Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Crazy event points

Go down 
+12
MadCocoa
gambolice
crunchy
NeonC
Cam
sycovenom
rustyoldnail
ZucchiniQueen
Abyssight
Ghost_Star
ggorrell77
McRities
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
crunchy

Crazy event points - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy event points   Crazy event points - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 4:01 am

comparing ombre with 2.3m from the 6* now that is 3.8m, wow
Back to top Go down
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆
MythSearcher

PostSubject: Re: Crazy event points   Crazy event points - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 4:58 am

gambolice wrote:
I didnt use event units, i grind 25-3 pretty much 8 hours a day, cleared the 6score boss once (+50k BT) and i just hit 300k BT today. (and rushed from chapter 26 to 40 as distractions as i was falling asleep from the monotony)

I believe you are pretty much around the same or a tad higher if you have been following your routine.

Don't know why the 3 of you are grinding in 25-3, since 41-6 gives more BT.

Also, those who rank in the 3 digits just from grinding grind like 19 hours a day, 8 hours is, well, completely uncompetitive in terms of grinding events, especially when the 6* BT reward requires grinding 17~18 hours a day to get for free, thus a lot of players will try to go for it if possible.
Back to top Go down
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆
MythSearcher

PostSubject: Re: Crazy event points   Crazy event points - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 5:20 am

crunchy wrote:
comparing ombre with 2.3m from the 6* now that is 3.8m, wow

Well, the grinding time per day is not much higher, it seems almost impossible at the beginning, 1056 BT with event 4* you need more than 21 hours a day.
But then you can switch to use the BT reward 5* when you hit 750k BT, which you then get 1200BT per quest, which shortens the required time by quite a lot.
Also, with a 5*, doing the 10 master score boss quest(that is in the Japanese version and likely open after the maintenance) will give you 100k BT, and they are now obviously giving out login bonus of 3 scores a day.
With the 25 from BT rewards, and 5 from mid ranking(within 5000), the 2 they give out in the beginning and 5 from the fanta team for whatever unknown reason, and the 3 from the 1st panel,
you get a total of 14X3+25+5+2+5+3=82.
So you have 800k BT +2 master score with a 5* unit you are going to get.
So you need around 216 hours total, and 14 days is 336 hours, minus the 5 hour maintenance time(3 at the beginning and 2 in the middle), you get 331 hours.
so you have about 115 hours of non-game time, which translates to about 8.2 hours a day on average.
If you can borrow an event 6* for the master score quest, you get 960k BT, so you can have another 11 hours free, which gives you 9 hours of free time a day.
(I'm not going to say you can borrow a 7*, that is quite unrealistic)

This is just an estimation, since there is no guarantee that the login bonus is still going to go on until the end.
(I'd make it so that the last 3~4 days you get none, so you'll be really tempted to buy a pack to get the extra 6(premium box gives 7) scores for your last 100k BT(with the 4 you would have)

The quest with most BT was 37-6 that gives 937BT(without event units), Ombre event is 12 days, without a reward 5* to give you a boost.
This event have 14 days, and have a quest with 960BT, with a 5* for 750k BT to give you a boost.
And they did not give us that many event items in that event.
Back to top Go down
chaosbladeuk
☆☆☆☆
chaosbladeuk

PostSubject: Re: Crazy event points   Crazy event points - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 6:02 am

I have done every panel event with the exception of Sol-Lune and Symphony and to be honest the amount of grinding a free player needs to put in to what you get out is generally not worth it. There is no way anyone can rank in a panel event except to throw money at it and generally the reason why they are very unpopular.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Crazy event points   Crazy event points - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 9:19 am

chaosbladeuk wrote:
I have done every panel event with the exception of Sol-Lune and Symphony and to be honest the amount of grinding a free player needs to put in to what you get out is generally not worth it. There is no way anyone can rank in a panel event except to throw money at it and generally the reason why they are very unpopular.

You can never rank unless you spend money. This game is not casual-friendly.
Back to top Go down
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆
MythSearcher

PostSubject: Re: Crazy event points   Crazy event points - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 12:39 pm

KuroStar wrote:

You can never rank unless you spend money. This game is not casual-friendly.

Well, not necessarily.
You only need to stock up an unusual amount of TE(P) and TE.
I am not a completely free player, but I only paid once, and all I got is an event reward 6 star that I still have so I did not earn TE from it.(the 3&4*s I got from packs are still sitting in my inbox, just past 1000 line as of the free card I pulled 2 hours ago)
Saved up enough TE and TE(P), so I did rank in the Arcane Atheneum in PVP, rank 39.
My money spending have nothing to do with my ranking at all.

But I completely agree with your second part, if you don't spend money but still wanted to rank, you have to play really intensively for at least half a year and participate in all the events with at least 2 accounts and 2 devices, and lots of very boring "game" time that you are being played by the game, not you playing a game, which is not causal at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crazy event points   Crazy event points - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crazy event points
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2