Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Buy card pack or buy TE?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sg1john

sg1john

Buy card pack or buy TE? Empty
PostSubject: Buy card pack or buy TE?   Buy card pack or buy TE? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 6:41 am

I was just wondering if anyone else had the idea of
buying TE rather than the chance and failing of
getting a high card?

if i buy a pack i have a chance slim or not of getting 6*
but if i bought the TE straight i was wondering if id have enough
TE to buy a card from one of the lovely traders on here?
Back to top Go down
sg1john

sg1john

PostSubject: Re: Buy card pack or buy TE?   Buy card pack or buy TE? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 1:17 pm

bump! any opinions before i waste more money? Razz
Back to top Go down
aubade888
☆☆☆
aubade888

PostSubject: Re: Buy card pack or buy TE?   Buy card pack or buy TE? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 2:50 pm

Well I would say don't waste your money on fanta because the future of how they are going to implement things remains uncertain. They just screwed over/angered a large portion of the community last event by having Stiria be a bt reward with only 2 days left of competing, meaning only one person on the server got her.

However if you're determined to spend it's better to come up with a plan of how you are going to get something that you want. The dream packs seem pretty interesting if you want to spend over a long period of time and eventually get a 7*.

If you want to spend over a short period of time PC the cards that you like before you buy TE and decide if it's worth it to buy them.

Or compete in different events without spending and see if you like competing in them, and set a goal for an event you'd like to compete in by using money.
Back to top Go down
Lapidibus

PostSubject: Re: Buy card pack or buy TE?   Buy card pack or buy TE? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 7:33 pm

Sometimes fantasica wiki has rough drop rates on cards... usually event cards will sell for more TE during the event.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buy card pack or buy TE?   Buy card pack or buy TE? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Buy card pack or buy TE?
Page 1 of 1