Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Warning to players

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
wilwaswatching
Frostbitten Fury [LEGENDARY]
wilwaswatching

Warning to players Empty
PostSubject: Warning to players   Warning to players I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 9:44 pm

This is a warning to players when making friends with these users:

xxvicious1337 - 54268903
Solidklew - 6869513
LeonX22 - 43486233
DesperCZ - 57497822
jabronie871500 - 50491044

They have been attcking me non stop for 2 days now because their ally Xai42o(4689315) telling them to attack me even though he attacked me and called me vulgar names which I won't say because they're rude. It's people like this that make the game frustrating and bad. It's not nice to be immature and call someone names then tell all their allies to attack that person. I have blocked them already but they won't seem to stop. This is just a PA letting everyone be wary of these people.
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

Warning to players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warning to players   Warning to players I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 2:29 pm

Isn't LeonX22 a poster here?
What's his side of the story?
just curious
I know how immature people can be
Back to top Go down
wilwaswatching
wilwaswatching

Warning to players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warning to players   Warning to players I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 2:32 pm

He says he was just helping his ally but kept attacking even tho I defended myself to make it even. He eventually stopped.
Back to top Go down
Momokomoko

Momokomoko

Warning to players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warning to players   Warning to players I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 5:46 am

Doesn't Fantasica have a way to report players who use profanities? I haven't experienced anyone being rude to me or anything though.

As for being attacked, can't help it if it's part of the game.. I guess they'll get bored eventually..
Back to top Go down
http://draeismomo.wordpress.com
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

Warning to players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warning to players   Warning to players I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 7:50 am

Momokomoko wrote:
Doesn't Fantasica have a way to report players who use profanities? I haven't experienced anyone being rude to me or anything though.

As for being attacked, can't help it if it's part of the game.. I guess they'll get bored eventually..
Fantasica doesn't care about players who use profanities because players can just use profanities but in a different way anyway.

Besides, being attacked? Like anyone got the time for that

sGabe4 wrote:
Isn't LeonX22 a poster here?
What's his side of the story?
just curious
I know how immature people can be
If this gets into a heated argument, we Moderators might lock and move this thread. Please continue to remain friendly in the forum.
Back to top Go down
wwwCat

Warning to players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warning to players   Warning to players I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 12:52 pm

B4 anything is done we should ask those 5 their side of the story since for we know cai could've told them a sob story to get them on his side
Back to top Go down
wilwaswatching
wilwaswatching

Warning to players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warning to players   Warning to players I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 1:38 pm

No argument here just a discussion. I am assuming he did tell them some sob story. They seemed to have stopped now and the point of matter is that they were all very rude and I don't think anyone likes being called names. I don't care about the attacking since yes its part of the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Warning to players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warning to players   Warning to players I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warning to players
Page 1 of 1