Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

My next move

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
aurixx

My next move Empty
PostSubject: My next move   My next move I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 9:53 pm

So I received my first 5* from the event (Purifica) and also a 5* monster (Pale).  My intent is to recruit Pale as my 2nd 5*.  I have approximately 2 large SS and about 60 small.  What number is recommended to attempt to recruit Pale then?  

I have acquired 4 of each goddess also, should I use them on my new 5* Purifica (the sword one at least)? She's 80 something but I'm not sure if I'd get more out of just selling them instead.  If so, should I use ambrosia on her then too?

Also I have been getting a lot of 4* lately, what is an acceptable level to use them to feed other champs?

edit: also any reason not to sell mina to leona shop??
Back to top Go down
killzoneX13

killzoneX13

My next move Empty
PostSubject: Re: My next move   My next move I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 10:15 pm

One reason not to sell mina. can probably sell her for te as some people use her as currency. Can probably get 5-8 te from her if you're diligent. Some people sell common fresh 5*s around that price to sell quickly. And theres another 5* unt for u
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

My next move Empty
PostSubject: Re: My next move   My next move I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 10:15 pm

killzoneX13 wrote:
One reason not to sell mina. can probably sell her for te as some people use her as currency. Can probably get 5-8 te from her if you're diligent. Some people sell common fresh 5*s around that price to sell quickly. And theres another 5* unt for u
The max I've seen that someone wants to buy is 10 TE for a Mina.
Back to top Go down
aurixx

My next move Empty
PostSubject: Re: My next move   My next move I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 10:19 pm

The 9000 points sounds promising though... is it typically just ambrosia and event items?
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

My next move Empty
PostSubject: Re: My next move   My next move I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 10:20 pm

aurixx wrote:
The 9000 points sounds promising though... is it typically just ambrosia and event items?

Just hoard everything.
Back to top Go down
corroded
☆☆☆
corroded

My next move Empty
PostSubject: Re: My next move   My next move I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 10:38 pm

Don't use goddesses on purifiica.imo you're better off selling them to obtain a better 5*

I'm also debating on whether to sell my ssl and sss for Te then just buy a pale unit or use them. With my luck I'll probably fall
Back to top Go down
killzoneX13

killzoneX13

My next move Empty
PostSubject: Re: My next move   My next move I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 10:42 pm

KuroStar wrote:
killzoneX13 wrote:
The max I've seen that someone wants to buy is 10 TE for a Mina.

I've sold two minas @ 6 and 8. Yeah, you're right that some people sell her @ 10 as well. But only threw those numbers out seeing as it's just a bit harder to find buyers at that price. (I mean, if shes maxed or something (lol) you could possibly aim a little higher). Anyways you only need around 8-10 te to get a pretty common 5*s these days right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My next move Empty
PostSubject: Re: My next move   My next move I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My next move
Page 1 of 1