Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :(

Go down 
+16
KrewOwns
Bob Backspin
Jameskozzy
puukin
kfcjamal
chaosme
mogman
Ghost_Star
DavyHolly
naturesfox
Cowdero
PuYang
Ryosuke
sGabe4
SnowTempest
Gaulwa
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gaulwa

Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :( Empty
PostSubject: Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :(   Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :( I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 7:41 am

Despite this alarming title, I am fairly calm and I understand this is probably how the game was intended.

There is a current even where gathering a special set of artefacts give you a rare card.
I figured I could get a shot at this with my little level 40-60 team.
I managed to get roughly a dozen artefacts since yesterday, sadly they all get stolen every hours, by people level 120+

Is there any way for me to protect my artefacts, or protect myself from being attacked?
I don't think levelling up my couple 4* monsters is going to cut it...

(I tried to research a topic on artefacts but it yield no results, sorry of this is a duplicate)
Back to top Go down
SnowTempest
☆☆☆
SnowTempest

PostSubject: Re: Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :(   Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :( I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 7:50 am

My Defence Guide > http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t7129-guide-assembling-your-defences-monster-resistance-percentages

Try to complete a set before people steal them back would be a good idea. Since you dont need the Artifacts once you've got the set.
Though if you want to build a proper defence, you would have to invest quite a bit into it S:
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :(   Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :( I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 8:03 am

the best defense is offense
as in if you use a good 6* as your leader barely anyone will attack you ever
until you have one of those, just suck it up and roll with the punches, because a good defense costs a lot
if you just wanna complete the sets, burn some nontradable time elixires to complete the set easily and without the worry that someone would steal your artifacts before you finish the set
Back to top Go down
Gaulwa

PostSubject: Re: Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :(   Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :( I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 8:07 am

thank you for the guide. There are really some good tips, but I doubt a couple lvl 20 cats are going to resist 5* and 6* teams.
There are people 4 times my level raping my team. And sadly I will not be very pleased if I have to wait  multiple month of grind before I can even defend myself.

Sadly I would love to complete the set before they can steal it, but the max I ever reached was 3 artefacts in my hand. I get 1-2 per hours by training in the tower, plus one by stealing... but there are much more people stealing from me than I can from them. My little level 62 leader is a very tasty target for them.

Is there any trick to afford a 6* leader? Or even a 5*?... I don't feel like grinding 12 events for 4*, sell each one for a single TE so I can afford a 5*. I sorry, but this sounds like an awful waste of time.
Back to top Go down
SnowTempest
☆☆☆
SnowTempest

PostSubject: Re: Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :(   Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :( I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 8:13 am

you can get a 5* by getting all 7 Tear Artifacts
Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :( *&resize_h=63&resize_w=64
Back to top Go down
Gaulwa

PostSubject: Re: Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :(   Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :( I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 9:48 am

Thanks for the tip Smile but this is precisely my problem. I cannot gather all the artifacts before they get stolen from me.
Back to top Go down
Ryosuke
☆☆
Ryosuke

PostSubject: Re: Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :(   Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :( I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 10:04 am

There are tons of people auctioning 5* for cheap if you look careful enough. If you are not picky, you can buy a 5* for like 5-10 te/2-3 Pots. Just check the trade forum or go through your allies' wall for auction links.

Also, don't expect to get a 6* quickly as a new player unless you are spending real $ or you are a very heavy grinder (16+ hour per day during event).

About being attack by people with 6*/7*... All I can say is that there is nothing you can do. If I am trying to steal artifacts, obviously I will look for the weakest prey rather than someone I have no idea whether I can beat or not... Also, you have to realize that some events are just not doable for newer players...
Back to top Go down
Gaulwa

PostSubject: Re: Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :(   Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :( I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 10:14 am

Thanks, I do realist that. I have been playing for 2-3 weeks, and all events seem to have been targeted for high level characters.

Oh well, I simply need to get 5-10 TE... but how? even a max level 4* only sell for 2TE at best. Except for very rare events, the ones I get as reward are not tradable. Seems like this game is not very welcoming for new players.
Back to top Go down
PuYang
☆☆☆☆☆
PuYang

PostSubject: Re: Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :(   Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :( I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 12:51 pm

Gaulwa wrote:
Thanks, I do realist that. I have been playing for 2-3 weeks, and all events seem to have been targeted for high level characters.

Oh well, I simply need to get 5-10 TE... but how? even a max level 4* only sell for 2TE at best. Except for very rare events, the ones I get as reward are not tradable. Seems like this game is not very welcoming for new players.

The event after this tower event SHOULD be another recruitment event. Farm Small Soul Stones from training and sell them for TE. This is the absolute best way to make a quick buck with little to no effort for new players.

When I first started, I made close to 10TE per recruitment event.

As someone else stated here, spend your TE(P) to complete a artifact set (attack as many people as you need to finish the set within a few minutes). Once the set is complete they can't steal them from you unless you have doubles+ of the artifacts. And it wouldn't matter anymore after completing.
Back to top Go down
Cowdero

Cowdero

PostSubject: Re: Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :(   Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :( I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 1:34 pm

sGabe4 wrote:
if you just wanna complete the sets, burn some nontradable time elixires to complete the set easily and without the worry that someone would steal your artifacts before you finish the set

sGabe pretty much gave the answer. If you've been playing for about a week, you should have a few TE(p) in your inventory (from Login Bingo and events). You can try stealing them from other people, you can grab the artifacts in one go using the TE(p)s and get the reward card. Remember, not everyone has a solid defense and even those 5* leads can be easy prey for a 4*.

You can also wait a few more days before trying to complete the artifacts, by then most of the players have finished with their sets and may not bother to steal them back Very Happy

Last edited by Cowdero on Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
naturesfox

PostSubject: Re: Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :(   Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :( I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 1:45 pm

Took me like 10 TE just because one guy got really angry and stole my artifacts every few minutes ><

I would probably be better to wait until the end of the event when there are more artifacts going around. One thing I noticed is though is that you can only obtain 1 of each artifact. Also I have not been attacked since I finished my set. Not sure how this works or if it's a coincidence.
Back to top Go down
DavyHolly

PostSubject: Re: Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :(   Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :( I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:52 pm

Here's a little tip that might hlep you. Put your status as "I STEAL THEM BACK". When people go to attack you, they WILL see this status message. People are not likely to attack someone they know will just come back and get it back. They will find someone else who is likely to just let it slide. Even if you don't REALLY intend to attack back, it will be an effective detterent. And, despite having a 6* lead, most of us really don't have that great a defense because we don't want to invest in it anymore than you do. All it really does is protect our luna (and some artifacts).
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :(   Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :( I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 5:18 pm

The BEST thing to do is wait until the 2nd to last day and then burn a few te to complete your set. dont worry about people stealing your stuff now. all the thieves will have their sets in a few days so less peeps will be stealing (myself included ^^) so toward the end you should be able to safely steal some back.

also follow the event thread as forumers have been competing their sets they are allowing peoples to steal from them. I also will be banking my def here toward the end and opening myself up for my allies and forumers.
Back to top Go down
Gaulwa

PostSubject: Re: Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :(   Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :( I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 1:15 am

Haha, nice trick David. I will put that I steal back Smile
I have no issue stealing from 6* thanks to my level 60-80 4* allies. When I deploy 5-6 of them, few def can resist.

Yes, I have 4 TE to rush. But I will wait until the end of the Event to see if I need to use them. Better use them on the tears and hope to get a 5*

Back to top Go down
Gaulwa

PostSubject: Re: Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :(   Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :( I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 1:57 am

PuYang wrote:

The event after this tower event SHOULD be another recruitment event. Farm Small Soul Stones from training and sell them for TE. This is the absolute best way to make a quick buck with little to no effort for new players.

Small Soul Stone? I suppose you can only get them during the event?
Back to top Go down
mogman

PostSubject: Re: Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :(   Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :( I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 2:25 am

Gaulwa wrote:
PuYang wrote:

Small Soul Stone? I suppose you can only get them during the event?

Yea small soul stone you can only get during the event but the count stays until the next recruiting event.

They also give out large soul stones during events before recruiting events (like this one... I've gotten 2 or 3) which you can usually get a few te for 1.
Back to top Go down
Gaulwa

PostSubject: Re: Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :(   Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :( I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 2:43 am

Good plan :)since I only have couple 4* monsters they are of little use to me. I'll sell the soul thingie.
Back to top Go down
Gaulwa

PostSubject: Re: Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :(   Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :( I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 3:15 am

DO you guys think if I level up my mina to level 120, is it going to scare some people away? Mina is weak, but it's a 6* nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :(   Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :( I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 3:33 am

Gaulwa wrote:
DO you guys think if I level up my mina to level 120, is it going to scare some people away? Mina is weak, but it's a 6* nonetheless.

Mina is not going to be a deterrent.
Back to top Go down
kfcjamal
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :(   Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :( I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 6:42 am

why do people waste a couple of te (p) stealing artifacts when the reward itself can be bought for 1te?
Back to top Go down
puukin

PostSubject: Re: Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :(   Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :( I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 12:21 pm

It frustrates me so much.  Every time I have an event artifact, I get it stolen.  bounce
Back to top Go down
Gaulwa

PostSubject: Re: Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :(   Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :( I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 12:40 pm

kfcjamal wrote:
why do people waste a couple of te (p) stealing artifacts when the reward itself can be bought for 1te?

Because they use (p)TE which are not tradable. As a new player, I have limited use for me TE. I suppose someone competition for the ladder would have better use for his TE, but not I.
Back to top Go down
Jameskozzy

PostSubject: Re: Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :(   Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :( I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 1:26 pm

How do you target a player who has stolen an artifact to get it back? I know by looking at history you can click "Revenge" but this only seems to reward luna when i have tried it and not target the artifact.
Back to top Go down
kfcjamal
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :(   Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :( I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 2:54 pm

Gaulwa wrote:
kfcjamal wrote:

Because they use (p)TE which are not tradable. As a new player, I have limited use for me TE. I suppose someone competition for the ladder would have better use for his TE, but not I.

they are not tradable so you can stock up on them for the future when you want to rank.

Jameskozzy wrote:
How do you target a player who has stolen an artifact to get it back? I know by looking at history you can click "Revenge" but this only seems to reward luna when i have tried it and not target the artifact.

press change target artifact when you are at the menu to battle them
Back to top Go down
Bob Backspin

Bob Backspin

PostSubject: Re: Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :(   Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :( I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 10:49 pm

I'm having a similar problem - right when I reload the page after getting an artifact, it's already been stolen which is ridiculously annoying.

I was wondering though, is it still possible to complete these three sets after the event is over?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :(   Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :( I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :(
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next