Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition

Go down 
+27
Ghost_Star
KuroStar
chaosbladeuk
zephinx
meximan1390
Skullypower
kalivon
iChaosFX
Yoruichi
Caimsen
Ilyere
Chocofiends
Suoutheipad
ZucchiniQueen
micobeebo
Xpreviate
Abyssight
Hajkster
HinakiHinari
Tattycoram
Belhyde
Cowdero
schizzlemydiz
Iburnq8
Ryosuke
MasterNoob
sGabe4
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition   ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 1:38 am

Belhyde wrote:
How much Epic price anyway?
Also teach me how to Screenshot?
But Epicharis is a LE unit. How did she get brought up on here?
She was only pullable from maiden tickets. The other units I'm mentioning are all regular units.
Back to top Go down
HinakiHinari
☆☆☆
HinakiHinari

ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition   ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 1:47 am

sGabe4 wrote:
Belhyde wrote:
How much Epic price anyway?
Also teach me how to Screenshot?
But Epicharis is a LE unit. How did she get brought up on here?
She was only pullable from maiden tickets. The other units I'm mentioning are all regular units.

Ah, that's because I mentioned her in part of my trade for Lud that was ~400TEmix in value to compare with the people asking for ridiculous pure/mix prices for theirs. The Adamas for Lud trade that happened this morning doesn't help the high price of Lud right now either.

A lil off topic, but:
I don't think many people know Lud is B speed as lead, so I'm also a lil interested in how that will affect her future pricing since that info isn't on the wiki right now. 20DC B speed slow sounds very attractive to me.
Back to top Go down
micobeebo

micobeebo

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition   ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 2:18 am

Salute to you. Save all the innocent souls! :3
Back to top Go down
ZucchiniQueen
☆☆
ZucchiniQueen

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition   ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 3:27 am

HinakiHinari wrote:

A lil off topic, but:
I don't think many people know Lud is B speed as lead, so I'm also a lil interested in how that will affect her future pricing since that info isn't on the wiki right now. 20DC B speed slow sounds very attractive to me.

I don't think it will affect her by that much considering that people want her for their BA team since she's basically Eury with 20DC and speed demon doesnt affect that, but it's just my opinion Razz.

back on topic: I fail to understand how Everleaf's price is above more useful magic units like Magnus,Moni,Pregare,Morticia,Dolce,Chiara and ect. I understand new units are usually expensive at first, but this guy has nothing really going for him imo >_>
Back to top Go down
HinakiHinari
☆☆☆
HinakiHinari

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition   ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 3:35 am

ZucchiniQueen wrote:
HinakiHinari wrote:

A lil off topic, but:

I don't think it will affect her by that much considering that people want her for their BA team since she's basically Eury with 20DC and speed demon doesnt affect that, but it's just my opinion Razz.

back on topic: I fail to understand how Everleaf's price is above more useful magic units like Magnus,Moni,Pregare,Morticia,Dolce,Chiara and etc. I understand new units are usually expensive at first, but this guy has nothing really going for him imo >_>

I don't get it much either. Seems like pricing is mostly based off of how many copies of each card people think there are rather than their usefulness/stats imo.
Back to top Go down
Suoutheipad

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition   ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 4:17 am

Lusoria just popped up in RCR.
Checked wall and people are now realizing she isn't LE.
Back to top Go down
Chocofiends

Chocofiends

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition   ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 4:18 am

Just saw this thread. Yeah I saw that fiasco, Gabe. Thought it was the same case as Myro (honestly thought she was LE but realized quickly that she's pullable). Still got a nice trade for her, even with no te involved Cool 

Don't like offensive people Mad 
Thought you handled it pretty well.

Will try to look into rcr as often as I can Smile 

On another note, nice price for aksa. Didn't have the heart (and te) to offer coz the other guy was so eager for her Razz
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition   ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 4:24 am

sweet justice. I'll post my screenshots soon.
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition   ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 4:28 am

a huge thank you for everyone who believed me and didn't call me a moron for spreading Luso was not LE. now the ripping off of unsuspecting ppl can stop once and for all. i know it's not my business to tell everyone who's LE and who's not but this is information and everyone can decide how they wanna use it. Wink
Back to top Go down
HinakiHinari
☆☆☆
HinakiHinari

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition   ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 4:51 am

Screenie if you still need it
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Iburnq8
☆☆☆☆☆
Iburnq8

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition   ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 10:00 am

Everyone know about ludmila is pullable but the problem her aura to capture hearts XD .
Back to top Go down
Ilyere
☆☆☆
Ilyere

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition   ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 12:51 pm

The way I see it, if a set of units gets added to standard card packs and does not get a separate SERIES BOX then they're not LE.
Back to top Go down
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition   ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 8:47 am

Lets get a head start on trying to clear up the next batch of confusion:
* The currently pullable series cards, the sun kissed girls ARE LE. It's a series, so it will likely be re-released in the future, again for a limited time.
* The BeastMaster series cards ARE LE. They are offered within the step up packs is a currently pullable LE series like the Sunkissed Girls, it is a series that is only offered for a limited time and will disappear with the closure of Step Up season 8
* All the earned cards are LE - those that will be given as BT reward or rank prizes during this event - but unlike the series LE cards, they will likely NEVER be released again.
* The other cards added newly to the step up packs are NOT LE, with the exception of the 7* which they state explicitly is only available in Step Up season 8.

They did the same thing with previous pullable 7s (Ingrid, Freyja) - released them temporarily but have not stated whether/how they might be released again. These 7s are not part of a series or reward, so I expect we will see them again in some future re-release.   But we have no experience with this, so we don't know for sure. At any rate these 7s are LE for a while.

Edited to add the BeastMaster series within the current step up.

Last edited by Tattycoram on Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:03 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Caimsen
☆☆☆☆
Caimsen

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition   ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 9:18 am

Didn't we had somewhere a list with the series who are Le and who arn't?
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi

Yoruichi

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition   ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 12:26 pm

Thank you for this post, Gabe! It's been bugging the hell out of me how overrated/overpriced Ludmila is especially. 1.5k is an absolute joke!
Also don't take any of the things people say personally, you're doing good Like a Star @ heaven 
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition   ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 12:38 pm

thank you for the great and informative posts in here
I really appreciate it Smile
Back to top Go down
iChaosFX

iChaosFX

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition   ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 7:56 pm

Ludmila price will stay high due to the only melee 6* with 20dc or less aside of charles. She will be the only melee tanker can be use on part 1 next BA3 event. Unless you could afford Rain another 20dc melee from BA3 pack ludmila is best you can get to compete, after event she will drop at bar of 300ish imo. Ludmila art/sprites are bonus for her Embarassed

PS: got mine pure 400te its fair enough to me.
Back to top Go down
kalivon

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition   ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 8:26 pm

I agree about Ludmilla still being priced pretty high. With BA3 coming up her dc20 is a huge benefit for the first half of the arena. Her art i pretty appealing too AND she's the MURDER PRINCESS and her sprite wields a chainsaw complete with blood splatters and everything.
Back to top Go down
Skullypower

Skullypower

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition   ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 3:31 pm

I was surprised that you are the one offered 130TE for Lusoria....
Cuz I was impressed on your post - to let people know Lusoria and few others are not LE- cuz it's really helpful information for ppl who were confused.
But still Lusoria is rare pull/new her value should be around 250-350 at least.
Anyway I wasnt even selling Lusoria or anything, someone asked me how much Lusoria worth and stuff, and you offered 130TE for Luso, and saying "Im not playing any more than 130TE for pullable card"...I could see you did not intend to buy her from that person, u just wanted to say it.
How ironically on your profile you were selling fBaja 149TE..how ironic that is...
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition   ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 3:43 pm

Skullypower wrote:
I was surprised that you are the one offered 130TE for Lusoria....
Cuz I was impressed on your post - to let people know Lusoria and few others are not LE- cuz it's really helpful information for ppl who were confused.
But still Lusoria is rare pull/new her value should be around 250-350 at least.
Anyway I wasnt even selling Lusoria or anything, someone asked me how much Lusoria worth and stuff, and you offered 130TE for Luso, and saying "Im not playing any more than 130TE for pullable card"...I could see you did not intend to buy her from that person, u just wanted to say it.
How ironically on your profile you were selling fBaja 149TE..how ironic that is...

uhm, excuse me, but I do intend to buy Lusoria
and I will
but I'm sure as hell not paying 250-300 for a PULLABLE 6*, who's basically a Dana2.0 with 30DC
and what's wrong with fBaja at 149TE?
I just saw a fresh one auctioned for 145TE...
The thing is Baja, Ludmilla, Aksana etc are in high demand cause they are BA powerhouses
Lusoria (Myrodia, Everleaf etc) are nothing special, so I still don't get the 300TE evaluation
She's been pullable for over 2 weeks now...

Please understand that I do not want to initiate a 'fight', I'm just stating my opinion
but I don't appreciate being called out like this...
Back to top Go down
Skullypower

Skullypower

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition   ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 3:52 pm

If u actually intended, that's fine. I guess
Just mlbLuso @130TE offer was too harsh for that owner it seems
-the seller was keep talking about it to me xD
-again, Im not Luso owner lol
it's all good. Just wanted to know.

overall I liked ur post as I also surprised that Luso was pullable
- I saw RcR in LIVE
:p
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition   ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 4:18 pm

oh I didn't realise that was an MLB Luso whoops, I wanna buy a fresh one Razz
I've been going around posting on Luso owners' walls "WTB Luso for 130TE OT" for like 3 days now
obviously no one bit so far, but I'll get there soon Razz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Skullypower

Skullypower

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition   ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 6:49 pm

sGabe4 wrote:
oh I didn't realise that was an MLB Luso whoops, I wanna buy a fresh one Razz
I've been going around posting on Luso owners' walls "WTB Luso for 130TE OT" for like 3 days now
obviously no one bit so far, but I'll get there soon RazzVery Happy

ya that person was selling mlb Luso :p

anyway, I got Luso by trading mlbMedi/mlbParis/mlbAna
I dont know whay I did that..but I wanted to have C speed missile with KB
I thought at least mlbLuso but she was not..but I was tired of trading so
just took it :/
having hard to time selling Medi/Ana anyway.
hope u get one for urself as well. chao
Back to top Go down
meximan1390
☆☆☆☆
meximan1390

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition   ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 3:27 am

Wow I never realized how big of an issue this was, it always seems pretty clear cut to me which cards are LE and which are not. If I recall correctly the only series that was not released with its own series packs was the Elf series, which were released in step up packs, and even then it was clearly stated that they were only available for a limited time.

Back to top Go down
ZucchiniQueen
☆☆
ZucchiniQueen

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition   ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 2:03 pm

Some guy just pulled Ludmillia Charles and Ana at the same time Sad what a lucky guy lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition   ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next