Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Guild Arena event - guild application/creation

Go down 
+152
lucentSwallowtail
outlawauron
gigigatgat
Lornoth
M60A1
avarre
kawaiikid7
kungfoolai
bobhole
Beezybubs
mirageegarim
Mugi50
AveryChim
SandStone88
The6thToe
freals
Releg
aikendoe
relaystration
shiningdramon
cruorimancer
Neolfeon
funerealspark
cafeglace
Einhardt
LordVyreth
fruffy
149342133j
wavedash
khoolcid
TechBroManSir
zhiro
Apeiko
Clingx
sunshines
abuqasar
digitalPompeii
raijinna
GnatB
Lionpunisher
phazerp89
toast404
jkulan
Zaxyma
Mayuu89
seanlink
mxrawks
Buffey123
0btuse
Xenvaia
UkyoSonoda
JordanCTT
osiris27
silverfire302
nymphsrequiem
ragnorak
stjarnan
NapkinPower
kitsunedafox
Daedalus81
jmoon10
lyske86
senex
wreckage
Skipmode24
zandrov5953
Cowdero
Shimakaze
chocomog
razeldazle
multidose
DaYDreaM
vaynyard216
McRities
Blangett
scottybuzz
PangCY
themadmanazn
Edenbound
Jayce1986
Bazabaza
xTatsuya
Deej189
aNoodle
Seraph
toshihiko
Tamachan84
exordium
shure
FERF000
Emolga
deedlit228
tangring33
spikedcannonball
Oldenwing
chaoticsouljam
Aroth1987
CloudSurf
deuxelite
furiousjeff
AzakaZero
templarjh
Vaati
sg_bot
ModoTheGrand
Le0de
Hanygondez
Kharistos
Cake-killer
ForLulzz
equals399
Amasuro
Darkside915
krissy06k
dalenaria
bluerexx
Onizakura
Takiotae
kwhung 64217801
Lalaliel
Hunkamajunka
silus
charlycus
Balth
eienbear
JDavidFS
-Aranel-
kogasu00
kokojie
xirexs96
tendy17
ziffy
ggorrell77
ChaosCleff
chaoxwinx
donttalklol
Knovas
Caimsen
Wahuh
Waffles-12
memphiskite
loniguseze
Iburnq8
XplicitXpert
CheapChemE
ElysianField
HoundR
kfcjamal
meximan1390
Ghost_Star
Tattycoram
paveljevs
156 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
ModoTheGrand

ModoTheGrand

Guild Arena event - guild application/creation - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena event - guild application/creation   Guild Arena event - guild application/creation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 6:13 am

I have decided to set up a Guild of my own. This Guild shall be mostly non-spender and aiming for the 6* reward or whatever proves realistic. We presently have 4 potential recruits so we'd need at least 4 more people.

The things I shall ask of people willing to join are as follows:

• The ability to field 10 units, at least some of them 6*s, with a total dc below 200
  • Preparedness to log in for the scheduled battles as often as possible
  • A positive attitude: everyone's trying, no need to get mad

To this end, I would appreciate for any entry request to be made on my Fantasica player wall, and to include information on the team you intend to field. If you have potions/LP you're willing to use for out cause, or are planning to buy card packs for the event items, that information will also be appreciated.
I might set up a Guild thread if Guild members prove interested in the idea.

In the event that more applications are received as allotted for, priority will be given to earlier applicants unless I feel it strongly beneficial to the Guild as a whole to accept a later application. Please know, however, that I will not remove Guild members lightly or without prior discussion.

IGN: ModoTheGrand
ID: 77 468 470
Back to top Go down
exordium

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena event - guild application/creation   Guild Arena event - guild application/creation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 8:32 am

Hi, looking for a guild for both me and my friend. We are in the timezone GMT +8 (Singaporeans) and would like to aim for the 6* rank reward.

The units I will be fielding are:
Ombre
Neon
Epicharis
Alt
Patrick
Zande
Edwin
Kyo
Zafiro
Nanael
ID: 60369297 exordium1986

My friend is fielding these units:
Neon
Dana
Magnus
Edwin
Thrain
Klavier
Zita
Kreuz
Zenobia
Robert
ID: 73254046 lingywangy

PM me or post in game if any recruiting guild has spaces for us, thanks! =)
Back to top Go down
Tamachan84

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena event - guild application/creation   Guild Arena event - guild application/creation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 9:24 am

Hi looking to join a guild for the event.
My time zone is GMT+1 and I am usually on between noon to around 1-2am everyday.
I don't plan on spending money but I might be tempted to if we get really close near the end to our target.
I only have 30 pots left and used up my bound te already:roll: 
Looking for a guild aiming for at least 5* even 6* if any will take me Very Happy 
I only have 1 6* and some 5*.

My team will most likely be
Morticia -lv136 will max in time for event.
Bernard -lv120
Kruez   -lv100
Soldado -lv106
Sofia - lv101

I have Thrain lv100 and Dimages lv100 that I use if I don't max the other 5*s in time.

Currently lvling Edwin.

My Id is 83245895 and kik is Tamachan84, contact me if you are willing to have me.
Back to top Go down
toshihiko

toshihiko

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena event - guild application/creation   Guild Arena event - guild application/creation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 9:40 am

Hi Looking for a guild to join
time zone is GMT+8

current lineup for my team are as follow
Sobrio - 86
Roll - 68
Diane - 56
Myrtille - 80
Mercena - 75

training on Diane and Purfica, hoping to replace the 4*

38600236 Toshi5000
Back to top Go down
Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena event - guild application/creation   Guild Arena event - guild application/creation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 10:36 am

I don't suppose there is any low end guilds recruiting?
I only have a few 5* at best and likely only spend a very small amount if at all.
Back to top Go down
aNoodle

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena event - guild application/creation   Guild Arena event - guild application/creation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 10:53 am

Ingame ID: nqalbert2 #85375953

Hi, I would like to be part of an organized guild for the next event. Here the team I would use for the event

120 Lev
120 Trish
120 Sleipnir
115 Alraune
110 Gilberta
110 Melissa
91 Kreuz
81 Achilea
65 Fede
21 Claire (Hero)

Other units:
100 Holly 30
100 Siever 30

I am online around 16h a day from 9:00 AM to 1:00 AM EST. I can be available for every fight during the event, since it seems they are scheduled at specific times.
Back to top Go down
Deej189

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena event - guild application/creation   Guild Arena event - guild application/creation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 11:21 am

GN & ID: Deej189 : 52537937
Kik: deej189
Hours/day played: I sleep roughly 4-6 night(random times). Less when grinding. Otherwise I'm playing.
Current event rank: 177 (125 at headstart)
Notable cards: mlb epic, mlb 9tails 110/140 baja, 68 rendel
I want to go for 6* in the event. Can make it to any time battle as I can always set an alarm. Spending I have about 3k coin. In a pinch may be willing to toss a few more $ in
Have about 40 pots atm. Have skype too if we nees that. Willing to look into the rest

Any other questions feel free to msg me on kik as it will be probably the fastest.
Back to top Go down
xTatsuya

xTatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena event - guild application/creation   Guild Arena event - guild application/creation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 1:07 pm

I wasnt going to join this event seriously at first because of my part time job, but now I can spare those time towards this event since Im not going for the job anymore.

Firstly, I would like to join a team with active people but not slackers (like how ppl are during team event with 150 btps). I would be glad to join any guild with active players, I myself can be available for the war times but still, some times personally life would get in the way, I will try to reduce those chances =) Will be asleep for 9hrs a day probably (GMT+8, 3am-12pm).

My personal target for this event would be the 5* rank, but if i can get up to 6* rank range, why not? =) 7* rank is totally out of my question. I have some pot(p) saved up that I can use, but I'm not a spender.

Now for my listing 200dc listing, it may not be as good as pro players, but oh well:
6*
mlb Morticia 20
m Magnus 30

5*
mlb Zande 20
mlb Edwin 15
mlb Siever 30
m Kruez 20
115/115 Klavier 15
m Soldado 20
m Noah 15
m Alraune 15

I dont have any other choices other than these =)
Please do approach me in-game or by pm..
Back to top Go down
Bazabaza

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena event - guild application/creation   Guild Arena event - guild application/creation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 1:55 pm

I am also looking for a guild to join, preferably one that aims for the 6*. I've started playing in November and have always been very active and even skipping sleep to grind some more (grinded my way to Matahari, Ombre, and Morticia, and some rank 5*s like Winston and Trish. Didnt like Eriohnet very much so I only grinded casually, which still got me over half way there).
I'm still very active, but I have a part time job now so I may not make it to all the battles if they happen to occur while I'm at work (from midnight to 4am by fanta time), otherwise I should be able to participate in all of them.
I'm willing to spend all the resources necessary (I have about 50 potions and a bunch of Leanna points), but I'm not going to spend any RL money, as I'm a completely free player.

My 6*s are the already mentioned Matahari, Ombre, Morticia, and Magnus. I have a bunch of 5*s, like Sleipnir, Zande, Dermond, Trish, Kreuz, etc. And some decent 4*s to be used as fillers if needed. I havent thought about my team setup yet, but it shouldnt be a problem to build a good team once we see the actual event rules.

If you think I'd fit on your team please contact me here, via PM, on my wall, or on kik: Baza_baza. Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Jayce1986

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena event - guild application/creation   Guild Arena event - guild application/creation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 2:27 am

I'd love to get into a good guild! Don't bring much, but I will work my butt off if there's even a shot at the 6*! The units I can bring are:

140 Reinhard
140 Anastasia
120 Alt
120 Zande
120 Soldado
120 Kreuz
120 Sheryl
100 Ixtab
100 Tugba
And a whole slew of max 4* units (nanael, hugues, mabel, biance, mimily)
Oh and my non max 5*(91Dimages, 90adolph, 70pale, 63edwin)

I promise to try suuuuuuper hard!
Back to top Go down
Edenbound

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena event - guild application/creation   Guild Arena event - guild application/creation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 9:36 am

Looking to join a decent guild that's active and aiming for the 6*.

Haven't decided on my lineup yet but will most likely include Reinhard, Morticia, Bernhard, Tullia, Sarah, Soldado.

I'm in EST Toronto time (GMT -5) and extremely active since I can play at work.

Still relatively new to the game but have over 100 pots to blow if we're on track.

ID: 76823967
Name: Edenbound
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena event - guild application/creation   Guild Arena event - guild application/creation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 9:57 am

So I am looking for a guild aiming for a high rank (top 15 ideally). I am a pretty competitive player can I can grind a lot. Many of you know I use to grind 5*s and 6*s from the panel panel events. Many of you also know I tend to rank well with my best rank being 3rd overall for Battle Arena 2. I was a 6* ranker for many other events such as Battle Arena 1 and the XMas Event.

As for units, I don't have any 7*s but I've got plenty of level broken 6*s. I don't like to disclose the list of units I have, but those who have faced me before know I have good ones. I have around 30 6*s last time I checked.

Found one

Last edited by themadmanazn on Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PangCY
☆☆
PangCY

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena event - guild application/creation   Guild Arena event - guild application/creation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 10:23 am

IGN & ID: PangCY 88237142
Hours/day played: Except 12.00am - 6.00am [+8GMT], otherwise I'm playing.
Current event rank: not checked, server just enter emergency maintain

my current highest level unit list show as below:

6*
ML Eriohnet
ML Cardina

5*
LB 101 Melpha
84 Klavier
58 Adolph
56 Purifica

4*
MLB 100 Naneal
68 Flameme
66 Avril
other useful units with slow, knock back abilities among 47-58

i have low cost units [Naneal, Melpha, Adolpha, Klavier] allow to deploy more high * expensive unit
Back to top Go down
ggorrell77
☆☆☆
ggorrell77

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena event - guild application/creation   Guild Arena event - guild application/creation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 10:30 am

Looking for a guild that can deal with me only being available for about half of the fights (the others are while I am at work).

I am available most evenings from 5:30 to 11:30 EST, and most of the day on the weekend. I have over 30k lp, so I should be able to get any items she stocks. I am willing to do a little spending, but I am not a big spender.

I am not sure where I would fit in best on the team, but the units I am thinking of running are:

Offence:
MLB Dolce (poison)
MLB Morticia (poison)
100 Thrain (double attack)
100 Kruez (double attack)
100 Alraune (area attack)

Defence:
MLB Monica (Slow)
100 Bernard (Slow)
100 Klavier (Slow)
100 Cuore (poison)
100 Soldada (area attack)

I also have available MLB Joachim, 100 Julia, and 100 Ixtab. If I need more crowd control I could swap in 86 Tanith (kb), or 80 Valenti (slow). I also have 80 Zenobia, but her high deploy makes it hard to swap her in.
Back to top Go down
scottybuzz

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena event - guild application/creation   Guild Arena event - guild application/creation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 11:23 am

Hey guys,

I'm after finding an active guild as I am very active myself. I play 5+ hours/day. Depending on this event it could be higher. I don't have a substantial amount of characters and my best are 5* this round through.

I have as my best 5*:
MLB Soldado 120
ML Adolph 100
Klavier 88
Soldado 69

and 4*:
ML Jolt 80
Virgil 54
+heaps at around the lv40 mark.

Let me know what you think Wink
Back to top Go down
Blangett

Blangett

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena event - guild application/creation   Guild Arena event - guild application/creation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 am

I am looking for very active members to join my guild to grind towards the 6*.  I am on PST time zone and will be on for all those battles at the very least.  I have a few Fanta coins to spend, but I don't expect anyone else to.  I am already grinding for souls.

MLB Isis (poison)
MLB Clarissa (area attack)
MLB Lev (triple attack)
100 Kruez (double attack)

Kik: Blangett

Last edited by Blangett on Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
McRities

McRities

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena event - guild application/creation   Guild Arena event - guild application/creation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 11:50 am

Looking for a 6* contender guild - can be present every battle.

6*:
Stella
Rendel
Muriel
Trommel
Cardina
Eriohnet
Magnus

Active on kik: McRities

Plenty of pots stockpiled...let's do this! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
vaynyard216

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena event - guild application/creation   Guild Arena event - guild application/creation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 12:16 pm

Found a guild. Looking for active 5*. ID in profile
Back to top Go down
Edenbound

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena event - guild application/creation   Guild Arena event - guild application/creation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 2:21 pm

EST (GMT -5/NewYork/Toronto time) guild looking for active members able to play in the North America afternoon/evenings. Aiming for 6* so looking for decent candidates.

ID: 76823967
Name: Edenbound
Back to top Go down
DaYDreaM

DaYDreaM

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena event - guild application/creation   Guild Arena event - guild application/creation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 2:28 pm

LF active guild that's going after 5* at least

Stuff i can bring to the guild

x60 Pots

I can be active for ALL the battles

My 10 units for the event

Leir
Kreuz
Pomme
Adolph
Klavier
Nanael
Antony
Balberith
Tarte
Yuriya

DaYDreaMz420 47368909
Kik me or post on my wall if you have a Guild willing to take me in ^.^

Back to top Go down
multidose

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena event - guild application/creation   Guild Arena event - guild application/creation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 7:53 pm

I'm a very active newbie (~1 month old) looking for a guild aiming for at least the 5* if not 6*. I can attend to all of the battle and I'm literally almost always on. Currently a free player so I can only use whatever I've obtained so far. I have about 30(p) pots that I can contribute. I would've fit best in as a rookie player if I'm lv30 or below.

For the total cost of 200/200 that I'll be using the best I have:

5* MLB Edwin 120/120 (B Slow)
5* M Zita 100/100 (C Knockback)
5* Klavier 97/100 (C Slow)
4* Pictor 80/80 (C Knockback)
4* Virgil 77/80 (B Poison)
4* Anton 56/80 (C Knockback) (Will grind to 70+ within a few hours time)
4* Viole 33/80 (C Area Attack)
4* Macaria 1/80 (B Slow)
4* Ines 1/80 (D Knockback)
4* Felicia 1/80 (C Poison)

Not using because the cost and slow attack speed
5* Katia 1/100 (D Slow)
4* M Helmut 80/80 (E Area Attack)

Have enough feeders to push 2 units from lv1 to about lv70+ but I prefer to grind for now.

Edit to add - Previous ranking:
BT PTS 1979
Victory rank 734
Could've done better if I know they would've trade block midway. Have quite a number of unused masque left.

Joined a guild as their rookie.

Last edited by multidose on Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:10 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
razeldazle

razeldazle

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena event - guild application/creation   Guild Arena event - guild application/creation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 8:02 pm

i have a question, i made a rook on my other phone a lvl 1, no 6* or 7* and joined recently so what i dont get is when i try to join a guild with no rook it says guild full

Last edited by razeldazle on Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
chocomog

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena event - guild application/creation   Guild Arena event - guild application/creation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 9:10 pm

Looking for a fairly casual guild

I haven't made my team yet so i'll just list applicable units.
72541233 - Chiara and a bunch of level 80+ 5* (Sogno, Tugba, Vivianne, Zita, Kreuz, Alraune, Sarah, Soldado) and a dozen or so near max 4*
Back to top Go down
Shimakaze

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena event - guild application/creation   Guild Arena event - guild application/creation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 9:17 pm

I'm looking for guild members (for my guild i can't disband) starting from 4* @ lv70 and up/higher please join my guild <3 it will be casual for the most part. but i'm on actively and playing for fun.

Art-kit Pie-rates!!

89907289 - TayscyNyx <3

Last edited by Shimakaze on Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cowdero

Cowdero

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena event - guild application/creation   Guild Arena event - guild application/creation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 1:35 am

Pals4Life is recruiting 5*/6* Casually Active Guild Members~
Stupid Mobage, changing rules. Now I can't disband my guild. asfdakjfgvasdaklsfada

Aiming for the 7* AIM FOR THE IMPOSSIBLE.
The chances of getting it is 0.00000000000623213 if we get lucky with our fights, well it isn't 0 to say the least. Twisted Evil Lets strive with everything we got, no matter how small the chances are!
Okay maybe just the 5*, but aim big right? Razz
Probability isn't accurate, its the lowest random number my brain could think of

<--- Look for me and press Join Guild if your interested lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena event - guild application/creation   Guild Arena event - guild application/creation - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Arena event - guild application/creation
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next