Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Hey all!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Twizted0113

Twizted0113

Hey all!  Empty
PostSubject: Hey all!    Hey all!  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 5:18 pm

New to the forum, and been playing a little over a week. Had one question, should I level 3-7 people or just concentrate on my leader unit? Or a mix? Thanks in advance for the advice.
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

Hey all!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey all!    Hey all!  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 6:00 pm

Welcome!

If you ask me, getting a good leader card is definitely worth it, but you shouldn't put too much effort in to a 3 star or under card. You'll outgrow them quick. 4 star cards are usually ok for a while while 5* cards are the staple of most cards.

Once you have someone that's maxed out then you can start getting some support.

Welcome to the forums! Feel free to ask questions and take everything I say with a grain of salt!
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

Hey all!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey all!    Hey all!  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 6:04 pm

Hi Twizted! Welcome to the forum!

Please before you get started, take the time to read through the Forum Policies.

Our Fantasica Encyclopedia has tons of information to help you get started out in the game. A must read if I say so myself! :-)

The Trading Center comes with its own set of rules, which can be accessed in this Trading Center Rules. If you're going to partake in the trading portion of the game, please do take the time to read the following:

Our Stance with Silicon Studio/Mobage

How Not to Get Scammed While Trading

The best way I say to fully enjoy the game is be equipped with the knowledge so you don't fall into the traps/pitfalls that so many people in the past have! :-)

With the formalities out of the way, welcome again to the forum. And if you have any questions, feel free to contacts any of the Admins (Crowex, clocksprocket - call her clocks not clock >_< lol ) & the Moderators (beltane-flames, JackNaBox - he's the one responsible for our profile sigs and avatars. If you'd like one personalized, I suggest going to the General Chat : Profile Sig. thread of his and put in your request, and pnoytroi - me! Smile )

Have fun, enjoy the game, and good luck! :-)
And nice to meet you of course haha
Back to top Go down
Dark Knlght
Peace Keeper [Retired]
Dark Knlght

Hey all!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey all!    Hey all!  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 6:09 pm

Hi!
Back to top Go down
Twizted0113

Twizted0113

Hey all!  Empty