Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

[EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]

Go down 
+87
SeikoTheWiz
Tweedjacket
tsunonlau
sdzonlic
triforcex
Kyliexh
GAKUBUN
Yimikoo
sagemacleod
Dannupa
DLC123G
askewlipped
the3ptsling
FastfoodJesus
predator852
koneko
Byakko
sharpyzu
Hyde
easy332
Pandy
Shirinights
Loveapplesss
dnonamus
wilyone
Strenhelden
JaeKun
Admin
Evageek
Despoted
Blargod
basiliskeye
kelvshum2990
tonytu87
IntegrityRise
tmelloi
needle27
jsherman
Avyel
aniken671
Player9988
korlash
Xiei
MadBusDriver
Danaerys83
Wheatmidge
dddmango
LotTC
eskoi
Cam
snappycow
aquCHAOS
Gunzlinger
chaosbladeuk
solascension
ragnarok
ivansensei_
brokenchicken
myad
Valhades
kelvgoh
Hadrael
po1102
Grimblade88
zoebeagle
laplacian
NapkinPower
tzerherman
memphiskite
MiyamaMizuki
LatinLegacy
insanekyo717
jdelmundo
profile4
zTrace
Sladestar
Shokkeru
Stoire
clocksprocket
j0k3r3r
Sientara
KillianBlack
ElysianField
fatmatt75
Space Butler
pnoytroi
King-Shawe
91 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

[EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 10:51 am

po1102 wrote:
ElysianField wrote:
does it say how much points we need?

Don't see it listed anywhere on wiki. Besides, I think the needed amount of BP should be different for each server since the number of players varies.

for the first one it's 50 million.

so atm i doubt we will make it to the 9th panel.

or we should get blaze tickets from the panels.
Back to top Go down
ivansensei_

ivansensei_

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 10:52 am

zoebeagle wrote:
Dorothy was my Level 1 boss (1 Blaze Ticket)

I can confirm that Dorothy is the first boss
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 10:52 am

All right, so if anyone has boss stats (ex: black dragon is a land-unit, weak to melee & magic because stats are B/A/B) that'd be cool too *too lazy to look up*
Back to top Go down
ivansensei_

ivansensei_

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 10:57 am

Dorothy
Land based
C/C/C
speed D

Luce
Air based
C/C/C
speed D
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 10:58 am

ElysianField wrote:
for the first one it's 50 million.

so atm i doubt we will make it to the 9th panel.

or we should get blaze tickets from the panels.

Well if the BP needed for each consequent panel doesn't increase, we should be able to achieve that easily. I doubt it though.
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 11:12 am

yes but i doubt they will make it that easy.
Back to top Go down
Valhades
☆☆
Valhades

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 11:43 am

After further review, this event is going to be quite hilarious.

There are only 10 ranked spots in the event that will reward a card (1-10 get Ellen). Everybody else gets garbage. This is all fine and dandy because Ellen sucks anyways, HOWEVER -- that means there are only 10 winners in this event. With Black Dragon Tower, those who failed to reach the top 10 still scored Minerva (also 6*) being in the top 20.

There is absolutely zero time investment required for this event, you can jump 1 million points in about an hour (or less depending on ally strength) if you bought enough blaze tickets. I can easily see on the last day, people near the top 10 throwing hundreds (if not thousands) at the game because "I spent this much already, I can't leave with nothing" to surpass the competition.

The competitive part of this event is completely $$$ based, there is no time, skill, or strategy required. If somebody decides they want to win first place on the last day, they can -- provided they pay enough. I predict the top 10 will not be static for most of the event (like all previous ones were generally) -- players will constantly displace each other as they make the decision of how much more they will spend.

It will be amusing to see how much people are willing to spend for Ellen. Most likely the winners will spend far more than they believe she's worth, simply because nobody wants to leave with nothing after they've already spent a ton of money. This event will be a huge cash drive for SS.
Back to top Go down
Wheatmidge

Wheatmidge

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 11:50 am

Valhades wrote:
After further review, this event is going to be quite hilarious.

There are only 10 ranked spots in the event that will reward a card (1-10 get Ellen). Everybody else gets garbage. This is all fine and dandy because Ellen sucks anyways, HOWEVER -- that means there are only 10 winners in this event. With Black Dragon Tower, those who failed to reach the top 10 still scored Minerva (also 6*) being in the top 20.

There is absolutely zero time investment required for this event, you can jump 1 million points in about an hour (or less depending on ally strength) if you bought enough blaze tickets. I can easily see on the last day, people near the top 10 throwing hundreds (if not thousands) at the game because "I spent this much already, I can't leave with nothing" to surpass the competition.

The competitive part of this event is completely $$$ based, there is no time, skill, or strategy required. If somebody decides they want to win first place on the last day, they can -- provided they pay enough. I predict the top 10 will not be static for most of the event (like all previous ones were generally) -- players will constantly displace each other as they make the decision of how much more they will spend.

It will be amusing to see how much people are willing to spend for Ellen. Most likely the winners will spend far more than they believe she's worth, simply because nobody wants to leave with nothing after they've already spent a ton of money. This event will be a huge cash drive for SS.

I think you are being a little too dramatic. And There is still a 10 minute cooldown timer. so unless they are throwing blaze tickets and TE at the event they have to wait a bit.

On an unrelated note. How much BT do the different bosses give? Am I best trying to fight the black dragon even if it will take me 8 tries because my allies aren't that strong?
Back to top Go down
LatinLegacy

LatinLegacy

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 11:52 am

I'm willing to drop the cash if I can get 2 more strong allies Smile. I'm sitting in the 30's at the moment & have not spent most of my blaze card. I will share Ellen with trusted members of the community so you guys can have the card entry as well.

-LatinLegacy
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 12:00 pm

i'm not in this event. only doing quests like i alway's do
Back to top Go down
Valhades
☆☆
Valhades

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 12:03 pm

Wheatmidge wrote:
I think you are being a little too dramatic. And There is still a 10 minute cooldown timer. so unless they are throwing blaze tickets and TE at the event they have to wait a bit.

On an unrelated note. How much BT do the different bosses give? Am I best trying to fight the black dragon even if it will take me 8 tries because my allies aren't that strong?

I don't think I am. Look at first place, 670,000 points. That's roughly 134 Blaze Tickets or $210 in boxes. The first day hasn't even finished yet, the last two days are always the most fierce. I stand behind my predictions completely.

The 10 minute cooldown is irrelevant due to Time Elixirs. The number of Time Elixirs consumed pales in comparison to the number of Blaze Tickets used. With the number of boxes you'll be purchasing to get the Blaze Tickets -- You'll no doubt have several 5/6*s that can be pawned off for thousands of TE easily.

@Latin, I can clear an ally space if you're serious about "competing" -- My Georgios isn't maxed yet although I do have a maxed Vlad, who has proven exceptionally useful in dispatching the Black Dragon during the previous event.
Back to top Go down
eskoi

eskoi

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 12:05 pm

2 ticket boss is luce

she gives 3250 exp when beat along with 25k Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 12:07 pm

eskoi wrote:
2 ticket boss is luce

and ~7k BT
Back to top Go down
eskoi

eskoi

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 12:08 pm

ElysianField wrote:
eskoi wrote:
2 ticket boss is luce

and ~7k BT

thanks for the edit! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 12:10 pm

eskoi wrote:
ElysianField wrote:
eskoi wrote:
2 ticket boss is luce

and ~7k BT

thanks for the edit! Very Happy

no problem
Back to top Go down
Danaerys83
Peace Keeper [Retired]
Danaerys83

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 12:14 pm

ElysianField wrote:
eskoi wrote:
2 ticket boss is luce

and ~7k BT

Pretty sure Luce gave me 5k BT but I'll check it again.

Dorothy (1tix) gave me 2k BT.

Black Dragon gave me 11k BT killed with 2 attempts.

Does anyone know if the amount of attempts it takes to kill the boss effects the BT points you get like it did in BDC?
Back to top Go down
LatinLegacy

LatinLegacy

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 12:17 pm

Valhades wrote:
@Latin, I can clear an ally space if you're serious about "competing" -- My Georgios isn't maxed yet although I do have a maxed Vlad, who has proven exceptionally useful in dispatching the Black Dragon during the previous event.

Yep I'm going to go for it. I doubt there pockets are as deep as mines lol. I will just need to firepower to crop the stage 3 & 4 bosses in one go. I'll clear some ally space as well.

-LatinLegacy
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 12:19 pm

LatinLegacy wrote:
Valhades wrote:

Yep I'm going to go for it. I doubt there pockets are as deep as mines lol. I will just need to firepower to crop the stage 3 & 4 bosses in one go. I'll clear some ally space as well.

-LatinLegacy

need a oktavia ?
Back to top Go down
Valhades
☆☆
Valhades

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 12:24 pm

LatinLegacy wrote:
Valhades wrote:

-LatinLegacy

Alright, sent you the request. I'll set my leader to Vlad for the duration of the event unless I manage to max Georgios before that.

ElysianField wrote:
need a oktavia ?
Black Dragon is weak to Melee and Missile -- Ideally you should aim to use units with high ground stats that are not missile, eg. Vlad, Monica, Cornelia, or Georgios.
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 12:26 pm

Valhades wrote:
LatinLegacy wrote:
Valhades wrote:

-LatinLegacy

Alright, sent you the request. I'll set my leader to Vlad for the duration of the event unless I manage to max Georgios before that.

ElysianField wrote:
need a oktavia ?
Black Dragon is weak to Melee and Missile -- Ideally you should aim to use units with high ground stats that are not missile, eg. Vlad, Monica, Cornelia, or Georgios.

don't have those , thats why i'm not burning money this event :p

my pockets can go deep. but not when i know i have to keep up with people who actually have more than one 6*
Back to top Go down
MadBusDriver

MadBusDriver

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 12:27 pm

I was offered 1200 mobacoins for writing a review once I beat the 26-7 stage but I accidentally clicked not now. How can I get this option again?
Back to top Go down
zoebeagle
Android Mechanic [Rare]
zoebeagle

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 12:29 pm

MadBusDriver wrote:
I was offered 1200 mobacoins for writing a review once I beat the 26-7 stage but I accidentally clicked not now. How can I get this option again?

If you are on an Android device, just go to the Fantasica entry on the Google Play store and then come back... I got my reward just by doing that... didn't even rate it or write a review.
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 12:30 pm

MadBusDriver wrote:

do any boss quest does it for me.

and it's not 1200 coins

it's 3 TE (P)
3 potions (P)
2 prem. tickets <-- does give you 2 of the event tickets to use.
Back to top Go down
zoebeagle
Android Mechanic [Rare]
zoebeagle

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 12:34 pm

It's stuff WORTH 1200 mobacoins... and I wouldn't even say that is true because the stuff you buy with mobacoins you can actually trade. No
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 12:44 pm

zoebeagle wrote:
It's stuff WORTH 1200 mobacoins... and I wouldn't even say that is true because the stuff you buy with mobacoins you can actually trade. No

they work the same though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]
Page 6 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next