Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Bad Offers

Go down 
+10
bluerexx
ZucchiniQueen
Wahuh
Bobkyou
joeladams20
Abyssight
sGabe4
Ghost_Star
gambolice
lmnseason
14 posters
AuthorMessage
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

Bad Offers  Empty
PostSubject: Bad Offers    Bad Offers  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 10:56 pm

I have no time to play so what I do is trade, buy and sell. So far, I've been doing this for a long time and there are people who don't understand card values. Prices go up and down but most of the time, they go down faster than they gain value.

What happens right now is a bunch of new players confused and giving stupid offers. They try to flip but it just doesn't work on me.

If people offer me a really bad deal, I either ignore or just give them an even worse deal. The funny thing about it is that these newbie start to debate the value of their cards. If I know they are giving a good offer but not enough for me, then it's worth responding "NTY" with respect.

Funny thing is I see bad offers everywhere and that is not just on my wall but in every wall linked to RCR.

Back to top Go down
gambolice
☆☆☆

Bad Offers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Offers    Bad Offers  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 11:49 pm

They probably should look at fantasicatrade for some reference before bombing a random offer.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

Bad Offers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Offers    Bad Offers  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 9:11 am

i dont put much faith into fantatrade and i usually laugh at people who try and support their terribad offers by saying they saw it there... i mean come on, just cause you saw it on the internet your gona take it as truth? plz.
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

Bad Offers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Offers    Bad Offers  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 12:10 pm

I've been seeing an increase in newish players trying to trade their 1 f5* for any f6*
I tried helping some but they told me they don't care about my advice cause they need a 6*
I'm like, okay... xD Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Abyssight
☆☆☆☆
Abyssight

Bad Offers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Offers    Bad Offers  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 12:21 pm

Ghost_Star wrote:
i dont put much faith into fantatrade and i usually laugh at people who try and support their terribad offers by saying they saw it there... i mean come on, just cause you saw it on the internet your gona take it as truth? plz.
Actually, I think a search in Fantasitrade is about the best thing you can do to get an idea. The few trolling prices aside, price tags up there are actual seller's offer. You can be quite confident that whichever recent lowest price you find is the maximum you need to pay, and in most cases you can still bargain for lower.

It is infinitely better than "the spreadsheet" or the other website (forgot the name) where people vote up and down the price of units.
Back to top Go down
joeladams20
☆☆☆
joeladams20

Bad Offers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Offers    Bad Offers  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 1:46 pm

What is even MORE annoying is the same person coming to your wall 3 days in a row and offering the same offer. I got Chandelle on Sunday, and have a daily post from an individual with the SAME OFFER... same card. I gave a NTY on Sunday... NTY yesturday... and just like clockwork.... 5 minutes ago... same offer.... argh ^^
Back to top Go down
Bobkyou
☆☆☆
Bobkyou

Bad Offers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Offers    Bad Offers  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 1:48 pm

Ghost_Star wrote:
It's not bad to get a ballpark idea of what something is actually worth. You just need to keep in mind that unless a card is really rare, if a card doesn't sell in 3-4 days the posted price is too high.

Of course ultimately a person still needs to use common sense.
Back to top Go down
Wahuh
☆☆☆☆
Wahuh

Bad Offers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Offers    Bad Offers  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 2:49 pm

Abyssight wrote:
Ghost_Star wrote:
Actually, I think a search in Fantasitrade is about the best thing you can do to get an idea. The few trolling prices aside, price tags up there are actual seller's offer. You can be quite confident that whichever recent lowest price you find is the maximum you need to pay, and in most cases you can still bargain for lower.

It is infinitely better than "the spreadsheet" or the other website (forgot the name) where people vote up and down the price of units.

This is good advice. The minimum price of a card on FantasiTrade is a fairly good indicator of a card's price but you will be able to get it for less if you haggle.
Back to top Go down
ZucchiniQueen
☆☆
ZucchiniQueen

Bad Offers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Offers    Bad Offers  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 3:42 pm

I don't really care if I get a bad offer, it's not like I have to take it lol. But, I get annoyed at people who overreact to a bad offer. There's no need for drama on a game >_>
Back to top Go down
bluerexx
☆☆
bluerexx

Bad Offers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Offers    Bad Offers  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 7:42 pm

sGabe4 wrote:
I've been seeing an increase in newish players trying to trade their 1 f5* for any f6*
I tried helping some but they told me they don't care about my advice cause they need a 6*
I'm like, okay... xD Very Happy

That's a great offer compared to the one I saw a few days ago: "wtb> 6* for 1 mil luna"

But I do have to say, FantasiTrade is a good site. It gives you the ballpark, and when I was looking for my first 6*, it gave me a good idea what to aim for. What I usually do, is go to FantasiTrade, look up the card I want, look for the lowest price, and that's usually market value.
Back to top Go down
meximan1390
☆☆☆☆
meximan1390

Bad Offers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Offers    Bad Offers  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 7:59 pm

Yea I agree with FantasiTrade, it is head and shoulders above the spreadsheet and any other resources.
Back to top Go down
HinakiHinari
☆☆☆
HinakiHinari

Bad Offers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Offers    Bad Offers  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 10:51 pm

joeladams20 wrote:
What is even MORE annoying is the same person coming to your wall 3 days in a row and offering the same offer.  I got Chandelle on Sunday, and have a daily post from an individual with the SAME OFFER... same card.  I gave a NTY on Sunday... NTY yesturday... and just like clockwork.... 5 minutes ago... same offer.... argh ^^

I got the same offer from someone multiple times for my Chand, so I just took her off since I decided to keep her anyways haha.

Worst so far for me was being offered 5TE for Bora? I'm sure there are worse offers out there.
Back to top Go down
rustyoldnail

rustyoldnail

Bad Offers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Offers    Bad Offers  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 12:22 pm

i've been using FantasiTrade for a few weeks now both as a reference and a means to sell my cards for TE/pots. I've sucessfully used it to sell of everything i listed that i wanted to sell other than very common 1 pot/TE cards (although i've even sold quite a few of those as well). most of them have sold fast, within a few hours (it helps that i'm in game a lot), and my slowest sale was Winston, which took me a day as he's a slower sale & it took a while to find the right price. i would definitely agree that FantasiTrade is the go-to reference/resource if you want to a) not overpay for cards during in-game negotiations and b) if you really want to move your cards.
Back to top Go down
siangaun
☆☆☆
siangaun

Bad Offers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Offers    Bad Offers  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 10:59 am

REALLY HARD TO SELL CARDS , ONLY HAVE THOSE BAD OFFER, SAD CASE
!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bad Offers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Offers    Bad Offers  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bad Offers
Page 1 of 1