Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Which card do you feel has the worst art?

Go down 
+59
popka92
GoldoaWillNotMove
Psych
jmoon10
BkWiz
ilovecards
Insainidjit
Mecheon
DistortedIllusion
Exile
ForLulzz
Bob Backspin
CheeseBagle
Kharistos
Sh4d0w927
Suoutheipad
Maggot
dalenaria
Momokomoko
likonnik
krissy06k
SuperErtoy
Lmrt
killzoneX13
gaillardia
kenthezebra
Sichyras
Aniwo
aubade888
themadmanazn
bigmack411
bluerexx
Hajkster
abuqasar
Tentacle Love
sGabe4
lmnseason
KuroStar
meximan1390
cliffbiram
Ilyere
Piggers
sycovenom
Tattycoram
shure
Demando
louischanks
paveljevs
hoomee
equals399
Wahuh
zephinx
kfcjamal
rankodd
redyr123
Abyssight
rustyoldnail
ZucchiniQueen
joeladams20
63 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
DistortedIllusion
☆☆☆
DistortedIllusion

Which card do you feel has the worst art? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which card do you feel has the worst art?   Which card do you feel has the worst art? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 4:57 pm

It's not that the boobs are very large, it's that anatomy doesn't work that way. It's like if I drew ONE of your limbs larger than the rest and said 'it's just that art style'. The FURTHEST away breast should appear SMALLER [slightly] not pushed out farther. It no sense maketh. Sleipnir's is so awful it actually looks like the furthest one is growing out of the center of her chest/or detaching. Lulz.

And for a real life enormous example [beware real lady under cut, but does have shirt on]:

Bewbs/Proportion:
Back to top Go down
krissy06k
☆☆
krissy06k

PostSubject: Re: Which card do you feel has the worst art?   Which card do you feel has the worst art? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 6:16 am

CheeseBagle wrote:
Can i just say that Nadine has no armour in her you know what parts
I just dont get it like why would you not wear armour there
To distract the opposition long enough to kill them? xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t6717-s-mlbmorticia-max-5s-mf
krissy06k
☆☆
krissy06k

PostSubject: Re: Which card do you feel has the worst art?   Which card do you feel has the worst art? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 6:17 am

Bob Backspin wrote:
It took me months to realize Chris wasn't a guy...
It took me reading this.... o.O
Back to top Go down
krissy06k
☆☆
krissy06k

PostSubject: Re: Which card do you feel has the worst art?   Which card do you feel has the worst art? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 6:23 am

abuqasar wrote:
Theres something reeeaally freaky with evas hair.
eva:
And well yknow the whole green thing and... yeap.
I feel this is a horrible fanfic spinoff of harley quinn as a pirate...idk

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
krissy06k
☆☆
krissy06k

PostSubject: Re: Which card do you feel has the worst art?   Which card do you feel has the worst art? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 6:23 am

ForLulzz wrote:
zephinx wrote:
ForLulzz wrote:
When I saw that new 4* unit called ronja's thumbnail, I thought he was a guy, till I saw dat body...
omg, you are right. I thought ronja is a guy, until you mentioned it.... Shocked 
lulz now it's Pregare that I've mistaken for a guy even though I've seen the full art. I really thought she was a guy till' I glanced at that chest bump and saw that she was referred to as a female in the description.
Again, didn't realize she was a she till I just read this. =/
Back to top Go down
shure
☆☆☆
shure

PostSubject: Re: Which card do you feel has the worst art?   Which card do you feel has the worst art? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 2:24 am

krissy06k wrote:
ForLulzz wrote:
zephinx wrote:
ForLulzz wrote:
When I saw that new 4* unit called ronja's thumbnail, I thought he was a guy, till I saw dat body...
omg, you are right. I thought ronja is a guy, until you mentioned it.... Shocked 
lulz now it's Pregare that I've mistaken for a guy even though I've seen the full art. I really thought she was a guy till' I glanced at that chest bump and saw that she was referred to as a female in the description.
Again, didn't realize she was a she till I just read this. =/
Same here. Also took me some time to realize Chris is a girl. She don't look like girl... and this name ;_;
Back to top Go down
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆
ForLulzz

PostSubject: Re: Which card do you feel has the worst art?   Which card do you feel has the worst art? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 12:23 pm

I keep having the thought that the only thing protecting Valeria's vital part are a pair of belts. There's probably a hidden pantsu there but still....

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
joeladams20
☆☆☆
joeladams20

PostSubject: Re: Which card do you feel has the worst art?   Which card do you feel has the worst art? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 5:19 pm

ForLulzz wrote:
I keep having the thought that the only thing protecting Valeria's vital part are a pair of belts. There's probably a hidden pantsu there but still....

Spoiler:
In her defense, those are some pretty solid looking belts.  They probably offer pretty decent protection.  

Another thing I noticed is that her tattoo artist didn't quite finish her belly button tattoo
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: Which card do you feel has the worst art?   Which card do you feel has the worst art? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 7:08 pm

3 words.

Gravity
Defying
Boobs
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: Which card do you feel has the worst art?   Which card do you feel has the worst art? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 7:11 pm

abuqasar wrote:
Theres something reeeaally freaky with evas hair.
eva:
And well yknow the whole green thing and... yeap.
I call her the French Pirate Drag Queen Hooker card. lol! 

That being said, I still want her.lol! 
Back to top Go down
jmoon10
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Which card do you feel has the worst art?   Which card do you feel has the worst art? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 2:04 am

I personally have a HUGE distaste for Myrodia. Am I the only one? I have a 2 allies who have her as their lead and I try to avoid deploying them in quests lol. Also not a fan of Alvida (great stats though) or Sagrado.

As far as the lower tiers go, my vote would go for Gleb or Leana.
Back to top Go down
jmoon10
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Which card do you feel has the worst art?   Which card do you feel has the worst art? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 2:06 am

krissy06k wrote:
Bob Backspin wrote:
Me too xD
Back to top Go down
shure
☆☆☆
shure

PostSubject: Re: Which card do you feel has the worst art?   Which card do you feel has the worst art? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 3:23 am

jmoon10 wrote:
I personally have a HUGE distaste for Myrodia. Am I the only one? I have a 2 allies who have her as their lead and I try to avoid deploying them in quests lol.
No, you're not. I don't avoid to deploy allies who have her, but she looks weird... really weird. It took me a while to find her hands and realize this skin-ish color big something is a pillow (?). At first glance at card I was like "WTF"
Back to top Go down
krissy06k
☆☆
krissy06k

PostSubject: Re: Which card do you feel has the worst art?   Which card do you feel has the worst art? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 11:58 am

themadmanazn wrote:
Well... depends really... much of modern art can be controversial. Have you heard of the My Lonesome Cowboy for example?

http://shape-and-colour.com/2008/05/16/murakamis-my-lonesome-cowboy-15-million/
Thanks for this....now when I see the new Event units 
Haze:

I'm brought back to this "art" -.-
Back to top Go down
DistortedIllusion
☆☆☆
DistortedIllusion

PostSubject: Re: Which card do you feel has the worst art?   Which card do you feel has the worst art? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 1:04 pm

shure wrote:
jmoon10 wrote:
I personally have a HUGE distaste for Myrodia. Am I the only one? I have a 2 allies who have her as their lead and I try to avoid deploying them in quests lol.
No, you're not. I don't avoid to deploy allies who have her, but she looks weird... really weird. It took me a while to find her hands and realize this skin-ish color big something is a pillow (?). At first glance at card I was like "WTF"
Lmao, I love Myrodia and think she's uber cute [that expression and pose] BUT YOU ARE SO RIGHT. The color they chose for the pillow is a hideous mistake and it took me a quite some time staring to realize her arm were not large, deformed, WTFHAPPENEDTOYOU limbs.
Back to top Go down
Psych

Psych

PostSubject: Re: Which card do you feel has the worst art?   Which card do you feel has the worst art? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 10:45 pm

That face just doesn't fit there.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
GoldoaWillNotMove
☆☆☆☆
GoldoaWillNotMove

PostSubject: Re: Which card do you feel has the worst art?   Which card do you feel has the worst art? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 1:03 pm

Which card do you feel has the worst art? - Page 5 40cbddbdbfd3601a

A rape-face that would scare even Clarissa,
gravity-defying breasts,
and thighs that would make Chun-Li run away in fear.

Now combine all that with a fairly bad artstyle and you get Urd.
Back to top Go down
krissy06k
☆☆
krissy06k

PostSubject: Re: Which card do you feel has the worst art?   Which card do you feel has the worst art? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 5:51 pm

Psych wrote:
Spoiler:
I don't see much wrong with her face. But I guess thats just me.
Back to top Go down
Psych

Psych

PostSubject: Re: Which card do you feel has the worst art?   Which card do you feel has the worst art? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 11:08 pm

krissy06k wrote:
Psych wrote:
Spoiler:
I don't see much wrong with her face. But I guess thats just me.
All I can see is a guy wearing makeup *shrug*.
Back to top Go down
popka92

PostSubject: Re: Which card do you feel has the worst art?   Which card do you feel has the worst art? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 11:15 pm

Wow, no one mentions the horrors of Stray Cat's rubber body or the wonky anatomy of Ravenous Bears?

A lot of the earlier works by Hideo Minaba are horrendously bad. There's also a lack of noses, which is probably what makes Helmut so weird looking. I know I stared at the scar on his face for a good hour wondering if he lost his nose in combat or if it was never there to begin with.

And what the heck is going on with Lieselotte's ankle and foot? That is not how perspective works.
Back to top Go down
abuqasar
☆☆☆
abuqasar

PostSubject: Re: Which card do you feel has the worst art?   Which card do you feel has the worst art? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 10:45 am

Theres no other relevant thread so Ill post it here.
Don't get me wrong the art is not terrible, but can someone explain what's going on? Its like a pillow monster thing...?

New card from JP : Nurikabe
Nurikabe:

Edit: A Nurikabe is a invisible wall in japanese folklore that... impedes peoples ways at night?
Back to top Go down
joeladams20
☆☆☆
joeladams20

PostSubject: Re: Which card do you feel has the worst art?   Which card do you feel has the worst art? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 2:55 pm

abuqasar wrote:
Don't get me wrong the art is not terrible, but can someone explain what's going on? Its like a pillow monster thing...?

Nurikabe:

Edit: A Nurikabe is a invisible wall in japanese folklore that... impedes peoples ways at night?
It's pillow pants!!!! LOL The demon native to a woman's special place. See urban dictionary or watch Clerks 2 for more.

Urban Dictionary
Back to top Go down
Kharistos
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Which card do you feel has the worst art?   Which card do you feel has the worst art? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 8:33 am

jmoon10 wrote:
krissy06k wrote:
Bob Backspin wrote:
Me too xD
Sadly this happened to me too :X
Back to top Go down
abuqasar
☆☆☆
abuqasar

PostSubject: Re: Which card do you feel has the worst art?   Which card do you feel has the worst art? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 8:53 am

joeladams20 wrote:
abuqasar wrote:

Nurikabe:

It's pillow pants!!!! LOL The demon native to a woman's special place. See urban dictionary or watch Clerks 2 for more.

Urban Dictionary
Rofl

Back to top Go down
Grumpy
☆☆
Grumpy

PostSubject: Re: Which card do you feel has the worst art?   Which card do you feel has the worst art? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 3:55 am

Pretty late to the party, but I need to express this anger... lol

Alvida:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which card do you feel has the worst art?   Which card do you feel has the worst art? - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which card do you feel has the worst art?
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next