Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

identify fonts on back of card???

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
phantomharry

identify fonts on back of card??? Empty
PostSubject: identify fonts on back of card???   identify fonts on back of card??? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 12:03 pm

Haha, just realized I posted this in the wrong forum. Reposting here .

I'm wondering - does anyone know the fonts used for the backs of the cards in game? I wanted to print out some huge pretend cards as a gift for some friends. (They're obsessed like me, haha)  Might post the results in the artwork forum, depending on how the cards turn out

Just curious if you all could identify the fonts, or approximate what would look close to accurate
Back to top Go down
naturesfox

PostSubject: Re: identify fonts on back of card???   identify fonts on back of card??? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:02 pm

Honestly it's hard to say. From the looks of it, the cards use two maybe three types of fonts. For the Status Information, it looks somewhat like Adobe Gothic Std B or Adobe Heiti Std R. There are different, but in terms of general shape and spacing they are close. Sorry that I didn't both to check the other fonts XD

If you can manage to isolate the letters of each font and enlarge them (like with photo shop or something) you might be able to use this site: Identify a Type

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
phantomharry

PostSubject: Re: identify fonts on back of card???   identify fonts on back of card??? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:13 pm

I'll try those Adobe fonts. Also I never heard of the site before, didn't know anything like that existed. At least I know where to start now. Thanks a lot, much appreciated!!
Back to top Go down
naturesfox

PostSubject: Re: identify fonts on back of card???   identify fonts on back of card??? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:16 pm

The site itself is sort of unreliable with images, it was just something I found randomly. I'll look again at the fonts in a few hours when I have access to Photoshop and such
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: identify fonts on back of card???   identify fonts on back of card??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

identify fonts on back of card???
Page 1 of 1