB Students?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: General Chat-
Jump to: