Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Make Luna Relevant

Go down 
+2
joeladams20
jheun
6 posters
AuthorMessage
jheun
☆☆☆
jheun

Make Luna Relevant Empty
PostSubject: Make Luna Relevant   Make Luna Relevant I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 11:37 am

Mobage should do something to make Luna a relevant currency again. Say 1 Million to buy a TE or something. I think many of us have so much Luna that we don't know what to do with anymore.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t3127-fantasi-mart-your-one-s
joeladams20
☆☆☆
joeladams20

Make Luna Relevant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make Luna Relevant   Make Luna Relevant I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 3:38 pm

I feel luna is very much relevant.  It is all in how you use it.  

I agree to the fact that it is one of the least desirable resources in the game... and that may be confusing to most since gold in games typically are the opposite of that.  I feel like a jerk saying so, but I personally have used this negative bias towards luna from fanta players to my advantage in my trading.

I also do agree with the notion that it doesn't directly help in trading for rare cards or high tier items... but if you think outside of the box, I myself have found indirect routes to get what I need with luna all the time.  It is just not the road most traveled.  

Be creative: luna is vital to fanta's economy Smile

Long live the luna!^^
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

Make Luna Relevant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make Luna Relevant   Make Luna Relevant I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 4:13 pm

if they decide to make Luna worth something. like to buy a te / pot

it should be more than 1 Million.

but yes i'd like this idea
Back to top Go down
Dmhlucky
☆☆
Dmhlucky

Make Luna Relevant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make Luna Relevant   Make Luna Relevant I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 11:19 am

They do need to make Luna more relevant in the game.. im sitting on 8.8 mil with 22.5 Mil banked.

They also need to add something new to ally points... I am sure im not the only one who had capped Titles via Ally points..
Back to top Go down
McRities

McRities

Make Luna Relevant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make Luna Relevant   Make Luna Relevant I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 1:08 pm

What's the final title count from Ally points? I must be getting close... Razz
Back to top Go down
Timed
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Timed

Make Luna Relevant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make Luna Relevant   Make Luna Relevant I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 3:17 am

luna would be worth a lot if they made 1M luna buy 100 leana points
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Make Luna Relevant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make Luna Relevant   Make Luna Relevant I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Make Luna Relevant
Page 1 of 1