Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Hi I'm Susan, nice to meet you :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fantasg777

Hi I'm Susan, nice to meet you :) Empty
PostSubject: Hi I'm Susan, nice to meet you :)   Hi I'm Susan, nice to meet you :) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 6:57 am

I'm enjoying Fantasica quite a lot. It fits right in with my hobby of breeding Abyssinian cats. Smile If you want to see cute kitten pics & videos while we're talking on kik, just let me know. No, I am NOT selling any, especially not on here!! This hobby has led me to a career change late in life (born in 1961) and I'm working on going back to college to become a veterinarian. I'm pre-vet now and have a vet mentor, and volunteer in a spay/neuter clinic. I've worked in rescue for over 27 years and have a regional breed rescue on Petfinder too. So you see I'm quite serious about it. Smile

I love to trade and help my allies. If I don't need something, I offer to my allies and even ask for donations for them. Helping people and animals makes me happy.

I have two boys, born in 1991 and 1993, both in college. The oldest is learning to program games, and the youngest is talented musically and the latest is that he wants to be a music producer.

I'm on Facebook too if you're into that. I also started up a Fantasica group on Facebook which is small still but is there so we can meet other people who play the game.

See you around!

-Susan
Back to top Go down
http://aksumabyssinians.com
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm Susan, nice to meet you :)   Hi I'm Susan, nice to meet you :) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 6:35 am

Welcome to the forum Smile

You can also drop by the chatbox some time to get to know more players and awesome allies Smile

~Elysianfield~ Trading Center Moderator.
Back to top Go down
fantasg777

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm Susan, nice to meet you :)   Hi I'm Susan, nice to meet you :) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 7:24 am

Thank you I'll do that! Very Happy
-Susan
Back to top Go down
http://aksumabyssinians.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm Susan, nice to meet you :)   Hi I'm Susan, nice to meet you :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi I'm Susan, nice to meet you :)
Page 1 of 1