Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

New Awakening Event IN JAPAN!! Got Pictures Of Units

Go down 
+23
Tentacle Love
Gunflop
loniguseze
Exile
vrdz88
Skullypower
KuroStar
Mad Wet Squirrel
Alerona
Demando
masta518
meximan1390
ifoundparis
Mysterio006
DellerDeller
Yoruichi
ZucchiniQueen
Caimsen
crunchy
kfcjamal
chaosbladeuk
Cowdero
CardCaptorSophia
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
vrdz88

vrdz88

New Awakening Event IN JAPAN!! Got Pictures Of Units - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Awakening Event IN JAPAN!! Got Pictures Of Units   New Awakening Event IN JAPAN!! Got Pictures Of Units - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 3:36 am

Do the lvl of monster factor in like in recruitment?
Back to top Go down
Exile

PostSubject: Re: New Awakening Event IN JAPAN!! Got Pictures Of Units   New Awakening Event IN JAPAN!! Got Pictures Of Units - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 5:46 pm

Dat serpent... Hmmm off to troll 38-5 forever.
Back to top Go down
loniguseze
☆☆☆☆
loniguseze

PostSubject: Re: New Awakening Event IN JAPAN!! Got Pictures Of Units   New Awakening Event IN JAPAN!! Got Pictures Of Units - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 8:46 am

vrdz88 wrote:
Do the lvl of monster factor in like in recruitment?
Yes. That said it affects only the chance of the awakening and not the rate of the 6* (even tho some say it does). So the chance of getting the 6* Sea serpent is same as to pull a 6* from a pack (0.2%)

Exile wrote:
Dat serpent... Hmmm off to troll 38-5 forever.
One day can give like 5 or more Serpents... There is still alot of time to pass till the event arrives. The problem isnt gettin those Serpents, but to level them up and actually having a crapload of wake stones.
Back to top Go down
Gunflop

PostSubject: Re: New Awakening Event IN JAPAN!! Got Pictures Of Units   New Awakening Event IN JAPAN!! Got Pictures Of Units - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 3:19 pm

anyone know when it'll be coming?
Back to top Go down
Tentacle Love
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: New Awakening Event IN JAPAN!! Got Pictures Of Units   New Awakening Event IN JAPAN!! Got Pictures Of Units - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 4:11 pm

Step one:
Sell some poor sap all your orcs, toads, and sea serpents.

Step two: profit! Laugh and sing while rolling around in your piles of cash.

Step three: buy the units you want from the poor saps later.

Step four: repeat step two.
Back to top Go down
matakaw
☆☆
matakaw

PostSubject: Re: New Awakening Event IN JAPAN!! Got Pictures Of Units   New Awakening Event IN JAPAN!! Got Pictures Of Units - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 11:56 pm

Lol you sell and buy again to get that unit for sure. I don't imagine that.
Back to top Go down
Onisunit
☆☆☆☆
Onisunit

PostSubject: Re: New Awakening Event IN JAPAN!! Got Pictures Of Units   New Awakening Event IN JAPAN!! Got Pictures Of Units - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 5:28 am

Fat Orc kinda hot! About time Fanta get some real women in it!Cool 
Back to top Go down
seanlink
☆☆☆☆
seanlink

PostSubject: Re: New Awakening Event IN JAPAN!! Got Pictures Of Units   New Awakening Event IN JAPAN!! Got Pictures Of Units - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 9:20 pm

So the higher you level the monsters, the easier it is to awaken them? Any formula for it?
Back to top Go down
Tentacle Love
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: New Awakening Event IN JAPAN!! Got Pictures Of Units   New Awakening Event IN JAPAN!! Got Pictures Of Units - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 1:52 pm

level doesn't affect awakening, it only affects recruitment chance during recruiting events. this is not going to be a recruiting event.

DO NOT LEVEL THE SEA SERPENTS.
Back to top Go down
seanlink
☆☆☆☆
seanlink

PostSubject: Re: New Awakening Event IN JAPAN!! Got Pictures Of Units   New Awakening Event IN JAPAN!! Got Pictures Of Units - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 3:31 pm

So how worth it is it for me to start collecting Sea Serpents right now? I only have 4-6.
I've mainly been farming 26-5 since it also gives a 3* monster and a 2* unit (Yakov) is a common find on that stage.
Back to top Go down
Xtalker

PostSubject: Re: New Awakening Event IN JAPAN!! Got Pictures Of Units   New Awakening Event IN JAPAN!! Got Pictures Of Units - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 12:54 am

Tentacle Love wrote:
level doesn't affect awakening, it only affects recruitment chance during recruiting events. this is not going to be a recruiting event.

DO NOT LEVEL THE SEA SERPENTS.

It DOES affect, though not much.
I awakened my lv. 3x sea serpent (forgot) with 80 wss and I get 80%+ chance already
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Awakening Event IN JAPAN!! Got Pictures Of Units   New Awakening Event IN JAPAN!! Got Pictures Of Units - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Awakening Event IN JAPAN!! Got Pictures Of Units
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2